Daily
  Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Instruction & Ask the pros > Ask The Instructor
Reload this Page Why Isnt There Any Activity Here?
Page 2 of 2 12

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old
  (#16)
Leigh
Registered
Leigh has a reputation beyond reputeLeigh has a reputation beyond reputeLeigh has a reputation beyond reputeLeigh has a reputation beyond reputeLeigh has a reputation beyond reputeLeigh has a reputation beyond reputeLeigh has a reputation beyond reputeLeigh has a reputation beyond reputeLeigh has a reputation beyond reputeLeigh has a reputation beyond reputeLeigh has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

06-06-2020, 05:19 PM

Thanks, Scott!

Old
  (#17)
bbb
AzB Silver Member
bbb has a reputation beyond reputebbb has a reputation beyond reputebbb has a reputation beyond reputebbb has a reputation beyond reputebbb has a reputation beyond reputebbb has a reputation beyond reputebbb has a reputation beyond reputebbb has a reputation beyond reputebbb has a reputation beyond reputebbb has a reputation beyond reputebbb has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

06-06-2020, 05:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leigh View Post
Guys. I would post in this forum every two seconds if I didn’t think people would get sick of it. As a very new player, all I want is to practice and be coached as much as humanly possible. I have become ridiculously obsessed with the sport. But I don’t want people to get to the point of, “damn, that tiny chick keeps posting her stroke drills asking for tips on her fundamentals”... so I end up stalking other people’s posts.
Here’s some good news that I cannot wait to post: tomorrow I am driving up to have a lesson with the great Jerry Briesath! I am so happy, nervous, excited that my face hurts from smiling.
jerry is a great guy and terrific teacher
i spent time with him and it was time well spent
dont be nervous
be thankful that you get some time with him while he is still around.
he is the master of the master teachers of PBIA
i hope he goes another 20 years but he aint no spring chicken
tell him larry from florida wishes him well and says hi!!!

Last edited by bbb; 06-06-2020 at 05:45 PM.

Old
  (#18)
Leigh
Registered
Leigh has a reputation beyond reputeLeigh has a reputation beyond reputeLeigh has a reputation beyond reputeLeigh has a reputation beyond reputeLeigh has a reputation beyond reputeLeigh has a reputation beyond reputeLeigh has a reputation beyond reputeLeigh has a reputation beyond reputeLeigh has a reputation beyond reputeLeigh has a reputation beyond reputeLeigh has a reputation beyond repute

06-06-2020, 05:43 PM

Will do!
I am really looking forward to it.

Old
  (#19)
Leigh
Registered

06-06-2020, 08:56 PM

By the way Scott, I have been practicing what you told me, specifically the eye pattern, slowly drawing my cue back the length of my bridge, and the finish. I worked on it all week. My husband says to me, "hey want to play a game?" (I have only practiced on my own since we spoke, and I am usually the one begging my family to to play pool). Anyway, we play ... and the improvement was noticeable! My husband says, "this isn't even fun anymore" because I kept winning.
A MILLION THANK YOUS!

Old
  (#20)
Scott Lee
AzB Silver Member
Scott Lee has a reputation beyond reputeScott Lee has a reputation beyond reputeScott Lee has a reputation beyond reputeScott Lee has a reputation beyond reputeScott Lee has a reputation beyond reputeScott Lee has a reputation beyond reputeScott Lee has a reputation beyond reputeScott Lee has a reputation beyond reputeScott Lee has a reputation beyond reputeScott Lee has a reputation beyond reputeScott Lee has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 4100

06-06-2020, 09:53 PM

Scott Lee
2019 PBIA Instructor of the Year
Director, SPF National Pool School Tour

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leigh View Post
By the way Scott, I have been practicing what you told me, specifically the eye pattern, slowly drawing my cue back the length of my bridge, and the finish. I worked on it all week. My husband says to me, "hey want to play a game?" (I have only practiced on my own since we spoke, and I am usually the one begging my family to to play pool). Anyway, we play ... and the improvement was noticeable! My husband says, "this isn't even fun anymore" because I kept winning.
A MILLION THANK YOUS!

PBIA Master Instructor

Page 2 of 2 12