Daily
  Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Wanted/For Sale
Reload this Page Buyer / Seller transaction report
Page 49 of 149 « First 39474849 50515999 Last »

Share Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 128 votes, 1.77 average.
Worminator
Old
  (#721)
cuedoctor
AzB Silver Member
cuedoctor has a reputation beyond reputecuedoctor has a reputation beyond reputecuedoctor has a reputation beyond reputecuedoctor has a reputation beyond reputecuedoctor has a reputation beyond reputecuedoctor has a reputation beyond reputecuedoctor has a reputation beyond reputecuedoctor has a reputation beyond reputecuedoctor has a reputation beyond reputecuedoctor has a reputation beyond reputecuedoctor has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

Worminator - 02-23-2007, 07:02 PM

Just did a deal for a nice Blackcreek Cue with jamie off his website and the service was outstanding,Truely one of the best sellers I have dealed with. Everything was done top notch and look forward to dealing with him again.Thanks... The Blackcreek is one of the nicest cues I have seen and his work is super.

New2YouQs.com
"Custom Cues for Serious Players"
Email:cueman@new2youqs.com

Old
  (#722)
Bamacues
AzB Silver Member
Bamacues has a reputation beyond reputeBamacues has a reputation beyond reputeBamacues has a reputation beyond reputeBamacues has a reputation beyond reputeBamacues has a reputation beyond reputeBamacues has a reputation beyond reputeBamacues has a reputation beyond reputeBamacues has a reputation beyond reputeBamacues has a reputation beyond reputeBamacues has a reputation beyond reputeBamacues has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 5300

02-23-2007, 07:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by socks
Seamless transaction with Bamacues. had no problem answering any questions or supplying more pictures when requested. sent money and cue was shipped within 30 min and recieved in 2 days. great transaction, could not have been better.
Thanks Socks...was a pleasure to work with you.
Joe

Playing Cue: Barnhart

spanky981 and DEACON.
Old
  (#723)
miah g.
AzB Silver Member
miah g. has a reputation beyond reputemiah g. has a reputation beyond reputemiah g. has a reputation beyond reputemiah g. has a reputation beyond reputemiah g. has a reputation beyond reputemiah g. has a reputation beyond reputemiah g. has a reputation beyond reputemiah g. has a reputation beyond reputemiah g. has a reputation beyond reputemiah g. has a reputation beyond reputemiah g. has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 25

spanky981 and DEACON. - 02-23-2007, 08:24 PM

smooth transactions with spanky981 and DEACON. thanks fellas.

Great transaction with miah g.
Old
  (#724)
DEACON
AzB Silver Member
DEACON has a reputation beyond reputeDEACON has a reputation beyond reputeDEACON has a reputation beyond reputeDEACON has a reputation beyond reputeDEACON has a reputation beyond reputeDEACON has a reputation beyond reputeDEACON has a reputation beyond reputeDEACON has a reputation beyond reputeDEACON has a reputation beyond reputeDEACON has a reputation beyond reputeDEACON has a reputation beyond repute

Talking Great transaction with miah g. - 02-23-2007, 09:07 PM

I recently had a very positive experience dealing with miah g. He committed to buying one of my Lambros cues and paid very quickly. He communicated every step of the way. I would be very happy to deal with him again.. Thanks again miah g. Deacon

transaction with bnall, awsome.
Old
  (#725)
buck15
going broke! got there!
buck15 has a reputation beyond reputebuck15 has a reputation beyond reputebuck15 has a reputation beyond reputebuck15 has a reputation beyond reputebuck15 has a reputation beyond reputebuck15 has a reputation beyond reputebuck15 has a reputation beyond reputebuck15 has a reputation beyond reputebuck15 has a reputation beyond reputebuck15 has a reputation beyond reputebuck15 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 925

transaction with bnall, awsome. - 02-23-2007, 11:06 PM

bought a frey cue from bryan and it was just as described, and cue it perfect. i asked alot of questions and bryan was very helpful. i wouldn't hesitate again. thanks again.

