Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > AzB Hall of Fame
Reload this Page Paul Huebler

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Paul Huebler
Old
  (#1)
worktheknight
AzB Silver Member
worktheknight has a reputation beyond reputeworktheknight has a reputation beyond reputeworktheknight has a reputation beyond reputeworktheknight has a reputation beyond reputeworktheknight has a reputation beyond reputeworktheknight has a reputation beyond reputeworktheknight has a reputation beyond reputeworktheknight has a reputation beyond reputeworktheknight has a reputation beyond reputeworktheknight has a reputation beyond reputeworktheknight has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

Paul Huebler - 07-07-2016, 04:48 AM

I'm not sure if Paul himself ever posted an article or not here on AZ Billiards, but, I am sure many Azer's have a Huebler Cue thought.

For many of us who happened to live at the right time through the late 70's and 80's and into the 90's, it was very hard to find a better well built cue for the price.

RIP Mr. Huebler

Paul Huebler
Old
  (#2)
nancewayne
AzB Silver Member
nancewayne has a reputation beyond reputenancewayne has a reputation beyond reputenancewayne has a reputation beyond reputenancewayne has a reputation beyond reputenancewayne has a reputation beyond reputenancewayne has a reputation beyond reputenancewayne has a reputation beyond reputenancewayne has a reputation beyond reputenancewayne has a reputation beyond reputenancewayne has a reputation beyond reputenancewayne has a reputation beyond repute

Paul Huebler - 07-10-2016, 11:24 AM

His cues had a great hit/feel to them and are treasured by many that play them. I think part of that hit/feel was created by the nylon insert in the shafts he built, IMHO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by worktheknight View Post
I'm not sure if Paul himself ever posted an article or not here on AZ Billiards, but, I am sure many Azer's have a Huebler Cue thought.

For many of us who happened to live at the right time through the late 70's and 80's and into the 90's, it was very hard to find a better well built cue for the price.

RIP Mr. Huebler

Old
  (#3)
THE MONTREALER
THE MONTREALER
THE MONTREALER has a reputation beyond reputeTHE MONTREALER has a reputation beyond reputeTHE MONTREALER has a reputation beyond reputeTHE MONTREALER has a reputation beyond reputeTHE MONTREALER has a reputation beyond reputeTHE MONTREALER has a reputation beyond reputeTHE MONTREALER has a reputation beyond reputeTHE MONTREALER has a reputation beyond reputeTHE MONTREALER has a reputation beyond reputeTHE MONTREALER has a reputation beyond reputeTHE MONTREALER has a reputation beyond repute

07-22-2016, 02:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nancewayne View Post
His cues had a great hit/feel to them and are treasured by many that play them. I think part of that hit/feel was created by the nylon insert in the shafts he built, IMHO.
HI I have one Huebler and the cue plays great

Old
  (#4)
HawaiianEye
AzB Silver Member
HawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond repute

08-06-2016, 01:35 PM

Good article on Paul Huebler.

http://archive.showmenews.com/2002/A...824Busi003.asp