Daily
  Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Instruction & Ask the pros > Melissa Morris
Reload this Page What Do You Guys Think Of This?
Page 3 of 3 123

Share Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.
Old
  (#31)
worktheknight
AzB Silver Member
worktheknight has a reputation beyond reputeworktheknight has a reputation beyond reputeworktheknight has a reputation beyond reputeworktheknight has a reputation beyond reputeworktheknight has a reputation beyond reputeworktheknight has a reputation beyond reputeworktheknight has a reputation beyond reputeworktheknight has a reputation beyond reputeworktheknight has a reputation beyond reputeworktheknight has a reputation beyond reputeworktheknight has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

05-30-2011, 11:14 AM

Long time since I've seen you Melissa, had a wonderful talk with your father about 4 or 5 months ago. I can attest to the fact that no father on earth has the natural showing of affection more than your father has for you. I last saw you in about the year 1999 or 2000, the wpba usa open was in Myrtle Beach. Please tell Ned I'm still using the thick shafted double split handled jump cue where he shipped me ten of the originals. It has many wounds on it, but, she'll be with me to the end. Take Care please tell Ned, Chuck from Minnesota say's HI, and remind him of the unforgetable Loree Jon Jones Jump Shot she made with one of these originals !! Best darn shot I have ever witnessed. Bar None.

Page 3 of 3 123