Smooth transaction with I rack balls
Old
  (#726)
golfparent
She plays in my room!!!
golfparent has a reputation beyond reputegolfparent has a reputation beyond reputegolfparent has a reputation beyond reputegolfparent has a reputation beyond reputegolfparent has a reputation beyond reputegolfparent has a reputation beyond reputegolfparent has a reputation beyond reputegolfparent has a reputation beyond reputegolfparent has a reputation beyond reputegolfparent has a reputation beyond reputegolfparent has a reputation beyond repute

Location: Mamphus, Home of the King and the world's best Barbecue
  Send a message via Skype™ to golfparent 
Smooth transaction with I rack balls - 02-24-2007, 09:30 AM

Hello everyone,

I wanted to mention what a smooth and seamless transaction that I had with I rack balls, I would gladly do business with Mr. Balls again!!!

seriously, Eric is a great communicator and easy to deal with...

Thanks again!!! enjoy the BK II

GolfParent

A man with one watch knows what time it is; a man with two watches is never quite sure. ~Lee Segall
I think that same holds true for pool cues...

Old
  (#727)
bnall
<---Proud Dad
bnall has a reputation beyond reputebnall has a reputation beyond reputebnall has a reputation beyond reputebnall has a reputation beyond reputebnall has a reputation beyond reputebnall has a reputation beyond reputebnall has a reputation beyond reputebnall has a reputation beyond reputebnall has a reputation beyond reputebnall has a reputation beyond reputebnall has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 787

02-24-2007, 09:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by buck15
bought a frey cue from bryan and it was just as described, and cue it perfect. i asked alot of questions and bryan was very helpful. i wouldn't hesitate again. thanks again.
Sold a my frey cue to buck15. Received payment fast A++++ buyer. Thanks buck.

bnall
®

transaction..
Old
  (#728)
spanky981
AzB Silver Member
spanky981 has a reputation beyond reputespanky981 has a reputation beyond reputespanky981 has a reputation beyond reputespanky981 has a reputation beyond reputespanky981 has a reputation beyond reputespanky981 has a reputation beyond reputespanky981 has a reputation beyond reputespanky981 has a reputation beyond reputespanky981 has a reputation beyond reputespanky981 has a reputation beyond reputespanky981 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

transaction.. - 02-24-2007, 04:12 PM

Just had a good transaction with miah_g ..Fast payment.. Good deal..

Mike

Old
  (#729)
Worminator
AzB Silver Member
Worminator has a reputation beyond reputeWorminator has a reputation beyond reputeWorminator has a reputation beyond reputeWorminator has a reputation beyond reputeWorminator has a reputation beyond reputeWorminator has a reputation beyond reputeWorminator has a reputation beyond reputeWorminator has a reputation beyond reputeWorminator has a reputation beyond reputeWorminator has a reputation beyond reputeWorminator has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2950

02-26-2007, 04:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuedoctor
Just did a deal for a nice Blackcreek Cue with jamie off his website and the service was outstanding,Truely one of the best sellers I have dealed with. Everything was done top notch and look forward to dealing with him again.Thanks... The Blackcreek is one of the nicest cues I have seen and his work is super.

New2YouQs.com
"Custom Cues for Serious Players"
Email:cueman@new2youqs.com

Likewise Charley. It was a pleasure doing business with Charley. Very good communication. I like it when buyers pick up the phone and call, instead of just working through email. Who knows, sometimes you make a new friend that way and I hope this is one of those cases.

Enjoy the cue Charley and I will see you in VF.

Thanks!

Jamie

..............."The trusted name in cue deals"
You can also feel free to text me at the number above

Old
  (#730)
Tarkus697
AzB Silver Member
Tarkus697 will become famous soon enough

Location: Philadelphia, PA (still looking for a new place to shoot)
  Send a message via AIM to Tarkus697  
02-26-2007, 12:10 PM

Excellent transaction with ChrisOnline. Can't wait to hear that CRACK as the J&J J/B shatters the rack tonight.

