Daily
  Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Wanted/For Sale
Reload this Page Buyer / Seller transaction report
Page 8 of 149 « First 678 9101858108 Last »

Share Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 128 votes, 1.77 average.
good transaction with OrigZaphod
Old
  (#106)
BHQ
we'll miss you
BHQ has a reputation beyond reputeBHQ has a reputation beyond reputeBHQ has a reputation beyond reputeBHQ has a reputation beyond reputeBHQ has a reputation beyond reputeBHQ has a reputation beyond reputeBHQ has a reputation beyond reputeBHQ has a reputation beyond reputeBHQ has a reputation beyond reputeBHQ has a reputation beyond reputeBHQ has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

good transaction with OrigZaphod - 10-17-2006, 08:40 AM

after we figured out his postal money order disappeared in the mail, dennis prompltly paypaled me
thanks dennis
was a pleasure
hope you shoot lights out with it
and i hope it doesn't become a pain in the ass to get your refund from post office
brent
BHQ

Great transaction with Sitx4Sale
Old
  (#107)
OrigZaphod
AzB Silver Member
OrigZaphod has a reputation beyond reputeOrigZaphod has a reputation beyond reputeOrigZaphod has a reputation beyond reputeOrigZaphod has a reputation beyond reputeOrigZaphod has a reputation beyond reputeOrigZaphod has a reputation beyond reputeOrigZaphod has a reputation beyond reputeOrigZaphod has a reputation beyond reputeOrigZaphod has a reputation beyond reputeOrigZaphod has a reputation beyond reputeOrigZaphod has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via Yahoo to OrigZaphod  
Great transaction with Sitx4Sale - 10-17-2006, 02:12 PM

NP,

also just wanted to point out a great seller and so far what looks like a great cue maker.

Shipping was prompt and well packaged, (over packaged is always better!)

Great deal with Howardthedick
Old
  (#108)
nick serdula
AzB Gold Member
nick serdula has a reputation beyond reputenick serdula has a reputation beyond reputenick serdula has a reputation beyond reputenick serdula has a reputation beyond reputenick serdula has a reputation beyond reputenick serdula has a reputation beyond reputenick serdula has a reputation beyond reputenick serdula has a reputation beyond reputenick serdula has a reputation beyond reputenick serdula has a reputation beyond reputenick serdula has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

Great deal with Howardthedick - 10-17-2006, 06:23 PM

Thanks Greg and I hope you enjoy the Frey cue!
Nick
Also great deals with Panhdlce and Bogie54311!
Thanks all of you!
Nick

Omen
Old
  (#109)
lenoxmjs
Brazilian Rosewood Fan
lenoxmjs has a reputation beyond reputelenoxmjs has a reputation beyond reputelenoxmjs has a reputation beyond reputelenoxmjs has a reputation beyond reputelenoxmjs has a reputation beyond reputelenoxmjs has a reputation beyond reputelenoxmjs has a reputation beyond reputelenoxmjs has a reputation beyond reputelenoxmjs has a reputation beyond reputelenoxmjs has a reputation beyond reputelenoxmjs has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 5300

Omen - 10-18-2006, 02:20 AM

Nice smooth transaction with SanDiegoFan. Wouldn't hesitate to do bussiness with again.

Old
  (#110)
BHQ
we'll miss you
BHQ has a reputation beyond reputeBHQ has a reputation beyond reputeBHQ has a reputation beyond reputeBHQ has a reputation beyond reputeBHQ has a reputation beyond reputeBHQ has a reputation beyond reputeBHQ has a reputation beyond reputeBHQ has a reputation beyond reputeBHQ has a reputation beyond reputeBHQ has a reputation beyond reputeBHQ has a reputation beyond repute

10-18-2006, 04:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrigZaphod
NP,

also just wanted to point out a great seller and so far what looks like a great cue maker.

