Daily
  Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Wanted/For Sale
Reload this Page Buyer / Seller transaction report
Page 5 of 149 « First 345 671555105 Last »

Share Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 128 votes, 1.77 average.
Old
  (#61)
MATTY
AzB Silver Member
MATTY has a reputation beyond reputeMATTY has a reputation beyond reputeMATTY has a reputation beyond reputeMATTY has a reputation beyond reputeMATTY has a reputation beyond reputeMATTY has a reputation beyond reputeMATTY has a reputation beyond reputeMATTY has a reputation beyond reputeMATTY has a reputation beyond reputeMATTY has a reputation beyond reputeMATTY has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

10-05-2006, 11:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12squared
Hi All,

I just received the "Deco" McWorter that I bought from Matt (Matty). WOW! The cue is just as described and packaged like fort knox. Matt had great communication along the way and went out of his way to make a second trip to EMS to avoid the cue sitting in their werehouse over the weekend. Great service, great cue, great experience. Matt is highly recommended & I wouldn't hesitate to do business with him again.

Dave
I'll reconmmend Dave as well, some of you might already know him, perfect guy to deal with, made the payment in no time... the transaction was completed smoothly like silk, feel really comfortable throughout the whole process, he's got A+++ on my list

Web Site: www.mistercues.com
Email: mistercues@gmail.com

South West Cues Wanted!! Show me what you got!!

mauhua.tang@gmail.com
mistercues@gmail.com

same here Steve!
Old
  (#62)
duke@neo.rr.com
soon to be banned
duke@neo.rr.com has a reputation beyond reputeduke@neo.rr.com has a reputation beyond reputeduke@neo.rr.com has a reputation beyond reputeduke@neo.rr.com has a reputation beyond reputeduke@neo.rr.com has a reputation beyond reputeduke@neo.rr.com has a reputation beyond reputeduke@neo.rr.com has a reputation beyond reputeduke@neo.rr.com has a reputation beyond reputeduke@neo.rr.com has a reputation beyond reputeduke@neo.rr.com has a reputation beyond reputeduke@neo.rr.com has a reputation beyond repute

same here Steve! - 10-06-2006, 05:22 AM

deleted by me

name: Jeff Duke

there are 2 types of pool players...those who can run racks, and those who can only run their mouth. which type are you?

man, you all THINK you KNOW me and what I'm about by my posts here...haha, you're mistaken... you know nothing of me other than the stuff I type here and believe me, this is just fun for me...nothing more. some of you are just way too childish, so I joined in in my own way, and you have not disappointed me by your comments...you guys are funny!

Last edited by duke@neo.rr.com; 10-15-2006 at 03:52 AM.

Great Transaction with Marcus "Fast & Loose"
Old
  (#63)
12squared
AzB Gold Member
12squared has a reputation beyond repute12squared has a reputation beyond repute12squared has a reputation beyond repute12squared has a reputation beyond repute12squared has a reputation beyond repute12squared has a reputation beyond repute12squared has a reputation beyond repute12squared has a reputation beyond repute12squared has a reputation beyond repute12squared has a reputation beyond repute12squared has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 4100

Great Transaction with Marcus "Fast & Loose" - 10-06-2006, 05:27 PM

All,

First, I want to thank Marcus for selling me the ebony Webb and for others not to have bid on it. You really missed out on a unique cue. The cue hits really well and is balanced fantastically (I even like the thin butt). Marcus' communication was excellent and the cue was shipped very quickly once money order was received. All was as described. I especially want to thank him for allowing me a few extra days to come up with the money (since I went off buying that McWorter) without selling it out from under me, which was very much appreciated. This is my 4th Mike Webb cue and I have yet to be disappointed so, thank you Mike.

I highly recommend Marcus and would not hesitate to do business with him again.

