Daily
  Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Snooker
Reload this Page The Wonderful World Of Billiards , Snooker , Pool etc !
Page 8 of 22 « First 678 91018 Last »

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Classy 145 by Doug Mountjoy
Old
  (#106)
church66
AzB Silver Member
church66 has a reputation beyond reputechurch66 has a reputation beyond reputechurch66 has a reputation beyond reputechurch66 has a reputation beyond reputechurch66 has a reputation beyond reputechurch66 has a reputation beyond reputechurch66 has a reputation beyond reputechurch66 has a reputation beyond reputechurch66 has a reputation beyond reputechurch66 has a reputation beyond reputechurch66 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

Thumbs up Classy 145 by Doug Mountjoy - 04-06-2020, 09:11 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GsjbIaiqxAg

Steve Davis trickshot show, 2017. 10. 23. Budapest, Evening session
Old
  (#107)
church66
AzB Silver Member
church66 has a reputation beyond reputechurch66 has a reputation beyond reputechurch66 has a reputation beyond reputechurch66 has a reputation beyond reputechurch66 has a reputation beyond reputechurch66 has a reputation beyond reputechurch66 has a reputation beyond reputechurch66 has a reputation beyond reputechurch66 has a reputation beyond reputechurch66 has a reputation beyond reputechurch66 has a reputation beyond repute

Thumbs up Steve Davis trickshot show, 2017. 10. 23. Budapest, Evening session - 04-06-2020, 09:25 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fScvk1uYbI

Old
  (#108)
Bob Jewett
AZB Osmium Member
Bob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

04-06-2020, 01:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by church66 View Post
One thing I noticed about Mountjoy's break is that once or twice he had less side on the cue ball than modern players would have had. Another is that the cloth appeared slower.

Bob Jewett
SF Billiard Academy

Hi Bob !
Old
  (#109)
church66
AzB Silver Member

Thumbs up Hi Bob ! - 04-06-2020, 08:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Jewett View Post
One thing I noticed about Mountjoy's break is that once or twice he had less side on the cue ball than modern players would have had. Another is that the cloth appeared slower.
I remember watching at the time thinking a 147 is on here but not quite yet , had to wait a bit longer .

Nowadays the players knock 147's in for fun .

Emperor Barry Hearn's £1M bonus payout for 147's is safely tucked up inside his safe for another season !

‎Robert Ross‎ to Billiard Planet
Old
  (#110)
church66
AzB Silver Member

Thumbs up ‎Robert Ross‎ to Billiard Planet - 04-06-2020, 08:59 PM

https://www.facebook.com/Ross4391/ph...type=3&theater

Everybody knows who he is , right , correctamundo ?

Ronnie O’Sullivan Shares Coronavirus Message
Old
  (#111)
church66
AzB Silver Member

Thumbs up Ronnie O’Sullivan Shares Coronavirus Message - 04-07-2020, 02:50 AM

https://snookerhq.com/2020/04/07/ron...virus-message/

Covered it yesterday but nice quote here .

"Meanwhile, Neil Robertson has been giving his views on the current situation and underlining the difficult period that could lie ahead for some of snooker’s lower ranked competitors.

With no action currently on the calendar, the Main Tour players are temporarily out of a job – which doesn’t have much impact on the higher ranked stars but will heavily affect those nearer the bottom of the pecking order.

There are provisional plans to stage the lucrative World Snooker Championship in July, but that will of course depend on a number of external factors.

As a result, Robertson has kindly offered to help out any player who is financially in need over the next couple of months.

The world number two said: “Should any struggle or need advancement for their prize money at the worlds, then they can pay me back as soon as they get paid from World Snooker. It’s no problem.”

“If a player I know came to me and said, ‘Look, I’m really struggling to pay my bills, are you all right to front me as a guarantor for the first round of the worlds?’ Well, I’d do that no problem. Absolutely.”

Snookerbacker
Old
  (#112)
church66
AzB Silver Member

Thumbs up Snookerbacker - 04-07-2020, 02:57 AM

https://twitter.com/snookerbacker/st...rbacker.com%2F

snookerbacker 🗣️
@snookerbacker
·
28m
Just booked a hotel in Sheffield in the remote hope that the World will be on at the end of July (I can cancel it). I'd recommend doing it now if you intend on going, it's pretty cheap at the moment.
Replies
Liam
@tashmanefc
·
27m
Replying to
@snookerbacker
Have they pencilled in any dates yet?
TheMackIsBack
@TheMackIsBack4
·
17m
Replying to
@snookerbacker
surely be behind closed doors if it does ?
onestep
@onestepsnooker
·
22m
Replying to
@snookerbacker
Love your optimism ❤️

Oddschecker
Old
  (#113)
church66
AzB Silver Member

Thumbs up Oddschecker - 04-07-2020, 04:14 AM

https://www.oddschecker.com/snooker/world-championship :