Shipping was prompt and well packaged, (over packaged is always better!)
thanks dennis, that demonstrates my confidence in the post office i checked with all of my 9 neighbors on my street to see if your money order ended up in thier mail. it's happened before. no luck yet. let me know if i can help in any way. brent

Great transaction with CMXV
Old
  (#111)
kzoojam2006
AzB Silver Member
kzoojam2006 will become famous soon enoughkzoojam2006 will become famous soon enough

Send a message via AIM to kzoojam2006  
Great transaction with CMXV - 10-18-2006, 08:41 AM

I just want to add to CMXV's outstanding selling reputation. I purchased a 2005 Petree players cue Friday from him. I must say I have never done business with such a quick responding seller. He answered all of my questions (and there were a lot of them) prompty and professionaly. The PayPal transaction was done on Friday, and I received my cue on Tuesday at 11:00 AM.

His packaging was superb! In fact, it took me over 5 minutes to open everything!!! As a new seller on here, I learned a lot from him and especially with shipping.

The cue is beautiful, BTW. It is actually even better than I anticipated.

Thanks again CMXV, and good luck in the future.

Andrew.

Kalamazoo

I AM SOFA KING WE TODD DID

Old
  (#112)
ChrisOnline
4 8 15 16 23 42
ChrisOnline has a reputation beyond reputeChrisOnline has a reputation beyond reputeChrisOnline has a reputation beyond reputeChrisOnline has a reputation beyond reputeChrisOnline has a reputation beyond reputeChrisOnline has a reputation beyond reputeChrisOnline has a reputation beyond reputeChrisOnline has a reputation beyond reputeChrisOnline has a reputation beyond reputeChrisOnline has a reputation beyond reputeChrisOnline has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

10-18-2006, 08:48 AM

Ok.. i just got word from azer LBS , who is a relatively newer user, that he just recieved the case i shipped to him in singapore.. i just wanted to say that he was great to deal with and was right there for me during the whole transaction... LBS... you truley will become a valued Azer.. and we are all glad to have you on the forum.. thanx for helping this overseas transaction to go like a dream... and if you ever need anything esle.. please let me know.. thanx again.. chris

"The Master Lock"
My cue family includes : (click here for pic)
James White , Paul Mottey , Steve Klein
, Pete Tascarella , Paul Mottey ,
Mike Johnson (Jensen) , Pete Ohman (OMEN) ,
'93 Schon St-7 , Steve Klein Titlist ...
..its an addiction!....

Old
  (#113)
SanDiegoFan
2006 NL & AFC West Champs
SanDiegoFan is a jewel in the roughSanDiegoFan is a jewel in the roughSanDiegoFan is a jewel in the rough

10-18-2006, 09:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lenoxmjs
Nice smooth transaction with SanDiegoFan. Wouldn't hesitate to do bussiness with again.

I hope you like the Omen.

Lenoxmjs was a pleasure to do business with.
I also wouldn't hesitate to do bussiness with him again.

SDF

"Adversity causes some men to break; others to break records."
--- William A. Ward

Deal with Purdman
Old
  (#114)
RascalDoc
RascalDoc
RascalDoc has a reputation beyond reputeRascalDoc has a reputation beyond reputeRascalDoc has a reputation beyond reputeRascalDoc has a reputation beyond reputeRascalDoc has a reputation beyond reputeRascalDoc has a reputation beyond reputeRascalDoc has a reputation beyond reputeRascalDoc has a reputation beyond reputeRascalDoc has a reputation beyond reputeRascalDoc has a reputation beyond reputeRascalDoc has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via AIM to RascalDoc Send a message via MSN to RascalDoc Send a message via Yahoo to RascalDoc  
Deal with Purdman - 10-18-2006, 02:15 PM

Perfect. He is welcome in my *store* anytime. Thanks Don

Doc W.
--------------
Struggles, losses, hardships, will happen. Misery, is a choice

Anonymous : "When you are up to your @$$ in alligators it's hard to remember your original intent was to drain the swamp"

Buck15
Old
  (#115)
Bamacues
AzB Silver Member
Bamacues has a reputation beyond reputeBamacues has a reputation beyond reputeBamacues has a reputation beyond reputeBamacues has a reputation beyond reputeBamacues has a reputation beyond reputeBamacues has a reputation beyond reputeBamacues has a reputation beyond reputeBamacues has a reputation beyond reputeBamacues has a reputation beyond reputeBamacues has a reputation beyond reputeBamacues has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 5300

