Daily
  Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > AzB Hall of Fame
Reload this Page Smorgass Bored
Page 5 of 8 « First 345 67 Last »

Share Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 17 votes, 4.29 average.
Missing you like crazy
Old
  (#61)
!Smorgass Bored
Hump ? What HUMP ?
!Smorgass Bored has a reputation beyond repute!Smorgass Bored has a reputation beyond repute!Smorgass Bored has a reputation beyond repute!Smorgass Bored has a reputation beyond repute!Smorgass Bored has a reputation beyond repute!Smorgass Bored has a reputation beyond repute!Smorgass Bored has a reputation beyond repute!Smorgass Bored has a reputation beyond repute!Smorgass Bored has a reputation beyond repute!Smorgass Bored has a reputation beyond repute!Smorgass Bored has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 6070

Missing you like crazy - 11-19-2009, 07:33 PM

I miss you sweetie so much, especially these days. I went to our favorite restaurant on our anniversary and bought myself a nice thick steak as you would have wanted me to have. I am taking us back to New Orleans soon. Cleaning up, I found so many notes you wrote not just to me but about things in general, pool tourneys you ran for Kenny at Planet 9 Ball the wheel chair tournaments handicapping players books you ordered, Soprano seasons you watched on DVD, cards you wrote for special occassions to me. I got a laugh or two from them, and some I shed quite a few tears over. I think you are proud of me these days. You said it before you left me, that I was a strong person with lots of life ahead of me and I will do fine on my own. Wow, I have been faced with more challenges then I think you had in mind when you said that to me. I am doing it, and I do feel your presence around me. I wake with new thoughts that were not in my head the nights before, and I am sure you have visited me and put them there. Unfortunately I sleep so damn sound I did not see you. I hate to leave our memories here because most of life was here in Tampa. We only had about 3 years together in New Orleans. I will go back to our places and try to squeeze into those memories for as long as I can and as long as it feels right. Thank goodness for your kind friends on AZB who have offered their friendship, support and opened their hearts to me.
I love you Mr. Doug always will. Come see me soon.

Old
  (#62)
cmbwsu
Pool Stream Advocate
cmbwsu has a reputation beyond reputecmbwsu has a reputation beyond reputecmbwsu has a reputation beyond reputecmbwsu has a reputation beyond reputecmbwsu has a reputation beyond reputecmbwsu has a reputation beyond reputecmbwsu has a reputation beyond reputecmbwsu has a reputation beyond reputecmbwsu has a reputation beyond reputecmbwsu has a reputation beyond reputecmbwsu has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2025

11-19-2009, 07:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smorgass Bored View Post
I miss you sweetie so much, especially these days. I went to our favorite restaurant on our anniversary and bought myself a nice thick steak as you would have wanted me to have. I am taking us back to New Orleans soon. Cleaning up, I found so many notes you wrote not just to me but about things in general, pool tourneys you ran for Kenny at Planet 9 Ball the wheel chair tournaments handicapping players books you ordered, Soprano seasons you watched on DVD, cards you wrote for special occassions to me. I got a laugh or two from them, and some I shed quite a few tears over. I think you are proud of me these days. You said it before you left me, that I was a strong person with lots of life ahead of me and I will do fine on my own. Wow, I have been faced with more challenges then I think you had in mind when you said that to me. I am doing it, and I do feel your presence around me. I wake with new thoughts that were not in my head the nights before, and I am sure you have visited me and put them there. Unfortunately I sleep so damn sound I did not see you. I hate to leave our memories here because most of life was here in Tampa. We only had about 3 years together in New Orleans. I will go back to our places and try to squeeze into those memories for as long as I can and as long as it feels right. Thank goodness for your kind friends on AZB who have offered their friendship, support and opened their hearts to me.
Our thoughts and prayers are with you. You are strong and we too are proud of you. It is never an easy thing going through this -- I can empathize; however, will not go into my situations as this is not the place to do so. Please know you are in our hearts and thoughts on a daily basis. I cannot make a post without thinking of Doug and how he would approach certain issues/threads -- especially those in need of his enlightenment. He is guiding many of us here too -- his presence will be on AZ forever that is a certainty!

