Daily
  Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Products Talk > Cue Case Reviews
Reload this Page John Barton Cases; I cannot design a case!
Page 2 of 2 12

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old
  (#16)
JB Cases
www.jbcases.com
JB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 5700
  Send a message via AIM to JB Cases Send a message via MSN to JB Cases Send a message via Yahoo to JB Cases Send a message via Skype™ to JB Cases 
01-14-2017, 03:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMM4342 View Post
I just used FireFox and the results are the same.
Hold your cursor over a color and wait for the one or two seconds for the color to appear magnified. In some cases the colors are so far off as to be laughable.

And the color offered as Burn [sic] Orange? It's the first time I have heard of that color. Burnt Orange color is a know color and has been since I first heard of it in the 1950s.

The website needs some work. John Barton is a very talented man who has made many innovations. He's got a handle on what pool players need to protect their cues. But he is not being well served by his website.

Dave
It's because I only had $20,000 to spend on it. One of the reasons I didn't try to make this Design website previously was cost. Now I am 20k in and looking at another 30-50k to make it really work right.

That said we have over 2000 designs that have been done using the site with hundreds of them having been made into cases.

I will get off my ass and do the video tutorials I should have done long ago showing people how to use it.

In the mean time if you have a small screen try ctrl- to make the screen smaller and that will allow the design to be on the left and the choices to be on the right.

For phones if the choices are covering the design then make a choice and it should flip back to the design. If not you can usually tap on the lower part of the screen and it will then show the design.

Design Your Own Case. <---click here
The world's first and only online cue case designer brought to you by JB Cases. Try it.

jb@jbcases.com Skype: jbideas

Center To Edge Aiming Works. See it for yourself here.

Stan Shuffet's You Tube Channel. - CTE Demonstrations

"No such thing as a 1/2 ball hit....." - Duckie

Old
  (#17)
JB Cases
www.jbcases.com
JB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 5700
  Send a message via AIM to JB Cases Send a message via MSN to JB Cases Send a message via Yahoo to JB Cases Send a message via Skype™ to JB Cases 
01-14-2017, 03:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMM4342 View Post
Here is a screen shot of the Neon Green as seen when making a "Custom" cue case from JB Cases.
Is this what others seen when they use the Custom Case making window on JB Cases, or is it my computer which does nor render the color correctly?
Dave
Attachment 443795
Color rendering is the single biggest issue we face with this. Matt and I both have macbooks with retina displays. Both of our computers have the same color profile. Both render the colors differently. Mine renders them more in line with what they are in real life, his does not. Both of my macbooks render the colors that way. When I set the hex codes for the colors I did them on my machines. But no matter what they render differently on Matt's.

And they render differently on my phone, and on the tvs we use as monitors and on the monitors.... being on the phone with someone and trying to discuss color sometimes takes hours - sending them a picture that looks perfectly perfect on my phone comes out too dark, too light, too whatever on theirs.

I don't know how to solve it. I have looked and looked and find no solution that is capable of rendering any color or image the same way across all screens. I need not have looked because it's quite obvious that simple fact of screen brightness alone renders this impossible not to mention the 1000 other factors.
Attached Images

Design Your Own Case. <---click here
The world's first and only online cue case designer brought to you by JB Cases. Try it.

jb@jbcases.com Skype: jbideas

Center To Edge Aiming Works. See it for yourself here.

Stan Shuffet's You Tube Channel. - CTE Demonstrations

"No such thing as a 1/2 ball hit....." - Duckie

Page 2 of 2 12