Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > AzB Hall of Fame
Reload this Page Hats off to the original "Road Scholars"

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Hats off to the original "Road Scholars"
Old
  (#1)
ImaPoolnut
I'm just a PoolNut
ImaPoolnut has a reputation beyond reputeImaPoolnut has a reputation beyond reputeImaPoolnut has a reputation beyond reputeImaPoolnut has a reputation beyond reputeImaPoolnut has a reputation beyond reputeImaPoolnut has a reputation beyond reputeImaPoolnut has a reputation beyond reputeImaPoolnut has a reputation beyond reputeImaPoolnut has a reputation beyond reputeImaPoolnut has a reputation beyond reputeImaPoolnut has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

Hats off to the original "Road Scholars" - 10-23-2018, 12:41 PM

While we enjoy Pat's traditional US Open 9ball tournament format this week and some look forward to the commercialized version with Matchroom's take over of the USIO9 tournament I'd like to pay tribute to the original "Road Scholars", many of whom are no longer with us.

My great friend Danny Diliberto who is not only one of the remaining road scholars still around. Danny was playing at Johnston City... well that's a whole nuther post. 83 years young and he' s still commentating the US Open.
Nice career pal.

Imapoolnut

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

..ImaPoolNut, that's how I roll!

"Shoot pool Fast Eddie! I'm shootin Fats, when I miss you can shoot!”

Playing: 35yrs
Gear:
Too much to list...Primary weapons by Tony Guerra
Games: 1Pocket, 14.1, Rotation, 8-Ball
Favorite Players: Worst, DiLiberto, Sigel, Strickland, Reyes, Pagulayan, Van Boening, Orcollo