AzBilliards.com  
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Daily Search

Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Products Talk > Talk To A Mechanic
Reload this Page Miniature Antique Coin Op Pool Tables

Share Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 18 votes, 5.00 average.
Thanks...............
Old
  (#31)
ibuycues
I Love Box Cues
ibuycues has a reputation beyond reputeibuycues has a reputation beyond reputeibuycues has a reputation beyond reputeibuycues has a reputation beyond reputeibuycues has a reputation beyond reputeibuycues has a reputation beyond reputeibuycues has a reputation beyond reputeibuycues has a reputation beyond reputeibuycues has a reputation beyond reputeibuycues has a reputation beyond reputeibuycues has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 4100

Thanks............... - 02-07-2012, 02:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by realkingcobra View Post
Robin Adair has a small pool table like yours, but his is not coin-operated...but that thing sure is cute. I'll take a few pictures of it and post them here so you can see it
Thanks Glen,

The picture in post #11 was part of my muddy backyard area under construction when you came to pick up a table that you delivered to Ohio to my brother!

Will

Old
  (#32)
realkingcobra
AzB Silver Member
realkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 5785

02-07-2012, 05:14 PM

I remember that room when it was under contraction, you've done a wonderful job of finishing it off. When I get up to your area of the country I'll drop in and have a look in person. Robin told me that he may know of 2 or 3 more tables like the one he has, so when I have time tomorrow I'll post up the pictures of the one at his house I took. It looks like an antique Brunswick table, sure is cute tho, and with a real slate and all

Glen

Thanks...
Old
  (#33)
ibuycues
I Love Box Cues
ibuycues has a reputation beyond reputeibuycues has a reputation beyond reputeibuycues has a reputation beyond reputeibuycues has a reputation beyond reputeibuycues has a reputation beyond reputeibuycues has a reputation beyond reputeibuycues has a reputation beyond reputeibuycues has a reputation beyond reputeibuycues has a reputation beyond reputeibuycues has a reputation beyond reputeibuycues has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks... - 02-07-2012, 10:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by realkingcobra View Post
I remember that room when it was under contraction, you've done a wonderful job of finishing it off. When I get up to your area of the country I'll drop in and have a look in person. Robin told me that he may know of 2 or 3 more tables like the one he has, so when I have time tomorrow I'll post up the pictures of the one at his house I took. It looks like an antique Brunswick table, sure is cute tho, and with a real slate and all

Glen
Glen,

I look forward to the pictures, and also you coming by the house next time you find yourself near this way. Stay overnight and I will treat you to a KC BBQ feast.

Will Prout

Old
  (#34)
realkingcobra
AzB Silver Member
realkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 5785

02-09-2012, 07:00 AM

Here you go Will I tried running a rack of 9ball on this thing, but just like on the big tables...I still couldn't run out...so to anyone that thinks playing on a big table helps your game on a smaller table...you're all NUTS!!! with an 18" x 36" playing surface, this table is about as cute as a new born baby, as it only gets ugly as it gets older

Name:  IMG_0256.JPG
Views: 1309
Size:  66.2 KB

Name:  IMG_0257.JPG
Views: 1387
Size:  56.6 KB

Name:  IMG_0258.JPG
Views: 1218
Size:  69.1 KB

Name:  IMG_0260.JPG
Views: 1237
Size:  80.1 KB

Old
  (#35)
ibuycues
I Love Box Cues

02-09-2012, 10:58 AM

Cool table Glen!

I have determined the secret to my success running balls at pool is to play with large pockets and small pool balls!

Thanks for the pictures!

................and if you come across any tables like the small coin op ones i am pursuing, be sure to let me know!..........................................

Will

This coin op for sale today
Old
  (#36)
T-Dawg
AzB Silver Member
T-Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeT-Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeT-Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeT-Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeT-Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeT-Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeT-Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeT-Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeT-Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeT-Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeT-Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 400

This coin op for sale today - 03-06-2012, 07:27 AM

Seller says it`s a 10 cent coin -op.
Attached Images

British...
Old
  (#37)
ibuycues
I Love Box Cues

British... - 03-07-2012, 08:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Dawg View Post
Seller says it`s a 10 cent coin -op.
I believe this is an English table, and quite a bit bigger than what I am seeking. Thanks.

Old
  (#38)
T-Dawg
AzB Silver Member
T-Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeT-Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeT-Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeT-Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeT-Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeT-Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeT-Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeT-Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeT-Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeT-Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeT-Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 400

Talking 03-08-2012, 04:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibuycues View Post
I believe this is an English table, and quite a bit bigger than what I am seeking. Thanks.
The other pic in the ad is a side view and it is smaller than it looks in the first picture.I imagine there are not many of the tables left that your looking for,but I also imagine if one comes up that there are not many who would want one.

