Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Pool Room Reviews
Reload this Page Cue Note, Palm Coast Florida

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Cue Note, Palm Coast Florida
Old
  (#1)
Chopdoc
AzB Silver Member
Chopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

Cue Note, Palm Coast Florida - 01-23-2017, 06:03 AM

I have been playing at the Cue Note since they opened. I guess it's been a couple years now. IMHO this place is a real credit to the industry.

Anyway, I thought I would mention them here. Great room, 14 Brunswick Gold Crown 5 tables with Simonis 860 Cloth, excellent table lighting, and Aramith Tournament balls. For many that would be enough said. The place is a pool hall with a bar and food. They have BCA league, Ladies Night, a free kids day, and lots of other stuff going on.

Decent food.

No Smoking (I don't care but that seems important to some). There is seating outside, away from the door, for those that want to sit and have a smoke.

Proper full bar.

Modern, clean.

Yesterday they had live Jazz with Linda Cole. http://www.lindacolesings.com/ Very cool. They also served a special brunch menu. Food and drink service got a little slow because because they were busy but I was there to play pool so I was very understanding. The Jazz crowd didn't seem put off either. Funny how a nice atmosphere and good music can temper something like slow service. Normally service is not a problem, I want to make that clear.

Ladies: From what I hear, apparently the Ladies room at the Cue Note is something to behold.

I can say that the men's room is nothing to sneeze at. Very nice, clean, modern, done in real tiles and marbles.

AND....I found out yesterday they are expanding into the next two units and adding a stage and bigger kitchen. Full club.

Yesterday now the Jazz group was in a corner of the pool hall where they have a grand piano and a small dining area. The music was great, the vocals great, and it was a helluva nice change from a juke box.

The place is decorated with your typical pool and billiard art. It's mostly just pool tables through the main part of the hall, no pretense of much else.

The only (minor) criticism is that all the chairs and tables are steel. This bugs me personally because it makes for a lot of hard edges to watch out for and be careful around with your cue.

You can see pics and get info on their web site and Facebook pages:

http://cuenotebilliardroom.com/

https://www.facebook.com/Cuenotebilliards/

The General Manager is a great guy and I have to mention him. Augustin "Augie" Rodriguez

https://www.prlog.org/12558622-cue-n...l-manager.html

Augie this is Doc. Thanks for taking care of me and my friends. You are doing a great job and I look forward to many more good times at Cue Note.

Bury me with my JOSS....

"Chop Lock"
Member of the world famous Lock Society

Cases I made: http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=258632

Last edited by Chopdoc; 01-23-2017 at 12:15 PM.

Old
  (#2)
sacramentoskip
AzB Bronze Member
sacramentoskip has a reputation beyond reputesacramentoskip has a reputation beyond reputesacramentoskip has a reputation beyond reputesacramentoskip has a reputation beyond reputesacramentoskip has a reputation beyond reputesacramentoskip has a reputation beyond reputesacramentoskip has a reputation beyond reputesacramentoskip has a reputation beyond reputesacramentoskip has a reputation beyond reputesacramentoskip has a reputation beyond reputesacramentoskip has a reputation beyond repute

01-24-2017, 05:09 AM

Any recommendations for the Fort Lauderdale area?

Sent from my iPad using AzBilliards Forums

Old
  (#3)
Chopdoc
AzB Silver Member
Chopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond repute

01-24-2017, 11:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sacramentoskip View Post
Any recommendations for the Fort Lauderdale area?

Sent from my iPad using AzBilliards Forums
Sorry, I don't know that area. That's a few hours South of me.

Maybe ask in the main forum?

Bury me with my JOSS....

"Chop Lock"

Old
  (#4)
cuetipper
Registered
cuetipper has a reputation beyond reputecuetipper has a reputation beyond reputecuetipper has a reputation beyond reputecuetipper has a reputation beyond reputecuetipper has a reputation beyond reputecuetipper has a reputation beyond reputecuetipper has a reputation beyond reputecuetipper has a reputation beyond reputecuetipper has a reputation beyond reputecuetipper has a reputation beyond reputecuetipper has a reputation beyond repute

02-14-2017, 01:39 PM

You can try the Billiard Club on state rd 84.

Old
  (#5)
Dead Money
AzB Silver Member
Dead Money has a reputation beyond reputeDead Money has a reputation beyond reputeDead Money has a reputation beyond reputeDead Money has a reputation beyond reputeDead Money has a reputation beyond reputeDead Money has a reputation beyond reputeDead Money has a reputation beyond reputeDead Money has a reputation beyond reputeDead Money has a reputation beyond reputeDead Money has a reputation beyond reputeDead Money has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1100

07-07-2017, 11:43 PM

Damn! Cue Note looks nice. If I ever get down that way I am going to try and check it out.

Old
  (#6)
Chopdoc
AzB Silver Member

09-03-2017, 09:47 AM

FYI- just showed up to play my buddy and all 14 tables have brand new blue Simonis. Very nice!

Bury me with my JOSS....

"Chop Lock"

Last edited by Chopdoc; 09-03-2017 at 01:06 PM.

Doc......
Old
  (#7)
cscott67
AzB Silver Member
cscott67 has a reputation beyond reputecscott67 has a reputation beyond reputecscott67 has a reputation beyond reputecscott67 has a reputation beyond reputecscott67 has a reputation beyond reputecscott67 has a reputation beyond reputecscott67 has a reputation beyond reputecscott67 has a reputation beyond reputecscott67 has a reputation beyond reputecscott67 has a reputation beyond reputecscott67 has a reputation beyond repute

Question Doc...... - 12-31-2017, 07:21 AM

It IS a nice room. I went there once when they first opened. Drop pockets that were buckets turned me off. Have they tightened up any of the tables?

Curious, Doc from Daytona......

Old
  (#8)
Chopdoc
AzB Silver Member

07-01-2018, 09:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cscott67 View Post
It IS a nice room. I went there once when they first opened. Drop pockets that were buckets turned me off. Have they tightened up any of the tables?

Curious, Doc from Daytona......
Just saw this.

No. But they are well maintained tables.

I enjoy it. Can't afford the time to travel farther.

Bury me with my JOSS....

"Chop Lock"

Old
  (#9)
Chopdoc
AzB Silver Member

07-03-2018, 07:04 PM

Bury me with my JOSS....

"Chop Lock"