Daily
  Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Products Talk > Pool Tables and Accessories Reviews
Reload this Page Practice balls

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Practice balls
Old
  (#1)
restorick2378
Registered
restorick2378 has a reputation beyond reputerestorick2378 has a reputation beyond reputerestorick2378 has a reputation beyond reputerestorick2378 has a reputation beyond reputerestorick2378 has a reputation beyond reputerestorick2378 has a reputation beyond reputerestorick2378 has a reputation beyond reputerestorick2378 has a reputation beyond reputerestorick2378 has a reputation beyond reputerestorick2378 has a reputation beyond reputerestorick2378 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

Practice balls - 11-04-2017, 02:08 PM

I"m going to take the plunge and do Tor's training series. I figure I'll be pounding at least 7500 shots over a 2 week period. I'll be doing this on my home table.

To help with the repetitive stroke and control drills, I'm thinking about getting 2-3 sets of balls exclusively used to practice drills with. Want to save my good Aramith balls and don't want to mix them with the other sets.

Outside of used sets on eBay/CL, are there any decent practice ball sets out there at a reasonable price?

Thanks,
Rick

Old
  (#2)
Jds.3211
Jds.3211
Jds.3211 is on a distinguished road

vCash: 500

07-25-2020, 08:43 AM

I'd be more worried about my cloth developing burn lines than any damage or wear to quality balls. Recommend keeping the balls and cloth clean to help prevent that.

One tip is make sure you are doing good strokes and shots verse repeating a bad habit to get a certain number of reps. Learned the hard way from personal experience!

"He who trains with poor shooting, only trains himself to shoot poorly"

How did your efforts go?

John