Playing Cues: Espiritu, Frank Paradise Titlist Conversion
Break: Gilbert J/B

I agree
Old
  (#731)
gforces1911
AzB Silver Member
gforces1911 has a reputation beyond reputegforces1911 has a reputation beyond reputegforces1911 has a reputation beyond reputegforces1911 has a reputation beyond reputegforces1911 has a reputation beyond reputegforces1911 has a reputation beyond reputegforces1911 has a reputation beyond reputegforces1911 has a reputation beyond reputegforces1911 has a reputation beyond reputegforces1911 has a reputation beyond reputegforces1911 has a reputation beyond repute

I agree - 02-26-2007, 12:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarkus697
Excellent transaction with ChrisOnline. Can't wait to hear that CRACK as the J&J J/B shatters the rack tonight.

I bought a J and J break cue from Chris as well- excellent transaction. Fast shipping and Noah's Ark type packaging. I would not hesitate to buy from him.

Highly recommended.

Jazznpool
Old
  (#732)
gforces1911
AzB Silver Member
gforces1911 has a reputation beyond reputegforces1911 has a reputation beyond reputegforces1911 has a reputation beyond reputegforces1911 has a reputation beyond reputegforces1911 has a reputation beyond reputegforces1911 has a reputation beyond reputegforces1911 has a reputation beyond reputegforces1911 has a reputation beyond reputegforces1911 has a reputation beyond reputegforces1911 has a reputation beyond reputegforces1911 has a reputation beyond repute

Jazznpool - 02-26-2007, 12:53 PM

I bought 10 mooris from Martin (jazznpool and www.westerncue.com). Top shelf transaction. Fast shipping, safe shipping, just a solid seller.

Thanks Martin- I do appreciate it.

Old
  (#733)
ChrisOnline
4 8 15 16 23 42
ChrisOnline has a reputation beyond reputeChrisOnline has a reputation beyond reputeChrisOnline has a reputation beyond reputeChrisOnline has a reputation beyond reputeChrisOnline has a reputation beyond reputeChrisOnline has a reputation beyond reputeChrisOnline has a reputation beyond reputeChrisOnline has a reputation beyond reputeChrisOnline has a reputation beyond reputeChrisOnline has a reputation beyond reputeChrisOnline has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

02-26-2007, 02:13 PM

yes.. terrific deals and seamless transactions with both Gforces1911 and Tarkus697... both guys were great to deal with and i am very happy that they are happy.. thanks again guys and i look forward to many more deals with you both

chris

"The Master Lock"
My cue family includes : (click here for pic)
James White , Paul Mottey , Steve Klein
, Pete Tascarella , Paul Mottey ,
Mike Johnson (Jensen) , Pete Ohman (OMEN) ,
'93 Schon St-7 , Steve Klein Titlist ...
..its an addiction!....

Old
  (#734)
ribdoner
SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
ribdoner has a reputation beyond reputeribdoner has a reputation beyond reputeribdoner has a reputation beyond reputeribdoner has a reputation beyond reputeribdoner has a reputation beyond reputeribdoner has a reputation beyond reputeribdoner has a reputation beyond reputeribdoner has a reputation beyond reputeribdoner has a reputation beyond reputeribdoner has a reputation beyond reputeribdoner has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 4300

02-26-2007, 04:01 PM

GREAT transactions with gh8st and RIVER CITY.....thank you both

the truth will set you free, but first it will piss you off

Old
  (#735)
Worminator
AzB Silver Member
Worminator has a reputation beyond reputeWorminator has a reputation beyond reputeWorminator has a reputation beyond reputeWorminator has a reputation beyond reputeWorminator has a reputation beyond reputeWorminator has a reputation beyond reputeWorminator has a reputation beyond reputeWorminator has a reputation beyond reputeWorminator has a reputation beyond reputeWorminator has a reputation beyond reputeWorminator has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2950

02-26-2007, 05:11 PM

Had a great transaction with Hardball. Don't let his screen name fool you, he plays "Easyball". When Jim tells you an item is new, it does not mean lightly used, or like new...he means it still has the tags on it new! Jims ships fast too!

Thanks for the deal on the Whitten Jim, I appeciate it.

Jamie

..............."The trusted name in cue deals"
You can also feel free to text me at the number above

Page 49 of 149 « First 39474849 50515999 Last »