Daily
  Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Wanted/For Sale
Reload this Page Stolen Cues
Page 3 of 23 123 4513 Last »

Share Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 77 votes, 5.00 average.
CHALKERS.com ALERT - PFD Studios Titlist x 2 STOLEN
Old
  (#31)
tripod
Banned
tripod is infamous around these partstripod is infamous around these partstripod is infamous around these partstripod is infamous around these partstripod is infamous around these partstripod is infamous around these partstripod is infamous around these partstripod is infamous around these partstripod is infamous around these partstripod is infamous around these partstripod is infamous around these parts

vCash: 500

Cool CHALKERS.com ALERT - PFD Studios Titlist x 2 STOLEN - 06-27-2008, 02:31 AM

PFD Cue Photo's Shown Below , These Are STOLEN
Beautiful, Beautiful PFD Studios, Hoppe Titlist Conversions
(won't be able to hide em )
For a Better Description or More Information - http://chalkers.com/id16.htm
Attached Images

my stolen cue
Old
  (#32)
cbaumann212
Jackass Extraordinaire
cbaumann212 has a reputation beyond reputecbaumann212 has a reputation beyond reputecbaumann212 has a reputation beyond reputecbaumann212 has a reputation beyond reputecbaumann212 has a reputation beyond reputecbaumann212 has a reputation beyond reputecbaumann212 has a reputation beyond reputecbaumann212 has a reputation beyond reputecbaumann212 has a reputation beyond reputecbaumann212 has a reputation beyond reputecbaumann212 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 25

my stolen cue - 07-02-2008, 08:37 AM

I recently had a one of a kind cue stolen and came across a player with it two months later. It was obvious that he had not stole the cue, and taking it back would have been as wrong as the person who stole it from me. I hadn't filed a police report, where I could have called the police and the cue would have been returned. So I bought it back for what he had into it, which was less than half of what it is worth. I had also bought two new cues. Every cue I buy from now on will have my name written inside the butt underneath the butt cap and I will file police reports on any cues stolen in the future.

Don't hesitate to file police reports!!!!
that is where I messed up.

rep
Old
  (#33)
RascalDoc
RascalDoc
RascalDoc has a reputation beyond reputeRascalDoc has a reputation beyond reputeRascalDoc has a reputation beyond reputeRascalDoc has a reputation beyond reputeRascalDoc has a reputation beyond reputeRascalDoc has a reputation beyond reputeRascalDoc has a reputation beyond reputeRascalDoc has a reputation beyond reputeRascalDoc has a reputation beyond reputeRascalDoc has a reputation beyond reputeRascalDoc has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via AIM to RascalDoc Send a message via MSN to RascalDoc Send a message via Yahoo to RascalDoc  
rep - 07-07-2008, 04:19 PM

to you. Ever find out where your cue had wandered to before you got it back?

Doc W.
--------------
Struggles, losses, hardships, will happen. Misery, is a choice

Anonymous : "When you are up to your @$$ in alligators it's hard to remember your original intent was to drain the swamp"

Stolen Omen Cue
Old
  (#34)
pilsener19
Pool Aficionado
pilsener19 has a reputation beyond reputepilsener19 has a reputation beyond reputepilsener19 has a reputation beyond reputepilsener19 has a reputation beyond reputepilsener19 has a reputation beyond reputepilsener19 has a reputation beyond reputepilsener19 has a reputation beyond reputepilsener19 has a reputation beyond reputepilsener19 has a reputation beyond reputepilsener19 has a reputation beyond reputepilsener19 has a reputation beyond repute

Cool Stolen Omen Cue - 07-10-2008, 10:09 AM

I had a very nice ebony cue made by Pete Ohman (OMEN cues) stolen here in Florida. It has 6 hi/lo purpleheart points with ivory spears. The veneers were silver and light purple. It was stolen with my case. I had to shafts with matching rings and Moori tips. This was a one of a kind cue that easily recognizable. If anyone comes across it please let me know. I would greatly appreciate and would do the same for you. Also, did that sticky for stolen cues ever get put up? Thanks.

Stolen Omen Cue
Old
  (#35)
pilsener19
Pool Aficionado
pilsener19 has a reputation beyond reputepilsener19 has a reputation beyond reputepilsener19 has a reputation beyond reputepilsener19 has a reputation beyond reputepilsener19 has a reputation beyond reputepilsener19 has a reputation beyond reputepilsener19 has a reputation beyond reputepilsener19 has a reputation beyond reputepilsener19 has a reputation beyond reputepilsener19 has a reputation beyond reputepilsener19 has a reputation beyond repute

Cool Stolen Omen Cue - 07-10-2008, 10:09 AM

I had a very nice ebony cue made by Pete Ohman (OMEN cues) stolen here in Florida. It has 6 hi/lo purpleheart points with ivory spears. The veneers were silver and light purple. It was stolen with my case. I had to shafts with matching rings and Moori tips. This was a one of a kind cue that easily recognizable. If anyone comes across it please let me know. I would greatly appreciate and would do the same for you. Also, did that sticky for stolen cues ever get put up? Thanks.