Respectfully,

Bob

....................Bob

Last edited by cmbwsu; 09-12-2010 at 09:18 AM. Reason: Spelling

Old
  (#63)
jimmyg
Mook! What's a Mook?
jimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

11-20-2009, 09:25 AM

Quote:
Me thinks that Smorgie was a very, very, lucky man. IMO.

Jimmy

Old
  (#64)
cmbwsu
Pool Stream Advocate
cmbwsu has a reputation beyond reputecmbwsu has a reputation beyond reputecmbwsu has a reputation beyond reputecmbwsu has a reputation beyond reputecmbwsu has a reputation beyond reputecmbwsu has a reputation beyond reputecmbwsu has a reputation beyond reputecmbwsu has a reputation beyond reputecmbwsu has a reputation beyond reputecmbwsu has a reputation beyond reputecmbwsu has a reputation beyond repute

11-20-2009, 03:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyg View Post
Me thinks that Smorgie was a very, very, lucky man. IMO.

Jimmy

....................Bob

Old
  (#65)
Cuephoric
1hole anyone?
Cuephoric has a reputation beyond reputeCuephoric has a reputation beyond reputeCuephoric has a reputation beyond reputeCuephoric has a reputation beyond reputeCuephoric has a reputation beyond reputeCuephoric has a reputation beyond reputeCuephoric has a reputation beyond reputeCuephoric has a reputation beyond reputeCuephoric has a reputation beyond reputeCuephoric has a reputation beyond reputeCuephoric has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

Thumbs up 12-07-2009, 04:06 PM

Quote:
We should all be so lucky to have someone great in our life-

"I bet you are some guy that cant play a #%$&* radio!!" - Donny Mills

"If you need weight, you don't need action, you need practice!"-Cuephoric

Great and beautiful cues may come and go, but ugly ones will keep showing up in your closet years after you thought they were gone........

Playing cues- STEVE KLEIN, Bobby Hunter, James White Conversion, Abear
Case- Murnak, Predator,instroke

Follow me to make money and support our sports!
http://www.competebank.com/login.php?refer=131

Old
  (#66)
JoeyInCali
AzB Silver Member
JoeyInCali has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyInCali has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyInCali has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyInCali has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyInCali has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyInCali has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyInCali has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyInCali has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyInCali has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyInCali has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyInCali has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 4400

12-30-2009, 11:56 PM

Happy New Year Smorg.

Old
  (#67)
cmbwsu
Pool Stream Advocate

12-31-2009, 10:57 AM

Your wisdom has gotten me through another year. My thoughts will be with you throughout 2010. My hopes are to continue to follow The Master's example.

Love You Doug,

Bob

....................Bob

hey barb...
Old
  (#68)
smokey
let's roll
smokey has a reputation beyond reputesmokey has a reputation beyond reputesmokey has a reputation beyond reputesmokey has a reputation beyond reputesmokey has a reputation beyond reputesmokey has a reputation beyond reputesmokey has a reputation beyond reputesmokey has a reputation beyond reputesmokey has a reputation beyond reputesmokey has a reputation beyond reputesmokey has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 4100

hey barb... - 03-27-2010, 09:16 PM

i miss you...

and of course i miss smorgie, but i hope to see/read your messages once in a while.

i want to say that for "ALL" of us. you have "friends for 'life' here".

i will send you a PM this weekend thanking you for the gift. it meant a lot to me as i guess you knew it would...

all the best,
smokey

Old
  (#69)
cmbwsu
Pool Stream Advocate

03-27-2010, 09:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by smokey View Post
i miss you...

and of course i miss smorgie, but i hope to see/read your messages once in a while.

i want to say that for "ALL" of us. you have "friends for 'life' here".

i will send you a PM this weekend thanking you for the gift. it meant a lot to me as i guess you knew it would...

all the best,
smokey
Hey Big Fish (Smorg), I know you saw that bud! It's true too!

