Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Products Talk > Cue and shaft reviews
Reload this Page My experience with 7 carbon shafts so far
Page 7 of 7 « First 567

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old
  (#91)
gregnice37
Bar Banger, Cue Collector
gregnice37 has a reputation beyond reputegregnice37 has a reputation beyond reputegregnice37 has a reputation beyond reputegregnice37 has a reputation beyond reputegregnice37 has a reputation beyond reputegregnice37 has a reputation beyond reputegregnice37 has a reputation beyond reputegregnice37 has a reputation beyond reputegregnice37 has a reputation beyond reputegregnice37 has a reputation beyond reputegregnice37 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

09-26-2020, 09:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by northshoremb View Post
How long ago did you play with the Jacoby Black? Amazes me you have it as one of the worst when I have TRS50 or in APA would be level 9 I guess who played with my Jacoby black and wanted to sell their Revo and get one. Just funny how something that is rated top 2 to some is rated bottom to others. Must have had a 1st release or something wrong with it

Sent from my SM-G970W using Tapatalk
May 2019 and the only thing wrong with it is that it sucked. Lots of deflection and vibration.

Old
  (#92)
northshoremb
Registered
northshoremb is on a distinguished road

09-27-2020, 12:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregnice37 View Post
May 2019 and the only thing wrong with it is that it sucked. Lots of deflection and vibration.
Thats nuts cause I literally have no vibration at all and the deflection is literally non existent I find compared to my 314, OB1+, OB2+ shafts

Old
  (#93)
gregnice37
Bar Banger, Cue Collector
gregnice37 has a reputation beyond reputegregnice37 has a reputation beyond reputegregnice37 has a reputation beyond reputegregnice37 has a reputation beyond reputegregnice37 has a reputation beyond reputegregnice37 has a reputation beyond reputegregnice37 has a reputation beyond reputegregnice37 has a reputation beyond reputegregnice37 has a reputation beyond reputegregnice37 has a reputation beyond reputegregnice37 has a reputation beyond repute

09-27-2020, 08:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by northshoremb View Post
Thats nuts cause I literally have no vibration at all and the deflection is literally non existent I find compared to my 314, OB1+, OB2+ shafts

Glad you like it. Seems like just about every cf shaft will have long debates on pros and cons like no other. If you're happy with your purchase, that's all that really matters.

Old
  (#94)
Ratta
Hearing the balls.....
Ratta has a reputation beyond reputeRatta has a reputation beyond reputeRatta has a reputation beyond reputeRatta has a reputation beyond reputeRatta has a reputation beyond reputeRatta has a reputation beyond reputeRatta has a reputation beyond reputeRatta has a reputation beyond reputeRatta has a reputation beyond reputeRatta has a reputation beyond reputeRatta has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2000
 Send a message via ICQ to Ratta Send a message via MSN to Ratta  
10-14-2020, 02:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregnice37 View Post
Glad you like it. Seems like just about every cf shaft will have long debates on pros and cons like no other. If you're happy with your purchase, that's all that really matters.

That s the main problem-- of course it s nice to maybe read somewhere about a product. expiriences etc.-
Many forget (or don t know, no offense), that so many different facts come into the ring, as soon you start "to like something".

Played/tested both Revos-- not bad- but nothin for me. Played a long time Ignite. was also fun.
Now testing a 11.8mm Cyngergy-- good quality shaft. Extremly easy to create action. let s see, what the next weeks bring :-)
From playing one day or two noone can say, that he s used to a shaft.
this would be the next thing, i see far too often- people don t give themselves time to get used to a shaft. seeing students who re not able to runout a singe 8ball game with ball in hand having 4 different shafts in the case......and if nothing goes....the next shaft will be used. Funny :-)

So listen first to your belly if sth feels first good for you....follow your belly and your heart :-)

smooth stroke to everyone :-)

"You do not really understand something unless you can explain it to your grandmother."......Albert Einstein
________

"Advanced PBIA Instructor and proud member of the SPF Family"

Page 7 of 7 « First 567