Daily
  Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Main Forum
Reload this Page Funny pic/gif thread...

Share Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3070 votes, 4.11 average.
Old
  (#14626)
hang-the-9
AzB Silver Member
hang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

04-24-2013, 07:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bflgvs View Post

"I'll back you against anyone, as long as you did not know you were playng for money"

Charter member of the D-Bag Club, we stick to the letter of the rules not the spirit, and up yours!

Old
  (#14627)
bflgvs
AzB Silver Member
bflgvs has a reputation beyond reputebflgvs has a reputation beyond reputebflgvs has a reputation beyond reputebflgvs has a reputation beyond reputebflgvs has a reputation beyond reputebflgvs has a reputation beyond reputebflgvs has a reputation beyond reputebflgvs has a reputation beyond reputebflgvs has a reputation beyond reputebflgvs has a reputation beyond reputebflgvs has a reputation beyond repute

04-24-2013, 08:00 AM

Gerry S.
Po-Lock
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Player: 8pt TAD - Caps by Alton
Break: Campbell J/B
Other: Webb, TAD T-4, Schon SP47
Cases: 3x6 J Justis, 1x2 Gina ('73), 1x2 Whitten, 2x4 Porper leather

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2cYAJvJpy0

Old
  (#14628)
bflgvs
AzB Silver Member
bflgvs has a reputation beyond reputebflgvs has a reputation beyond reputebflgvs has a reputation beyond reputebflgvs has a reputation beyond reputebflgvs has a reputation beyond reputebflgvs has a reputation beyond reputebflgvs has a reputation beyond reputebflgvs has a reputation beyond reputebflgvs has a reputation beyond reputebflgvs has a reputation beyond reputebflgvs has a reputation beyond repute

04-24-2013, 08:06 AM

Name:  y3.jpg
Views: 2031
Size:  26.0 KB

Wouldn't this just tend to piss you off? I know it would me!!!!!!!!!

Gerry S.
Po-Lock

Old
  (#14629)
Cdryden
Pool Addict
Cdryden has a reputation beyond reputeCdryden has a reputation beyond reputeCdryden has a reputation beyond reputeCdryden has a reputation beyond reputeCdryden has a reputation beyond reputeCdryden has a reputation beyond reputeCdryden has a reputation beyond reputeCdryden has a reputation beyond reputeCdryden has a reputation beyond reputeCdryden has a reputation beyond reputeCdryden has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

04-24-2013, 08:44 AM

Quote:
Attachment 273133

Wouldn't this just tend to piss you off? I know it would me!!!!!!!!!
Nope. When this happens you just get a couple buddies, pick the car up and move it next to a fire hydrant. Then place a anonymous call. And wait.

The cost of sanity in this society is a certain level of alienation.- McKenna

Old
  (#14630)
Hungarian
AzB Silver Member
Hungarian has a reputation beyond reputeHungarian has a reputation beyond reputeHungarian has a reputation beyond reputeHungarian has a reputation beyond reputeHungarian has a reputation beyond reputeHungarian has a reputation beyond reputeHungarian has a reputation beyond reputeHungarian has a reputation beyond reputeHungarian has a reputation beyond reputeHungarian has a reputation beyond reputeHungarian has a reputation beyond repute

04-24-2013, 08:56 AM

BB You've nailed the intended content for the AZB funny thread. It's got everything: ... 1.) cues, 2.) chubby pool players, 3.) cute blonde girl with dumbfounded facial reaction and 4.) Cocktails

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black-Balled View Post

Old
  (#14631)
bflgvs
AzB Silver Member

04-24-2013, 08:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cdryden View Post
Nope. When this happens you just get a couple buddies, pick the car up and move it next to a fire hydrant. Then place a anonymous call. And wait.
It does sound like it kind of gets you somewhat upset otherwise it wouldn't ent up in front of a fire hydrant.

It reminds me of when I was in high school in the early sixties. The truant officer for the school used to drive one of little Nash-Ramblers. Every now and then you would see it on its side or even upside down. The coup de grace came at the end of our senior year. The car somehow ended up on top of one of the buildings. I don't know to this day how it got up there but it was funny, really funny as a matter of fact.

Gerry S.
Po-Lock

Old
  (#14632)
Black-Balled
He Rides the Skies
Black-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1200
  Send a message via AIM to Black-Balled  
04-24-2013, 09:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hungarian View Post
BB You've nailed the intended content for the AZB funny thread. It's got everything: ... 1.) cues, 2.) chubby pool players, 3.) cute blonde girl with dumbfounded facial reaction and 4.) Cocktails
Woo hoo! It was the 2drinks/ 1 hand that really did it for me.

