Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Instruction & Ask the pros > Ask The Instructor
Reload this Page The Two Inch Syndrome
Page 2 of 2 12

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old
  (#16)
FranCrimi
AzB Silver Member
FranCrimi has a reputation beyond reputeFranCrimi has a reputation beyond reputeFranCrimi has a reputation beyond reputeFranCrimi has a reputation beyond reputeFranCrimi has a reputation beyond reputeFranCrimi has a reputation beyond reputeFranCrimi has a reputation beyond reputeFranCrimi has a reputation beyond reputeFranCrimi has a reputation beyond reputeFranCrimi has a reputation beyond reputeFranCrimi has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

10-25-2020, 04:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrCue'sProtege View Post
.....Anyway, I ended up where the red measles CB is, exactly straight in. The p If I would have stopped short of there a couple of inches or rolled further by a couple of inches I would have had a much easier shot to get on the 4B. Plain white CBs are where I would have liked to have been. But being straight in just killed the runout. Again, two inches one way or another would have helped tremendously.

https://pad-v1.chalkysticks.com/848c7
The above statement by the OP explains why he has continual position problems. It's because he doesn't commit to a decision before shooting. Read his statement carefully and you will see. It's only when a player commits to a decision ---- right or wrong --- that they can then analyze the results and make adjustments for the next time.

Page 2 of 2 12