Daily
  Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Products Talk > Pool Tables and Accessories Reviews
Reload this Page Canada billiards RHINO 8' table.

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Canada billiards RHINO 8' table.
Old
  (#1)
shr_kar_in
AzB Bronze Member
shr_kar_in is on a distinguished road

vCash: 500

Canada billiards RHINO 8' table. - 10-14-2020, 12:03 PM

Hi All,

Newbie on this forum and also to the sport. I am planning to buy a pool table for my living space for in my house. I found RHINO model from canada billiards to be very attractive.

The table is mostly for casual games, nothing serious.

With that said, would anybody here have feedback on the table? and about the company itself?

And also, I have received quotes of about 4500 CAD (for deliver+installation+accessories) kit. Is this reasonable? Do we have room to negotiate with dealers?

Appreciate any inputs.

Old
  (#2)
garczar
AzB Silver Member
garczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond repute

10-14-2020, 12:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shr_kar_in View Post
Hi All,

Newbie on this forum and also to the sport. I am planning to buy a pool table for my living space for in my house. I found RHINO model from canada billiards to be very attractive.

With that said, would anybody here have feedback on the table? and about the company itself?

And also, I have received quotes of about 4500 CAD (for deliver+installation+accessories) kit. Is this reasonable? Do we have room to negotiate with dealers?

Appreciate any inputs.

Last edited by garczar; 10-14-2020 at 12:49 PM.

Old
  (#3)
garczar
AzB Silver Member
garczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond repute

10-14-2020, 12:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shr_kar_in View Post
Hi All,

Appreciate any inputs.
https://www.robbiesbilliards.com/pro...ino-pool-table Know nothing about it other than this. For that kind of $$ i'd get a Diamond.