Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > AzB Hall of Fame
Reload this Page Cornelius Dryfhout -- aka "Neil" here on AzB

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Cornelius Dryfhout -- aka "Neil" here on AzB
Old
  (#1)
sfleinen
14.1 & One Pocket Addict
sfleinen has a reputation beyond reputesfleinen has a reputation beyond reputesfleinen has a reputation beyond reputesfleinen has a reputation beyond reputesfleinen has a reputation beyond reputesfleinen has a reputation beyond reputesfleinen has a reputation beyond reputesfleinen has a reputation beyond reputesfleinen has a reputation beyond reputesfleinen has a reputation beyond reputesfleinen has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 4100

Unhappy Cornelius Dryfhout -- aka "Neil" here on AzB - 03-02-2018, 05:44 AM

Folks:

It is with a sad and heavy heart that I share this news that our long-time friend "Neil" here on AzB has passed on:

http://stegengafuneralchapel.com/obi...ut/#!/Obituary

Many folks here know Neil, have probably had lots of in-depth discussions (or arguments) with him, but irrespective of which side of the aisle you were on with respect to Neil, you have to acknowledge that he was a man of conviction. He stuck to his guns, and was always willing to explain why.

We will miss Neil, and this place has lost an avid contributor.

RIP, my friend.
-Sean

"The saddest aspect of life right now is that science gathers knowledge faster than society gathers wisdom." -Isaac Asimov

"They haven't got brains, any of them, only grey fluff that's blown into their heads by mistake, and they don't think." -Eeyore, The House at Pooh Corner

Old
  (#2)
Perk
AzB Silver Member
Perk has a reputation beyond reputePerk has a reputation beyond reputePerk has a reputation beyond reputePerk has a reputation beyond reputePerk has a reputation beyond reputePerk has a reputation beyond reputePerk has a reputation beyond reputePerk has a reputation beyond reputePerk has a reputation beyond reputePerk has a reputation beyond reputePerk has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 120

03-02-2018, 02:47 PM

Just saw this as well. Rest in peace buddy!

One of the good guys!
Old
  (#3)
ShootingArts
Smorg is giving the 7!
ShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2900

One of the good guys! - 12-06-2018, 09:13 PM

Kinda checking who we have lost while I have been away. Surprised to find Neil on the list. Neil contributed a lot with his what would you do threads and in discussions. Neil was a fairly rare fellow, you could discuss something with him. If you disagreed you would be met with logical support for his position and a willingness to discuss things until we either agreed or agreed to disagree. Sometimes we discussed things for days with never a harsh word. I don't need to tell anyone how rare that is.

I am left feeling blindsided and genuinely saddened. Rest in peace.

Hu

Old
  (#4)
TATE
AzB Gold Mensch
TATE has a reputation beyond reputeTATE has a reputation beyond reputeTATE has a reputation beyond reputeTATE has a reputation beyond reputeTATE has a reputation beyond reputeTATE has a reputation beyond reputeTATE has a reputation beyond reputeTATE has a reputation beyond reputeTATE has a reputation beyond reputeTATE has a reputation beyond reputeTATE has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 4100

12-09-2018, 10:37 AM

Neil definitely was a force here. As Hu is doing, I am checking in occasionally and sad to hear this.

Visit my historic cues site:
www.palmercollector.com

Old
  (#5)
greyghost
Coast to Coast
greyghost has a reputation beyond reputegreyghost has a reputation beyond reputegreyghost has a reputation beyond reputegreyghost has a reputation beyond reputegreyghost has a reputation beyond reputegreyghost has a reputation beyond reputegreyghost has a reputation beyond reputegreyghost has a reputation beyond reputegreyghost has a reputation beyond reputegreyghost has a reputation beyond reputegreyghost has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

12-21-2018, 01:49 PM

still catch myself going to message him or call....and then i remember.....but for a milisecond hes still alive and i cherish those infinitesimal moments