....................Bob

Last edited by cmbwsu; 03-27-2010 at 10:02 PM.

Old
  (#70)
JoeyInCali
AzB Silver Member
JoeyInCali has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyInCali has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyInCali has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyInCali has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyInCali has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyInCali has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyInCali has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyInCali has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyInCali has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyInCali has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyInCali has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 4400

04-05-2010, 04:32 PM

Smorg owes me some reps.

Every post.
Old
  (#71)
jgpool
Cue ball draw with this?
jgpool has a reputation beyond reputejgpool has a reputation beyond reputejgpool has a reputation beyond reputejgpool has a reputation beyond reputejgpool has a reputation beyond reputejgpool has a reputation beyond reputejgpool has a reputation beyond reputejgpool has a reputation beyond reputejgpool has a reputation beyond reputejgpool has a reputation beyond reputejgpool has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 400

Thumbs up Every post. - 04-05-2010, 04:48 PM

I think of him every time I post. To me he is AZBILLIARDS.

Joe G

"I am old enough to know my limits, and I am young enough to exceed them" Dick Vermeil

McDermott M66G, BEM, 4 arrow points with black leather wrap.

never thought he was that kind of a guy . . .
Old
  (#72)
ShootingArts
Smorg is giving the 7!
ShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2900

never thought he was that kind of a guy . . . - 04-05-2010, 06:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeyInCali View Post
Smorg owes me some reps.
I never thought Smorg was the kind of a guy to let a little thing like dying keep him from posted or more importantly giving out and getting rep!

Working on maxing out Smorg's rep now, then I think the mod's need to change his handle to *****Smorgass Bored ***** so he will be forever at the top of the page where he will always be remembered as being anyway.

Hu

Old
  (#73)
cmbwsu
Pool Stream Advocate

04-05-2010, 07:46 PM

Finally able to pass some rep to yea Doug. I gotta nit issue that you can handle for me bud.

....................Bob

Last edited by cmbwsu; 09-12-2010 at 09:20 AM.

Memorial Day - Semper Fi, Doug
Old
  (#74)
!Smorgass Bored
Hump ? What HUMP ?
!Smorgass Bored has a reputation beyond repute!Smorgass Bored has a reputation beyond repute!Smorgass Bored has a reputation beyond repute!Smorgass Bored has a reputation beyond repute!Smorgass Bored has a reputation beyond repute!Smorgass Bored has a reputation beyond repute!Smorgass Bored has a reputation beyond repute!Smorgass Bored has a reputation beyond repute!Smorgass Bored has a reputation beyond repute!Smorgass Bored has a reputation beyond repute!Smorgass Bored has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 6070

Thumbs up Memorial Day - Semper Fi, Doug - 05-30-2010, 12:36 AM

Doug, I am thinking about you on this Memorial day weekend. The holidays are not the same without you here. I made hamburgers when I came home from the Flea Market this afternoon, and wished you were here with me to enjoy them. I love you and thank you and also all our friends both here and gone who made the sacrifices to serve in the military for us.
Can't believe its been over a year already.

Love Barbara

Great to hear from you!
Old
  (#75)
ShootingArts
Smorg is giving the 7!
ShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2900

Great to hear from you! - 05-30-2010, 06:57 AM

Quote:
Doug, I am thinking about you on this Memorial day weekend. The holidays are not the same without you here. I made hamburgers when I came home from the Flea Market this afternoon, and wished you were here with me to enjoy them. I love you and thank you and also all our friends both here and gone who made the sacrifices to serve in the military for us.
Can't believe its been over a year already.

Love Barbara

Barbara,

Neither Doug or you are forgotten. It's great to see you post and great to see the respect that you and many of us hold for our vets and those serving on Memorial Day. It's never been more important to remember our people in the military, past and present.

Hu

Page 5 of 8 « First 345 67 Last »