So keep your nose clean keep it on a shoe string
With no opposing no undue disclosing
Nothing stale nothing old or decomposing
Nothing empty nothing bold or over knowing
Nothing more than tasteful reconstruction
Of the plot that edifies all our instructions
It's on the goodness of our dime that you can function

Old
  (#14633)
Cdryden
Pool Addict
Cdryden has a reputation beyond reputeCdryden has a reputation beyond reputeCdryden has a reputation beyond reputeCdryden has a reputation beyond reputeCdryden has a reputation beyond reputeCdryden has a reputation beyond reputeCdryden has a reputation beyond reputeCdryden has a reputation beyond reputeCdryden has a reputation beyond reputeCdryden has a reputation beyond reputeCdryden has a reputation beyond repute

04-24-2013, 09:06 AM

Quote:
It does sound like it kind of gets you somewhat upset otherwise it wouldn't ent up in front of a fire hydrant.

It reminds me of when I was in high school in the early sixties. The truant officer for the school used to drive one of little Nash-Ramblers. Every now and then you would see it on its side or even upside down. The coup de grace came at the end of our senior year. The car somehow ended up on top of one of the buildings. I don't know to this day how it got up there but it was funny, really funny as a matter of fact.
Yes, I do get annoyed with people like that. To the guy who drove the massive, extended cab, 4 wheel drive pick up truck that thought it would be a good idea to park across 4 parking spaces at Walmart. Yes, I am the one that placed a bumper sticker on your truck that read, "2 beers and I'm queer"

True story, I work at a print shop and made a few of these to mess with my buddies at the pool hall!

Edit, BTW here is the artwork if anybody wants to make their own. I recommend using a low tack self adhesive vinyl though so it doesn't damage the paint and can be easily removed.

The cost of sanity in this society is a certain level of alienation.- McKenna

Last edited by Cdryden; 04-24-2013 at 09:19 AM.

Old
  (#14634)
Banks
Banned
Banks has a reputation beyond reputeBanks has a reputation beyond reputeBanks has a reputation beyond reputeBanks has a reputation beyond reputeBanks has a reputation beyond reputeBanks has a reputation beyond reputeBanks has a reputation beyond reputeBanks has a reputation beyond reputeBanks has a reputation beyond reputeBanks has a reputation beyond reputeBanks has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1100

04-24-2013, 04:06 PM

Suck it, BB!

Tour of Turkey - pile-up!

Name:  cuhrash.jpg
Views: 1753
Size:  17.1 KB

Old
  (#14635)
Atlatlien
AzB Silver Member
Atlatlien has a reputation beyond reputeAtlatlien has a reputation beyond reputeAtlatlien has a reputation beyond reputeAtlatlien has a reputation beyond reputeAtlatlien has a reputation beyond reputeAtlatlien has a reputation beyond reputeAtlatlien has a reputation beyond reputeAtlatlien has a reputation beyond reputeAtlatlien has a reputation beyond reputeAtlatlien has a reputation beyond reputeAtlatlien has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2535

04-24-2013, 06:59 PM

Old
  (#14636)
Atlatlien
AzB Silver Member
Atlatlien has a reputation beyond reputeAtlatlien has a reputation beyond reputeAtlatlien has a reputation beyond reputeAtlatlien has a reputation beyond reputeAtlatlien has a reputation beyond reputeAtlatlien has a reputation beyond reputeAtlatlien has a reputation beyond reputeAtlatlien has a reputation beyond reputeAtlatlien has a reputation beyond reputeAtlatlien has a reputation beyond reputeAtlatlien has a reputation beyond repute

04-24-2013, 07:00 PM

For the Home Defense enthusiast
Old
  (#14637)
Atlatlien
AzB Silver Member

For the Home Defense enthusiast - 04-24-2013, 07:04 PM

Old
  (#14638)
mosconiac
Job+Wife+Child=No Stroke
mosconiac has a reputation beyond reputemosconiac has a reputation beyond reputemosconiac has a reputation beyond reputemosconiac has a reputation beyond reputemosconiac has a reputation beyond reputemosconiac has a reputation beyond reputemosconiac has a reputation beyond reputemosconiac has a reputation beyond reputemosconiac has a reputation beyond reputemosconiac has a reputation beyond reputemosconiac has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 624

04-24-2013, 07:22 PM

Primary Cue: Barry Szamboti (Pic1/Pic2)
Break Cue: Predator BK2
Case: Jack Justis (Pic)
Table: Kim Steel 9' (Pic)
Hannah: She Chalks Before Every Shot (Pic/Vid1/Vid2)

Old
  (#14639)
Atlatlien
AzB Silver Member

04-24-2013, 07:24 PM

Old
  (#14640)
hwd2
Registered
hwd2 has a reputation beyond reputehwd2 has a reputation beyond reputehwd2 has a reputation beyond reputehwd2 has a reputation beyond reputehwd2 has a reputation beyond reputehwd2 has a reputation beyond reputehwd2 has a reputation beyond reputehwd2 has a reputation beyond reputehwd2 has a reputation beyond reputehwd2 has a reputation beyond reputehwd2 has a reputation beyond repute

04-24-2013, 10:55 PM

Lol! :dddd