Thumbs up Buck15 - 10-18-2006, 02:36 PM

I just completed a transaction with Buck15 (Tom) which could not have gone better. Tom was great to work with and quick to communicate. A real thumbs up for him.
Joe

Playing Cue: Barnhart

bamcues
Old
  (#116)
buck15
going broke! got there!
buck15 has a reputation beyond reputebuck15 has a reputation beyond reputebuck15 has a reputation beyond reputebuck15 has a reputation beyond reputebuck15 has a reputation beyond reputebuck15 has a reputation beyond reputebuck15 has a reputation beyond reputebuck15 has a reputation beyond reputebuck15 has a reputation beyond reputebuck15 has a reputation beyond reputebuck15 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 925

Thumbs up bamcues - 10-18-2006, 02:57 PM

thanks joe.we just got done with a deal that went as well as you could hope for.how it should be.thanks alot joe.i will also be posting a steve klein cue review,as the one i got from joe plays jam up.thanks.

Old
  (#117)
BrooklynJay
AzB Silver Member
BrooklynJay has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynJay has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynJay has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynJay has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynJay has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynJay has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynJay has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynJay has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynJay has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynJay has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynJay has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 650

10-18-2006, 03:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisOnline
just had a great transaction with brooklynjays friends not on the forum..

i would like to thank BrooklynJay for all the help he provided in being the
"GO BETWEEN" for me and his friends outside the forum..

he was very patient and helped in the transaction a great deal.. Jay.. your one hell of a guy.. thanx again... i hope they enjoy the cues.. and if you or they ever need anything again.. please let me know.. i look forward to doing more buisness in the future! thanx again..

chris
Hey, just saw this. I just have to say that any deals with Chris are always smooth as silk. Very trustworthy, really patient with all the questions my friends had and great communication every step of the way.

My friend's love the items they received and are probably going to do more business with Chris again.

Highly recommended.

Old
  (#118)
cueball1950
AzB Silver Member
cueball1950 has a reputation beyond reputecueball1950 has a reputation beyond reputecueball1950 has a reputation beyond reputecueball1950 has a reputation beyond reputecueball1950 has a reputation beyond reputecueball1950 has a reputation beyond reputecueball1950 has a reputation beyond reputecueball1950 has a reputation beyond reputecueball1950 has a reputation beyond reputecueball1950 has a reputation beyond reputecueball1950 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 25
  Send a message via AIM to cueball1950 Send a message via Yahoo to cueball1950  
Thumbs up 10-18-2006, 03:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RascalDoc
Perfect. He is welcome in my *store* anytime. Thanks Don

I agree. I just had a terific transaction with the "PURDMAN". thank you Don. Hope to see you at Valley Forge if you go..........mike

Is life worth living with so much pain???????

Old
  (#119)
lbs
Registered
lbs is on a distinguished road

Thumbs up 10-18-2006, 06:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisOnline
Ok.. i just got word from azer LBS , who is a relatively newer user, that he just recieved the case i shipped to him in singapore.. i just wanted to say that he was great to deal with and was right there for me during the whole transaction... LBS... you truley will become a valued Azer.. and we are all glad to have you on the forum.. thanx for helping this overseas transaction to go like a dream... and if you ever need anything esle.. please let me know.. thanx again.. chris
thanks dude

RascalDoc
Old
  (#120)
Purdman
Banned
Purdman has a reputation beyond reputePurdman has a reputation beyond reputePurdman has a reputation beyond reputePurdman has a reputation beyond reputePurdman has a reputation beyond reputePurdman has a reputation beyond reputePurdman has a reputation beyond reputePurdman has a reputation beyond reputePurdman has a reputation beyond reputePurdman has a reputation beyond reputePurdman has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 25

Thumbs up RascalDoc - 10-19-2006, 04:39 AM

I want to thank RascalDoc for giving me a fine deal on the Andy Gilbert Titlist conversion cue. Communication was excellant, cue is 100%, and I am delighted with the way it was all handled. Thanks RascalDoc!
Purdman

Page 8 of 149 « First 678 9101858108 Last »