Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Instruction & Ask the pros > Melissa Morris
Reload this Page Thanks For The Games

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Thanks For The Games
Old
  (#1)
Cuaba
Livin Large
Cuaba has a reputation beyond reputeCuaba has a reputation beyond reputeCuaba has a reputation beyond reputeCuaba has a reputation beyond reputeCuaba has a reputation beyond reputeCuaba has a reputation beyond reputeCuaba has a reputation beyond reputeCuaba has a reputation beyond reputeCuaba has a reputation beyond reputeCuaba has a reputation beyond reputeCuaba has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 5000

Thanks For The Games - 06-02-2008, 10:28 AM

Melissa,
It was great to get a chance to play you last night at Hollywood Billiards. And thanks to omgwtf for lining up the game.

I'm glad I got to meet & play both of you, and hope to see you again. Best wishes to your Dad as well.

Take care,
Cuaba

Old
  (#2)
Melissa Morris
Melissa Morris has a reputation beyond reputeMelissa Morris has a reputation beyond reputeMelissa Morris has a reputation beyond reputeMelissa Morris has a reputation beyond reputeMelissa Morris has a reputation beyond reputeMelissa Morris has a reputation beyond reputeMelissa Morris has a reputation beyond reputeMelissa Morris has a reputation beyond reputeMelissa Morris has a reputation beyond reputeMelissa Morris has a reputation beyond reputeMelissa Morris has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

06-03-2008, 02:46 PM

Cuaba,

I had a good time.. Wish I was able to play better, but I just ran out of gas. I'm sure I'll see you around (it's a small world). Take care!!

Melissa Morris

Old
  (#3)
Cuaba
Livin Large
Cuaba has a reputation beyond reputeCuaba has a reputation beyond reputeCuaba has a reputation beyond reputeCuaba has a reputation beyond reputeCuaba has a reputation beyond reputeCuaba has a reputation beyond reputeCuaba has a reputation beyond reputeCuaba has a reputation beyond reputeCuaba has a reputation beyond reputeCuaba has a reputation beyond reputeCuaba has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 5000

06-03-2008, 03:26 PM

Melissa,
Actually you should have stayed in. My blood alcohol level was rising by the minute, and I lost my next set with Ian. I was smart enough to quit before I started stumbling. It was the end of a 4 day working weekend for me as a rep for a foreign company, and I was more interested in unwinding than playing serious pool.

I look forward to playing you again when I'm back in So Cal, and I hope we both bring our A Game.