Thanks again for a great transaction, Dave

Some more great transactions...
Old
  (#64)
Bamacues
AzB Silver Member
Bamacues has a reputation beyond reputeBamacues has a reputation beyond reputeBamacues has a reputation beyond reputeBamacues has a reputation beyond reputeBamacues has a reputation beyond reputeBamacues has a reputation beyond reputeBamacues has a reputation beyond reputeBamacues has a reputation beyond reputeBamacues has a reputation beyond reputeBamacues has a reputation beyond reputeBamacues has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 5300

Some more great transactions... - 10-06-2006, 06:12 PM

Over the last 7-10 days, I have concluded some deals with the following AZBers, all of whom are top notch from where I sit:

OneMoreYouth...another great deal with Logan...
ScottyCoyote...super fast payment, great guy...
Hal...could not have been any smoother..fast, too...
MysticCueFan...another great deal with Tony...
Duke...super fast payment...another great deal...
RangerDos...another great transaction with a great guy...
CoryinDC...great, paid fast and super to converse with...
Iowa_player...seems like Larry and I have been dealing for years, but actually, only 3 deals in the last 10 days...great guy...
Daniel...Tim and I have just done a ton of business together...he is a great guy to talk pool with and swap pool BS stories...
JWPetree...what can I say...you da man...just a fantastic cuemaker and fantastic to deal with...

Here's to many more transactions with each of you.
Joe

Playing Cue: Barnhart

great deal with BAMACUES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old
  (#65)
duke@neo.rr.com
soon to be banned
duke@neo.rr.com has a reputation beyond reputeduke@neo.rr.com has a reputation beyond reputeduke@neo.rr.com has a reputation beyond reputeduke@neo.rr.com has a reputation beyond reputeduke@neo.rr.com has a reputation beyond reputeduke@neo.rr.com has a reputation beyond reputeduke@neo.rr.com has a reputation beyond reputeduke@neo.rr.com has a reputation beyond reputeduke@neo.rr.com has a reputation beyond reputeduke@neo.rr.com has a reputation beyond reputeduke@neo.rr.com has a reputation beyond repute

Talking great deal with BAMACUES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - 10-07-2006, 10:25 AM

deleted by me

name: Jeff Duke

there are 2 types of pool players...those who can run racks, and those who can only run their mouth. which type are you?

man, you all THINK you KNOW me and what I'm about by my posts here...haha, you're mistaken... you know nothing of me other than the stuff I type here and believe me, this is just fun for me...nothing more. some of you are just way too childish, so I joined in in my own way, and you have not disappointed me by your comments...you guys are funny!

Last edited by duke@neo.rr.com; 10-15-2006 at 03:45 AM.

Old
  (#66)
Mystick Cue Fan
AzB Silver Member
Mystick Cue Fan has a reputation beyond reputeMystick Cue Fan has a reputation beyond reputeMystick Cue Fan has a reputation beyond reputeMystick Cue Fan has a reputation beyond reputeMystick Cue Fan has a reputation beyond reputeMystick Cue Fan has a reputation beyond reputeMystick Cue Fan has a reputation beyond reputeMystick Cue Fan has a reputation beyond reputeMystick Cue Fan has a reputation beyond reputeMystick Cue Fan has a reputation beyond reputeMystick Cue Fan has a reputation beyond repute

10-07-2006, 11:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by duke@neo.rr.com
I just got my Dennis Swift case from Bamacues and let me tell you, I'm SOOO glad noone else bought this case...it's AWESOME!!!!!!!! haha, and Bama, uh...you left some things in the pockets bud. I can send them to ya' next time we do a deal, and there WILL be a next time I'll send you a PM on this as well. thanks a ton,Jeff <----HAPPY CUSTOMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You got it way too cheap you WEASEL

Old
  (#67)
Mystick Cue Fan
AzB Silver Member
Mystick Cue Fan has a reputation beyond reputeMystick Cue Fan has a reputation beyond reputeMystick Cue Fan has a reputation beyond reputeMystick Cue Fan has a reputation beyond reputeMystick Cue Fan has a reputation beyond reputeMystick Cue Fan has a reputation beyond reputeMystick Cue Fan has a reputation beyond reputeMystick Cue Fan has a reputation beyond reputeMystick Cue Fan has a reputation beyond reputeMystick Cue Fan has a reputation beyond reputeMystick Cue Fan has a reputation beyond repute

