2016 world cup of pool
Old
  (#1)
The Annihilator
Registered
The Annihilator is on a distinguished road

vCash: 500

2016 world cup of pool - 10-26-2016, 08:36 AM

Will be held in China in December, from the 16th-21st, it's usually England in September so I contacted match room pool and got this information back.

Old
  (#2)
ecneicS
AzB Bronze Member
ecneicS is on a distinguished road

12-16-2016, 02:34 PM

Thanks for investigating. They still haven't updated their website! I am dying to watch it but cannot find any information. Let me know if you find a stream. I'll do the same. Cheers.

WC update
Old
  (#3)
garczar
AzB Silver Member
garczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond repute

WC update - 12-19-2016, 08:17 AM

Emailed them yesterday and was told that it has been postponed again. Was originally to be in Sept. then it moved to Dec. now i guess its dead until spring. Luke Riches(Matchroom rep.) said they are having problems with Chinese event promotion. BTW, i was impressed how quickly MR got back with me. Sign of a good company in my book.

Old
  (#4)
ecneicS
AzB Bronze Member
ecneicS is on a distinguished road

12-21-2016, 11:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by garczar View Post
Emailed them yesterday and was told that it has been postponed again. Was originally to be in Sept. then it moved to Dec. now i guess its dead until spring. Luke Riches(Matchroom rep.) said they are having problems with Chinese event promotion. BTW, i was impressed how quickly MR got back with me. Sign of a good company in my book.
I agree. I'm glad to hear I didn't miss the event. Hopefully they can promote the event to the extent it deserves.