World Championship Betting Odds
World Championship WinnerView all oddsView all odds
Judd Trump
11/4
Neil Robertson
5/1
Ronnie OSullivan
5/1
Mark Selby
10/1
Favourites fail to reach the finalView all oddsView all odds
OSullivan N Robertson Trump and Selby all to FAIL to reach the final
9/2
World Championship SpecialView all oddsView all odds
Robertson Or Selby To Reach The Final None Of Trump OSullivan
4/1
R OSullivan To Win The 2020 Betfred World Championship and Announce His Retirement That Evening
6/1
Price BoostView all oddsView all odds
Ronnie OSullivan to win the 2020 World Championships
6/1

Old
  (#114)
Geosnooker
AzB Silver Member
Geosnooker has a reputation beyond reputeGeosnooker has a reputation beyond reputeGeosnooker has a reputation beyond reputeGeosnooker has a reputation beyond reputeGeosnooker has a reputation beyond reputeGeosnooker has a reputation beyond reputeGeosnooker has a reputation beyond reputeGeosnooker has a reputation beyond reputeGeosnooker has a reputation beyond reputeGeosnooker has a reputation beyond reputeGeosnooker has a reputation beyond repute

04-07-2020, 11:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by church66 View Post
https://www.oddschecker.com/snooker/world-championship :

World Championship Betting Odds
World Championship WinnerView all oddsView all odds
Judd Trump
11/4
Neil Robertson
5/1
Ronnie OSullivan
5/1
Mark Selby
10/1
Favourites fail to reach the finalView all oddsView all odds
OSullivan N Robertson Trump and Selby all to FAIL to reach the final
9/2
World Championship SpecialView all oddsView all odds
Robertson Or Selby To Reach The Final None Of Trump OSullivan
4/1
R OSullivan To Win The 2020 Betfred World Championship and Announce His Retirement That Evening
6/1
Price BoostView all oddsView all odds
Ronnie OSullivan to win the 2020 World Championships
6/1
Not to knock the Rocket but he’s only made it once to the quarter finals in over a half decade. I’d put him at 20/1. His off table antics are almost covering up an insecurity at the world championship table. No doubt he ‘was’ the best player in the world...,now even on his best day I wouldn't pick him over a half dozen players.

I’ve picked Robertson and Higgins the last 5 years. This year Trump and Robertson. Still waiting for Selby to reignite.

‘If’ It wasn’t for the big 500k pot in Saudi Arabia, maybe OSullivan , Higgins and definitely Williams would retire from the ranks.

ohn Schmidt 626 High Run - Chasing Greatness - Predator Cues
Old
  (#115)
church66
AzB Silver Member

Thumbs up ohn Schmidt 626 High Run - Chasing Greatness - Predator Cues - 04-07-2020, 12:04 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqOl1kFi9WI

Hi Geosnooker !
Old
  (#116)
church66
AzB Silver Member

Thumbs up Hi Geosnooker ! - 04-07-2020, 12:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geosnooker View Post
Not to knock the Rocket but he’s only made it once to the quarter finals in over a half decade. I’d put him at 20/1. His off table antics are almost covering up an insecurity at the world championship table. No doubt he ‘was’ the best player in the world...,now even on his best day I wouldn't pick him over a half dozen players.

I’ve picked Robertson and Higgins the last 5 years. This year Trump and Robertson. Still waiting for Selby to reignite.

‘If’ It wasn’t for the big 500k pot in Saudi Arabia, maybe OSullivan , Higgins and definitely Williams would retire from the ranks.
I posted this like a fisherman and you replied and I agree but now with the Corona Virus chaos the form book is out the window ,

Nobody knows what happens next .

H1 Geosnooker
Old
  (#117)
church66
AzB Silver Member

Thumbs up H1 Geosnooker - 04-07-2020, 12:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geosnooker View Post

I was gonna post but I got lost and stuck in a moment .

This moment shall pass .

WALKAWAY JOE Trailer (2020) Jeffrey Dean Morgan, Drama Movie
Old
  (#118)
church66
AzB Silver Member

Thumbs up WALKAWAY JOE Trailer (2020) Jeffrey Dean Morgan, Drama Movie - 04-09-2020, 10:34 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACMx...8QP-K8cfF9xG7w

QUIZ! World Snooker Championship Players
Old
  (#119)
church66
AzB Silver Member

Thumbs up QUIZ! World Snooker Championship Players - 04-09-2020, 06:24 PM

https://snookerhq.com/2020/04/08/qui...nship-players/

1982/83 Snooker Season: Good Luck, Mate
Old
  (#120)
church66
AzB Silver Member

Thumbs up 1982/83 Snooker Season: Good Luck, Mate - 04-09-2020, 06:24 PM

https://snookerhq.com/2020/04/09/198...ood-luck-mate/

Page 8 of 22 « First 678 91018 Last »