10-07-2006, 11:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bamacues
Over the last 7-10 days, I have concluded some deals with the following AZBers, all of whom are top notch from where I sit:

OneMoreYouth...another great deal with Logan...
ScottyCoyote...super fast payment, great guy...
Hal...could not have been any smoother..fast, too...
MysticCueFan...another great deal with Tony...
Duke...super fast payment...another great deal...
RangerDos...another great transaction with a great guy...
CoryinDC...great, paid fast and super to converse with...
Iowa_player...seems like Larry and I have been dealing for years, but actually, only 3 deals in the last 10 days...great guy...
Daniel...Tim and I have just done a ton of business together...he is a great guy to talk pool with and swap pool BS stories...
JWPetree...what can I say...you da man...just a fantastic cuemaker and fantastic to deal with...

Here's to many more transactions with each of you.
Joe

Thanks Bama. Many more deals to come and you just gave away that swift case. All jealosy aside. You made a nice buy Duke.

Tony

Yet another great transaction with Bamacues
Old
  (#68)
iowa_player
AzB Silver Member
iowa_player has a reputation beyond reputeiowa_player has a reputation beyond reputeiowa_player has a reputation beyond reputeiowa_player has a reputation beyond reputeiowa_player has a reputation beyond reputeiowa_player has a reputation beyond reputeiowa_player has a reputation beyond reputeiowa_player has a reputation beyond reputeiowa_player has a reputation beyond reputeiowa_player has a reputation beyond reputeiowa_player has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2600

Yet another great transaction with Bamacues - 10-07-2006, 01:46 PM

Thanks again Joe it does seem like we been trading for years.
3 deals with bamacues and all 3 could not have been any better !!!

Thanks again ........ Larry

Old
  (#69)
ChrisOnline
4 8 15 16 23 42
ChrisOnline has a reputation beyond reputeChrisOnline has a reputation beyond reputeChrisOnline has a reputation beyond reputeChrisOnline has a reputation beyond reputeChrisOnline has a reputation beyond reputeChrisOnline has a reputation beyond reputeChrisOnline has a reputation beyond reputeChrisOnline has a reputation beyond reputeChrisOnline has a reputation beyond reputeChrisOnline has a reputation beyond reputeChrisOnline has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

10-07-2006, 11:19 PM

just sold a cue case to Justabrake, great guy to deal with.. he has great communication, he made this such a great and seemless transaction.. i would not hesitate to deal with him again.. thanx again!

chris

"The Master Lock"
My cue family includes : (click here for pic)
James White , Paul Mottey , Steve Klein
, Pete Tascarella , Paul Mottey ,
Mike Johnson (Jensen) , Pete Ohman (OMEN) ,
'93 Schon St-7 , Steve Klein Titlist ...
..its an addiction!....

Great transaction with Taiko !!!
Old
  (#70)
staffi01
AzB Silver Member
staffi01 has a reputation beyond reputestaffi01 has a reputation beyond reputestaffi01 has a reputation beyond reputestaffi01 has a reputation beyond reputestaffi01 has a reputation beyond reputestaffi01 has a reputation beyond reputestaffi01 has a reputation beyond reputestaffi01 has a reputation beyond reputestaffi01 has a reputation beyond reputestaffi01 has a reputation beyond reputestaffi01 has a reputation beyond repute

Great transaction with Taiko !!! - 10-10-2006, 01:50 AM

Got my Olney cue from Taiko yesterday.

Very smooth transaction. Very well conversation over the whole time the cue was on itĀ“s the way to Germany.

Cue was packed, i couldnĀ“t do it better.

Great guy to deal with!!!

Thank you Nelson for the best hitting cue i ever had in my hands!