Stolen Cues in Houston
Old
  (#36)
bchilton
AzB Silver Member
bchilton has a reputation beyond reputebchilton has a reputation beyond reputebchilton has a reputation beyond reputebchilton has a reputation beyond reputebchilton has a reputation beyond reputebchilton has a reputation beyond reputebchilton has a reputation beyond reputebchilton has a reputation beyond reputebchilton has a reputation beyond reputebchilton has a reputation beyond reputebchilton has a reputation beyond repute

Stolen Cues in Houston - 07-10-2008, 10:13 AM

I recently had my cues stolen along with my car at "The concert Pub" in Houston on the corner of Chimney Rock and Richmond Avenue. The vehicle was recovered, but unfortunately, the cues werent.

Description:

Case: 2 X 4 Jack Justice case. Brown and Black. Approximately 13 years old. My name (Billy Chilton) is made into the small pocket on the case.

Cue #1: Annie-O Custom playing cue with her AO Signature Stamp and serial number. She also made my name (Billy Chilton) into the but of the cue. It has a dark leather wrap and green inlay around the points.

Cue #2: Annie-O Custom Jump/Break Cue with her AO Signature Stamp and serial number. My name was also made into this cue. It has no wrap, but has the same green inlay around the points. The cues were made to match.

Please feel freee to contact me using the following information. I will gladly offer a reward for the return or information that results in the return of these cues.

Billy Chilton
Cell# (504) 756-6669
E-Mail: billychilton@sbcglobal.net

Insurance
Old
  (#37)
Rift
AzB Silver Member
Rift has much to be proud ofRift has much to be proud ofRift has much to be proud ofRift has much to be proud ofRift has much to be proud ofRift has much to be proud ofRift has much to be proud ofRift has much to be proud ofRift has much to be proud of

Insurance - 07-11-2008, 01:28 PM

I would like to let people know, I think quite a few people don't, that you can have your cue insured with your homeowners/renters insurance policies. Ask for a personal articles policy to cover all the cost of replacement and even appreciation if you can have it appraised. It should only add a few dollars to your insurance and give you some peice of mind. Some cues are definitely not replacable, but anything extra to take the bad taste out of your mouth might be good.

Old
  (#38)
bchilton
AzB Silver Member
bchilton has a reputation beyond reputebchilton has a reputation beyond reputebchilton has a reputation beyond reputebchilton has a reputation beyond reputebchilton has a reputation beyond reputebchilton has a reputation beyond reputebchilton has a reputation beyond reputebchilton has a reputation beyond reputebchilton has a reputation beyond reputebchilton has a reputation beyond reputebchilton has a reputation beyond repute

07-11-2008, 07:52 PM

Since they were Annie-O Cues and were among the last ones that she built before she passed away, they are priceless to me. Money is not an object at all.

Old
  (#39)
Rift
AzB Silver Member
Rift has much to be proud ofRift has much to be proud ofRift has much to be proud ofRift has much to be proud ofRift has much to be proud ofRift has much to be proud ofRift has much to be proud ofRift has much to be proud ofRift has much to be proud of

07-12-2008, 09:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bchilton
Since they were Annie-O Cues and were among the last ones that she built before she passed away, they are priceless to me. Money is not an object at all.
As I said some things aren't replaceable. But I figured it'd be something valuable to people to know about expensive cues they have. I wasn't directing my post to any one person.

Stolen AnnieO cues
Old
  (#40)
robertno1pool
AzB Silver Member
robertno1pool has a reputation beyond reputerobertno1pool has a reputation beyond reputerobertno1pool has a reputation beyond reputerobertno1pool has a reputation beyond reputerobertno1pool has a reputation beyond reputerobertno1pool has a reputation beyond reputerobertno1pool has a reputation beyond reputerobertno1pool has a reputation beyond reputerobertno1pool has a reputation beyond reputerobertno1pool has a reputation beyond reputerobertno1pool has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 4637

Stolen AnnieO cues - 07-23-2008, 05:14 PM

Quote:
I have an 8-point forearm from a cue AnnieO was making for me that she never got to finish. Just the forearm with nothing else. Some day I am going to get it finished into a cue - perhaps as a tribute cue to AnnieO.

