Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > 14.1 Pool
Reload this Page 14.1 Rack Outline
Page 4 of 4 « First 234

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old
  (#46)
xradarx
I'm fixin'ta...
xradarx has a reputation beyond reputexradarx has a reputation beyond reputexradarx has a reputation beyond reputexradarx has a reputation beyond reputexradarx has a reputation beyond reputexradarx has a reputation beyond reputexradarx has a reputation beyond reputexradarx has a reputation beyond reputexradarx has a reputation beyond reputexradarx has a reputation beyond reputexradarx has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

08-27-2020, 04:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by haystj View Post
Actually, Danny,, I'm having a blast.

I really enjoy your commentary. Seriously, I really do.

You're quite funny,,,, "it's off to work we go",,,, very clever.

How's that working out for you?

Being clever.
I'm beginning to believe that

Last edited by xradarx; 08-28-2020 at 09:45 AM.

Old
  (#47)
haystj
Timothy J Hays
haystj has a reputation beyond reputehaystj has a reputation beyond reputehaystj has a reputation beyond reputehaystj has a reputation beyond reputehaystj has a reputation beyond reputehaystj has a reputation beyond reputehaystj has a reputation beyond reputehaystj has a reputation beyond reputehaystj has a reputation beyond reputehaystj has a reputation beyond reputehaystj has a reputation beyond repute

08-27-2020, 05:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xradarx View Post
I'm beginning to believe that, perhaps, ur a figment of JSchmidt's imagination that he's projecting to AZBilliards. Hope he doesn't have a brain fart and you discappear.
combac!
This is getting silly,,,, even for me.

Get your butt up near DC and I'll buy you a beer too,,, and we shall laugh about the whole thing.

I don't want this to turn out to be the same cluster Fu@k as the Lou vs. John horseshit.

Bring Danny too,, I'm a generous guy,, we can all bang some balls around with some suds and grind it out.... I have a nice Diamond Pro AM in my basement so I will pick up the table time.

That's a good deal,,, I buy the beers and the table time.

Cheers.

Oh, Say Can You See?
Old
  (#48)
xradarx
I'm fixin'ta...
xradarx has a reputation beyond reputexradarx has a reputation beyond reputexradarx has a reputation beyond reputexradarx has a reputation beyond reputexradarx has a reputation beyond reputexradarx has a reputation beyond reputexradarx has a reputation beyond reputexradarx has a reputation beyond reputexradarx has a reputation beyond reputexradarx has a reputation beyond reputexradarx has a reputation beyond repute

Oh, Say Can You See? - 08-27-2020, 05:24 PM

Quote:
This is getting silly,,,, even for me. in agreement

Get your butt up near DC and I'll buy you a beer too,,, and we shall laugh about the whole thing.

I don't want this to turn out to be the same cluster Fu@k as the Lou vs. John horseshit.

Bring Danny too,, I'm a generous guy,, we can all bang some balls around with some suds and grind it out.... I have a nice Diamond Pro AM in my basement so I will pick up the table time.

That's a good deal,,, I buy the beers and the table time.

Cheers.
knowledge is boundless

Last edited by xradarx; 09-03-2020 at 10:46 AM.

Old
  (#49)
haystj
Timothy J Hays
haystj has a reputation beyond reputehaystj has a reputation beyond reputehaystj has a reputation beyond reputehaystj has a reputation beyond reputehaystj has a reputation beyond reputehaystj has a reputation beyond reputehaystj has a reputation beyond reputehaystj has a reputation beyond reputehaystj has a reputation beyond reputehaystj has a reputation beyond reputehaystj has a reputation beyond repute

08-27-2020, 05:32 PM

Quote:
knowledge is boundless
Fair enough.

Well said.

Re: comments
Old
  (#50)
xradarx
I'm fixin'ta...

Re: comments - 08-28-2020, 10:40 AM

Quote:
Fair enough.

Well said.
I apologize to you for prior comments. Thank You for the beer anyways, but highly unlikely that I make it near DC.

Enjoy 14.1 on your Diamond Pro Am.

Last edited by xradarx; 09-05-2020 at 12:03 PM.

nope
Old
  (#51)
Danny Harriman
One of the best in 14.1
Danny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond repute

nope - 09-01-2020, 01:42 PM

Quote:
Fair enough.

Well said.
No thanks on the suds, xardrx has been blocked from me - with good reason, any post u make is clearly not just for xdarx - but the whole forum. So again the comment bout having side effects of seeing a video (that u truly never saw) is no bueno. Mean what you say and say what you mean. I have not blocked u yet as u do seem to have some degree of tact, most people here have blocked xdarx and so any tid bit quotes from him will fall on deaf ears. Thanks for acknowledging that their chopped video is 'complicated' I would say it's outside the line that has been drawn - and not playable from any standpoint - but I do see they (bca/js/nytimes) have quite a rack et' going with the fake news industry.

One of the best Straight Pool players - on any soil - or gravity for the matter. Willie Mosconi's 526 stands.

xardrx; xdarx
Old
  (#52)
xradarx
I'm fixin'ta...

xardrx; xdarx - 09-01-2020, 03:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny Harriman View Post
No thanks on the suds, xardrx has been blocked from me - with good reason, any post u make is clearly not just for xdarx - but the whole forum. So again the comment bout having side effects of seeing a video (that u truly never saw) is no bueno. Mean what you say and say what you mean. I have not blocked u yet as u do seem to have some degree of tact, most people here have blocked xdarx and so any tid bit quotes from him will fall on deaf ears. Thanks for acknowledging that their chopped video is 'complicated' I would say it's outside the line that has been drawn - and not playable from any standpoint - but I do see they (bca/js/nytimes) have quite a rack et' going with the fake news industry.
Hairyman - the ugh

Last edited by xradarx; 10-18-2020 at 04:18 PM.

actually yer close
Old
  (#53)
Danny Harriman
One of the best in 14.1
Danny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond repute

actually yer close - 10-20-2020, 09:29 AM

Quote:
Hairyman - the ugh
U almost actually spelled my name correctly - it was originally with a y instead of the i. Ha ha xradarx. Oh say can you see - my eyes if u can - thenmyhairstooshort.

One of the best Straight Pool players - on any soil - or gravity for the matter. Willie Mosconi's 526 stands.

Last edited by Danny Harriman; 10-20-2020 at 09:32 AM.

Old
  (#54)
haystj
Timothy J Hays

10-20-2020, 09:55 AM

Quote:
No thanks on the suds, xardrx has been blocked from me - with good reason,

Quote:
Hairyman - the ugh

Quote:
U almost actually spelled my name correctly - it was originally with a y instead of the i. Ha ha xradarx. Oh say can you see - my eyes if u can - thenmyhairstooshort.

So, the obvious question here is,,,,, especially all of the banter in the main forum,,,, did you recently unblock xradarx or were you incorrect when you stated (quoted in the first quote) you blocked him?

How are you replying to things someone said that you report is blocked by you?

I'm not questioning your integrity, as you have done to others in these forums, but rather wondering how you see quotes from people you yourself say have blocked?

Things that make a person go Hmmmmmmmmm........

Danny Harriman
Old
  (#55)
xradarx
I'm fixin'ta...

Danny Harriman - 10-20-2020, 03:24 PM

Quote:
I apologize to You, personally, Danny Harriman for any and all previous responses from xradarx regarding You. x marks the contact point on the cue ball and the object ball with radar connecting the two x marks, thereby xradarx

Page 4 of 4 « First 234