Wrong........
Old
  (#39)
ibuycues
I Love Box Cues

Wrong........ - 03-08-2012, 09:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Dawg View Post
The other pic in the ad is a side view and it is smaller than it looks in the first picture.I imagine there are not many of the tables left that your looking for,but I also imagine if one comes up that there are not many who would want one.
The last two Billiardettes tables like I am seeking sold for over $2850 each. It would amaze you how many are looking for these tables. The British tables are fifty percent larger and don't fit in with my table layout. I have 14 tables right now.

One fully restored Billiardette sold last year at Chicagoland for $7950.

The table in your ad was not originally a ten cent table, not US. May have been converted along the way.

Thanks.

Last edited by ibuycues; 03-08-2012 at 09:47 PM.

Old
  (#40)
mnorwood
Ziplock
mnorwood has a reputation beyond reputemnorwood has a reputation beyond reputemnorwood has a reputation beyond reputemnorwood has a reputation beyond reputemnorwood has a reputation beyond reputemnorwood has a reputation beyond reputemnorwood has a reputation beyond reputemnorwood has a reputation beyond reputemnorwood has a reputation beyond reputemnorwood has a reputation beyond reputemnorwood has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

03-11-2012, 05:04 PM

Quote:
Cuesblues,
Dartman,
CMBSU,

Thanks to each of you for the responses. I appreciate it, and if you come upon one, I am really in the market to buy a couple for a project. Thanks!

I have attached one picture to give an example of how I am using the tables.

Will
Is this a picture of a room in your house?

Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/user/CueStudent
"To define me is to diminish me."
"I aint mad at my money."

Old
  (#41)
tattoosbyjay
AzB Silver Member
tattoosbyjay has a reputation beyond reputetattoosbyjay has a reputation beyond reputetattoosbyjay has a reputation beyond reputetattoosbyjay has a reputation beyond reputetattoosbyjay has a reputation beyond reputetattoosbyjay has a reputation beyond reputetattoosbyjay has a reputation beyond reputetattoosbyjay has a reputation beyond reputetattoosbyjay has a reputation beyond reputetattoosbyjay has a reputation beyond reputetattoosbyjay has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500
  Send a message via Yahoo to tattoosbyjay  
03-12-2012, 11:03 PM

Quote:
Cuesblues,
Dartman,
CMBSU,

Thanks to each of you for the responses. I appreciate it, and if you come upon one, I am really in the market to buy a couple for a project. Thanks!

I have attached one picture to give an example of how I am using the tables.

Will
w0w thats awesome id love to see it in person

to see hand made burnishers look here
http://forums.azbilliards.com/showth...80#post2228380

also here is my new website im building with tattoo work leather work and artwork
http://www.fullcoveragetattoos.com

Yep...................
Old
  (#42)
ibuycues
I Love Box Cues

Yep................... - 03-12-2012, 11:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mnorwood View Post
Is this a picture of a room in your house?
Yes, it is................

Thanks.

Old
  (#43)
cmbwsu
Pool Stream Advocate
cmbwsu has a reputation beyond reputecmbwsu has a reputation beyond reputecmbwsu has a reputation beyond reputecmbwsu has a reputation beyond reputecmbwsu has a reputation beyond reputecmbwsu has a reputation beyond reputecmbwsu has a reputation beyond reputecmbwsu has a reputation beyond reputecmbwsu has a reputation beyond reputecmbwsu has a reputation beyond reputecmbwsu has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2025

03-12-2012, 11:15 PM

1934 Billardette Table: http://www.pinrepair.com/arcade/billett.htm

1931 Home Billardette Table: http://www.pinrepair.com/arcade/8billia.htm

Contact info at bottom of the pages!

....................Bob

Old
  (#44)
ibuycues
I Love Box Cues

03-30-2012, 11:03 PM

Still looking for one more of these tables, or the coin mech I mentioned earlier.

Thanks!

Will Prout

Still Looking For Another Table
Old
  (#45)
ibuycues
I Love Box Cues

Still Looking For Another Table - 09-11-2012, 08:03 PM

Quote:
The coin mech I am missing is the one on the table shown in the first post of this thread. If you look at the picture I posted later in this thread, you will also see it on one of the closer tables.

Again, just like the one in the picture in the opening post. I really need this mech and would REALLY step up in price if you have one, or find one.

Thanks in advance for looking. You may even know some pickers who have one. I will buy several of them.

Will
All,

I am still looking to buy another of these antique miniature coin operated pool tables. By any manufacturer.

Also, I still am looking for one of these coin mechanisms for a restoration I have underway.

I will certainly pay a referral fee if I buy a table or coin mechanism you have referred.

Thanks!

Will Prout