Daily
  Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Main Forum
Reload this Page New forum rules regarding posting of links
Page 2 of 3 12 3

Share Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 8 votes, 4.50 average.
Old
  (#16)
AzHousePro
Administrator

AzHousePro has a reputation beyond reputeAzHousePro has a reputation beyond reputeAzHousePro has a reputation beyond reputeAzHousePro has a reputation beyond reputeAzHousePro has a reputation beyond reputeAzHousePro has a reputation beyond reputeAzHousePro has a reputation beyond reputeAzHousePro has a reputation beyond reputeAzHousePro has a reputation beyond reputeAzHousePro has a reputation beyond reputeAzHousePro has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2428

08-29-2010, 05:56 PM

Just so long as you don't start new threads with just that link.

Mike

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1pRoscoe View Post
So just so I'm clear, any link other than www.jimboarmy.com is acceptable?

Name: Mike
Cue: Layani w/ Predator Shaft
Break Cue: X-Breaker
Hours of pool: Not enough
Cue Collection: Bludworth

Old
  (#17)
1pRoscoe
AzB Silver Member
1pRoscoe has a reputation beyond repute1pRoscoe has a reputation beyond repute1pRoscoe has a reputation beyond repute1pRoscoe has a reputation beyond repute1pRoscoe has a reputation beyond repute1pRoscoe has a reputation beyond repute1pRoscoe has a reputation beyond repute1pRoscoe has a reputation beyond repute1pRoscoe has a reputation beyond repute1pRoscoe has a reputation beyond repute1pRoscoe has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

08-29-2010, 06:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzHousePro View Post

Mike
Perhaps you should inform the other "powers that be" that this is the case, as "they" have been on a rampage to warn/delete anything with that reference.... even when specifically asking for a website with a lot of detailed cue pictures and I provided a link to a large gallery of collector cues there.

-Ross
thinks power should be in moderation

I has wood.

Last edited by 1pRoscoe; 08-29-2010 at 06:17 PM.

Old
  (#18)
ridewiththewind
♥ Hippie Hustler ♥
ridewiththewind has a reputation beyond reputeridewiththewind has a reputation beyond reputeridewiththewind has a reputation beyond reputeridewiththewind has a reputation beyond reputeridewiththewind has a reputation beyond reputeridewiththewind has a reputation beyond reputeridewiththewind has a reputation beyond reputeridewiththewind has a reputation beyond reputeridewiththewind has a reputation beyond reputeridewiththewind has a reputation beyond reputeridewiththewind has a reputation beyond repute

04-22-2011, 02:58 PM

Quote:

Mike
Thanks Mike...that clears things up quite a bit...and I applaud you for your decision on this.

While, due to my current personal reality, I have not been contributing as much as of late...I am a member of both sites, and can honestly say that often there may be a conversation found on one that may not be equally covered in another.

Thanks for the clarification!!!

Lisa

There are 350 varieties of shark, not counting loan and pool.
L. M. Boyd

What's the point of havin' a rapier wit if I can't use it to stab people?
- Jeph Jacques

Old
  (#19)
ridewiththewind
♥ Hippie Hustler ♥
ridewiththewind has a reputation beyond reputeridewiththewind has a reputation beyond reputeridewiththewind has a reputation beyond reputeridewiththewind has a reputation beyond reputeridewiththewind has a reputation beyond reputeridewiththewind has a reputation beyond reputeridewiththewind has a reputation beyond reputeridewiththewind has a reputation beyond reputeridewiththewind has a reputation beyond reputeridewiththewind has a reputation beyond reputeridewiththewind has a reputation beyond repute

04-22-2011, 02:59 PM

Wow! Am I outta the loop!!!!! I am so outta the loop, that I am loopless! LoL!!

Nevermind.

There are 350 varieties of shark, not counting loan and pool.
L. M. Boyd

What's the point of havin' a rapier wit if I can't use it to stab people?
- Jeph Jacques

background and question
Old
  (#20)
8 Ball Twisted
AzB Bronze Member
8 Ball Twisted is on a distinguished road

background and question - 05-04-2011, 01:21 PM

I recently launched a new I Phone, I Pod touch and I Pad App called 8 Ball Twisted. You actually play the App while you are playing 8 Ball. The cards decide your fate: Make a 2 bank shot, Switch Balls with Opponent, Shoot the 8 Ball Now to Win, as some card examples.

Unlike my pool shark brothers I have always been pool challenged to say the least. I created the cards to level the playing field, while still challenging the best players.

I have found that introducing the cards gets more people involved in playing that might normally sit on the sidelines due to skill level.

It also increases the social aspect of the game. One card is, Switch Partners with your Opponents. You start playing with one person and may end up winning with another. The ultimate ice breaker.

My question. Can I talk about my game on this forum and attach the link for the app?

Old
  (#21)
SteveMarklePool
Artistic Pool Player
SteveMarklePool has a reputation beyond reputeSteveMarklePool has a reputation beyond reputeSteveMarklePool has a reputation beyond reputeSteveMarklePool has a reputation beyond reputeSteveMarklePool has a reputation beyond reputeSteveMarklePool has a reputation beyond reputeSteveMarklePool has a reputation beyond reputeSteveMarklePool has a reputation beyond reputeSteveMarklePool has a reputation beyond reputeSteveMarklePool has a reputation beyond reputeSteveMarklePool has a reputation beyond repute

02-22-2012, 01:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ridewiththewind View Post
Wow! Am I outta the loop!!!!! I am so outta the loop, that I am loopless! LoL!!