I wish you all the luck in getting your cues back. Photos would really help.

Robert
CUES: DBK w/ Dragon Carved on Mammoth sleeve, Denali dragon skin, DBK 13 butterflies, Phillippi, Chris Nitti, Paul Mottey, Richard Black, Ernie Martinez, Mike Stacey Titlist Buttterfly conversion; Prulhiere 6-point cue

CASES:[I] JW Hager (2); Ritch Remo Green Ostrich leather; Dennis Swift Barbwire carved;
Jim Murnak , full carved vintage

Stolen Cues
Old
  (#41)
bchilton
AzB Silver Member

Stolen Cues - 08-25-2008, 09:40 AM

Just a reminder

Quote:
I recently had my cues stolen along with my car at "The concert Pub" in Houston on the corner of Chimney Rock and Richmond Avenue. The vehicle was recovered, but unfortunately, the cues werent.

Description:

Case: 2 X 4 Jack Justice case. Brown and Black. Approximately 13 years old. My name (Billy Chilton) is made into the small pocket on the case.

Cue #1: Annie-O Custom playing cue with her AO Signature Stamp and serial number. She also made my name (Billy Chilton) into the but of the cue. It has a dark leather wrap and green inlay around the points.

Cue #2: Annie-O Custom Jump/Break Cue with her AO Signature Stamp and serial number. My name was also made into this cue. It has no wrap, but has the same green inlay around the points. The cues were made to match.

Please feel freee to contact me using the following information. I will gladly offer a reward for the return or information that results in the return of these cues.

Billy Chilton
Cell# (504) 756-6669

viattorre cue
Old
  (#42)
xpatcan1
xpatcanuck@hotmail.com
xpatcan1 has a reputation beyond reputexpatcan1 has a reputation beyond reputexpatcan1 has a reputation beyond reputexpatcan1 has a reputation beyond reputexpatcan1 has a reputation beyond reputexpatcan1 has a reputation beyond reputexpatcan1 has a reputation beyond reputexpatcan1 has a reputation beyond reputexpatcan1 has a reputation beyond reputexpatcan1 has a reputation beyond reputexpatcan1 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 50000

viattorre cue - 08-25-2008, 09:52 AM

still looking for my viattorre here is the info --------------> http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=97911

STOLEN CUE : http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=97911

Instagram @xpatcan1

Last edited by xpatcan1; 08-26-2008 at 07:48 PM.

Old
  (#43)
rack'em zach'em
AzB Silver Member
rack'em zach'em has a reputation beyond reputerack'em zach'em has a reputation beyond reputerack'em zach'em has a reputation beyond reputerack'em zach'em has a reputation beyond reputerack'em zach'em has a reputation beyond reputerack'em zach'em has a reputation beyond reputerack'em zach'em has a reputation beyond reputerack'em zach'em has a reputation beyond reputerack'em zach'em has a reputation beyond reputerack'em zach'em has a reputation beyond reputerack'em zach'em has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 400
  Send a message via Yahoo to rack'em zach'em  
09-02-2008, 09:12 AM

My James Hanshew was stolen about a year ago. Has anyone seen it?

[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]

Ready to play

Old
  (#44)
rack'em zach'em
AzB Silver Member
rack'em zach'em has a reputation beyond reputerack'em zach'em has a reputation beyond reputerack'em zach'em has a reputation beyond reputerack'em zach'em has a reputation beyond reputerack'em zach'em has a reputation beyond reputerack'em zach'em has a reputation beyond reputerack'em zach'em has a reputation beyond reputerack'em zach'em has a reputation beyond reputerack'em zach'em has a reputation beyond reputerack'em zach'em has a reputation beyond reputerack'em zach'em has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 400
  Send a message via Yahoo to rack'em zach'em  
09-02-2008, 09:18 AM

Quote:

Description:

Billy Chilton
Cell# (504) 756-6669
Billy I saw a Annie O cue in Dallas a couple of weeks ago at a pawn shop. I can check the serial number if you send me the info. (if they still have it) I think they were asking like $350. I had no idea what it was.

Ready to play

Old
  (#45)
bchilton
AzB Silver Member

09-19-2008, 07:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rack'em zach'em
Billy I saw a Annie O cue in Dallas a couple of weeks ago at a pawn shop. I can check the serial number if you send me the info. (if they still have it) I think they were asking like $350. I had no idea what it was.
Please call or e-mail me with the information on the pawn shop. I will make a special trip to check it out.

Billychilton@sbcglobal.net
504-756-6669

Page 3 of 23 123 4513 Last »