Stefan

Great Transaction With Staffi01 !!!
Old
  (#71)
Taiko
AzB Silver Member
Taiko has a reputation beyond reputeTaiko has a reputation beyond reputeTaiko has a reputation beyond reputeTaiko has a reputation beyond reputeTaiko has a reputation beyond reputeTaiko has a reputation beyond reputeTaiko has a reputation beyond reputeTaiko has a reputation beyond reputeTaiko has a reputation beyond reputeTaiko has a reputation beyond reputeTaiko has a reputation beyond repute

Talking Great Transaction With Staffi01 !!! - 10-10-2006, 04:31 AM

No probelm Stefan, I am glad you like the cue.

I was little worried about shipping overseas, but you were a pleasure to deal with and I'm glad everything went so smoothly.

It was great dealing with you!!

Nelson

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.

Old
  (#72)
ScottR
AzB Silver Member
ScottR has a reputation beyond reputeScottR has a reputation beyond reputeScottR has a reputation beyond reputeScottR has a reputation beyond reputeScottR has a reputation beyond reputeScottR has a reputation beyond reputeScottR has a reputation beyond reputeScottR has a reputation beyond reputeScottR has a reputation beyond reputeScottR has a reputation beyond reputeScottR has a reputation beyond repute

10-10-2006, 04:45 AM

I just completed a smooth transaction with CoryC. He had good communication throughout and it sounds like he got the cue he has been looking for.

Thanks, Cory!

"No need to get all colored text on me." - JCIN

Great deal with SchuettS
Old
  (#73)
martin
AzB Silver Member
martin has a reputation beyond reputemartin has a reputation beyond reputemartin has a reputation beyond reputemartin has a reputation beyond reputemartin has a reputation beyond reputemartin has a reputation beyond reputemartin has a reputation beyond reputemartin has a reputation beyond reputemartin has a reputation beyond reputemartin has a reputation beyond reputemartin has a reputation beyond repute

Great deal with SchuettS - 10-10-2006, 09:32 AM

Just sold a cue to SchuettS. Nice communication and flawless transaction. Great guy to deal with.

Thanks again, Steve.
Martin

Transactions Reports
Old
  (#74)
Cory in DC
AzB Silver Member
Cory in DC has a reputation beyond reputeCory in DC has a reputation beyond reputeCory in DC has a reputation beyond reputeCory in DC has a reputation beyond reputeCory in DC has a reputation beyond reputeCory in DC has a reputation beyond reputeCory in DC has a reputation beyond reputeCory in DC has a reputation beyond reputeCory in DC has a reputation beyond reputeCory in DC has a reputation beyond reputeCory in DC has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

Transactions Reports - 10-10-2006, 12:24 PM

I'll just use this post to update a list of the sellers & cuemakers I've dealt with on AZB and the results. So far, everything has been great:

* Mike Webb: Super. Went above and beyond the call to make sure I was happy with my leather wrap.
* JW Petree: Super price and great restoration on a Runde-era Schon.
* Bamacues: Great price on a Petree J/B (I liked Petree's restoration so much I wanted to buy one of his cues). Shipped out super-fast and packed well.
* Jeff Curt (Rackem): Fast shipping and great prices.

Cory
P.S. If I left someone off, send me a PM reminder and I'll add you to the list.

CUES:Schon, Webb
HOURS OF POOL: 10 in a good week

Last edited by Cory in DC; 11-01-2006 at 08:14 AM.

Great Transaction
Old
  (#75)
alpine9430
AzB Silver Member
alpine9430 has a reputation beyond reputealpine9430 has a reputation beyond reputealpine9430 has a reputation beyond reputealpine9430 has a reputation beyond reputealpine9430 has a reputation beyond reputealpine9430 has a reputation beyond reputealpine9430 has a reputation beyond reputealpine9430 has a reputation beyond reputealpine9430 has a reputation beyond reputealpine9430 has a reputation beyond reputealpine9430 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2900

Great Transaction - 10-10-2006, 12:29 PM

Last week, completed a cue sale with vinniebabarooch (Troy).
Good communication, great follow up and everything went smooth.
I would highly recommend vinniebabarooch to anyone.

Myron

Page 5 of 149 « First 345 671555105 Last »