Nevermind.

haha niiiceee

Trick Shot Demo
http://youtu.be/YVOhDVUhVqw

Steve Markle
SteveMarklePool.com
Facebook: Steve Markle Trick Shots

Guidelines on posting pictures
Old
  (#22)
CJ Wiley
ESPN WORLD OPEN CHAMPION

CJ Wiley has a reputation beyond reputeCJ Wiley has a reputation beyond reputeCJ Wiley has a reputation beyond reputeCJ Wiley has a reputation beyond reputeCJ Wiley has a reputation beyond reputeCJ Wiley has a reputation beyond reputeCJ Wiley has a reputation beyond reputeCJ Wiley has a reputation beyond reputeCJ Wiley has a reputation beyond reputeCJ Wiley has a reputation beyond reputeCJ Wiley has a reputation beyond repute

Guidelines on posting pictures - 08-16-2012, 12:00 AM

Are there any rules or guidelines about posting pictures?

Quote:
Please adhere to these new rules regarding news links in messages here on the forums.

We are not enacting any major changes and these rules will not affect the vast majority of posters.

1. If you are simply posting a link outside of AzB and your name as a message, it is against the rules.

2. Posting a thread from the forums on your own forum and directing people to your forum to continue the conversation is against the rules.

3. If someone asks about the results of an event that has not been posted on AzB front page, a link to the results on another billiards site is perfectly acceptable. (we sometimes miss an event)

Breaking these rules will result in the message being removed and a warning issued to the poster. Repeating breaking of these results will result in a loss of posting privileges.

That is it.

Thanks for reading.

Old
  (#23)
AzHousePro
Administrator

AzHousePro has a reputation beyond reputeAzHousePro has a reputation beyond reputeAzHousePro has a reputation beyond reputeAzHousePro has a reputation beyond reputeAzHousePro has a reputation beyond reputeAzHousePro has a reputation beyond reputeAzHousePro has a reputation beyond reputeAzHousePro has a reputation beyond reputeAzHousePro has a reputation beyond reputeAzHousePro has a reputation beyond reputeAzHousePro has a reputation beyond repute

08-16-2012, 12:58 PM

Just keep it in good taste.

Mike

Old
  (#24)
Jimmy M.
Insomniac
Jimmy M. has a reputation beyond reputeJimmy M. has a reputation beyond reputeJimmy M. has a reputation beyond reputeJimmy M. has a reputation beyond reputeJimmy M. has a reputation beyond reputeJimmy M. has a reputation beyond reputeJimmy M. has a reputation beyond reputeJimmy M. has a reputation beyond reputeJimmy M. has a reputation beyond reputeJimmy M. has a reputation beyond reputeJimmy M. has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 8950

08-18-2012, 02:56 AM

Quote:
Just keep it in good taste.

Mike
I have some pics from work that I could show you...

Old
  (#25)
JoeyA
Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
JoeyA has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyA has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyA has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyA has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyA has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyA has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyA has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyA has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyA has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyA has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyA has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1300

08-20-2012, 09:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy M. View Post
I have some pics from work that I could show you...
NO work related pics, please. This site is supposed to be a respite from work.

Unless you work at a ........... ....

"I would rather not deal with such questions, because it's like shearing a piglet—a lot of squealing and little wool."

Old
  (#26)
AzHousePro
Administrator

08-20-2012, 02:45 PM

Actually, he does.

Mike

Old
  (#27)
JoeyA
Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
JoeyA has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyA has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyA has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyA has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyA has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyA has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyA has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyA has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyA has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyA has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyA has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1300

08-20-2012, 03:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by azhousepro View Post
actually, he does.

Mike
omg lol u r 2 good.

"I would rather not deal with such questions, because it's like shearing a piglet—a lot of squealing and little wool."

Old
  (#28)
pool_rebel
Registered
pool_rebel has a reputation beyond reputepool_rebel has a reputation beyond reputepool_rebel has a reputation beyond reputepool_rebel has a reputation beyond reputepool_rebel has a reputation beyond reputepool_rebel has a reputation beyond reputepool_rebel has a reputation beyond reputepool_rebel has a reputation beyond reputepool_rebel has a reputation beyond reputepool_rebel has a reputation beyond reputepool_rebel has a reputation beyond repute

09-28-2012, 06:01 PM

I'm trying to post but it's giving me an error stating that I can't post links until I have 5 posts, but it's not allowing me to post! Help!!

Old
  (#29)
oldschool2791
AzB Silver Member
oldschool2791 has a reputation beyond reputeoldschool2791 has a reputation beyond reputeoldschool2791 has a reputation beyond reputeoldschool2791 has a reputation beyond reputeoldschool2791 has a reputation beyond reputeoldschool2791 has a reputation beyond reputeoldschool2791 has a reputation beyond reputeoldschool2791 has a reputation beyond reputeoldschool2791 has a reputation beyond reputeoldschool2791 has a reputation beyond reputeoldschool2791 has a reputation beyond repute

01-07-2013, 07:27 AM

I've tried to post a couple questions(new threads) but it keeps saying I'm trying to post a link(which I'm not). so I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong.I am new to the forum and am just trying to get started. thanks for the help ahead of time.

Old
  (#30)
SignManiac
AzB Silver Member
SignManiac has a reputation beyond reputeSignManiac has a reputation beyond reputeSignManiac has a reputation beyond reputeSignManiac has a reputation beyond reputeSignManiac has a reputation beyond reputeSignManiac has a reputation beyond reputeSignManiac has a reputation beyond reputeSignManiac has a reputation beyond reputeSignManiac has a reputation beyond reputeSignManiac has a reputation beyond reputeSignManiac has a reputation beyond repute

05-19-2013, 07:57 AM

I've tried to start a new thread/post and I'm not able to. I get a message about being invisible or something to that affect stating a moderator has to review it first?

Can someone enlighten me as to why I can't post a question?

Quality by Design!

Page 2 of 3 12 3