Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Instruction & Ask the pros > Aiming Conversation
Reload this Page Bashing other aiming systems
Page 2 of 2 12

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old
  (#16)
Brookeland Bill
AzB Silver Member
Brookeland Bill has a reputation beyond reputeBrookeland Bill has a reputation beyond reputeBrookeland Bill has a reputation beyond reputeBrookeland Bill has a reputation beyond reputeBrookeland Bill has a reputation beyond reputeBrookeland Bill has a reputation beyond reputeBrookeland Bill has a reputation beyond reputeBrookeland Bill has a reputation beyond reputeBrookeland Bill has a reputation beyond reputeBrookeland Bill has a reputation beyond reputeBrookeland Bill has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

03-29-2018, 06:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BC21 View Post
You're right, at first glance the book appears confusing. But the concept is simple and most players find out it's very easy to use for most shots. For those interested in fractional aiming, it's really just a great method to help determine which fractional aim is needed WITHOUT having to use a protractor and without relying on the guesswork involved with traditional fractional aiming methods like the 5-line system.

But it's not for everyone, just as CTE or samba or contact point aiming isn't for everyone.
Skill...practice...utilizing your subconscious...stop trying to reinvent the wheel...

Mezz
Olivier Sneaky Pete
Olivier Custom
Espirito
Jackson

Old
  (#17)
BC21
Poolology
BC21 has a reputation beyond reputeBC21 has a reputation beyond reputeBC21 has a reputation beyond reputeBC21 has a reputation beyond reputeBC21 has a reputation beyond reputeBC21 has a reputation beyond reputeBC21 has a reputation beyond reputeBC21 has a reputation beyond reputeBC21 has a reputation beyond reputeBC21 has a reputation beyond reputeBC21 has a reputation beyond repute

03-29-2018, 01:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brookeland Bill View Post
Skill...practice...utilizing your subconscious...stop trying to reinvent the wheel...
Good advice as far as skill and practice. But the subconscious needs programmed. For a player that has limited time for practice, and not a lot of experience already, the subconscious mind is not well enough equipped to provide consistent good results. That's why you see the same league players year after year getting no better than they were the year before. They practice very little, and when they do practice its usually on the same old stuff like guessing at contact points or ghostballs. But unless they practice several hours per day these old methods won't become automatic for most. So these players do need a new wheel invented because the old one is warped and full of pits and dings and takes forever to get rolling along.

Old
  (#18)
Cpreacher3
Registered
Cpreacher3 is on a distinguished road

09-29-2018, 10:43 PM

Edited. Much better now

Last edited by Cpreacher3; 01-04-2019 at 03:13 PM.

Old
  (#19)
Dan White
AzB Silver Member
Dan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond repute

09-30-2018, 04:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpreacher3 View Post
Yet again dan white causes another cte thread to be closed. Idk where else to post this. That guy ruins it for everyone
Nice try, Mr. "7 posts" but I'm not taking the bait or the wrap on this one. That thread was doing just fine since June until a certain individual came off his ban with both guns blazing. Read from post 128, below, to the end of the thread. I'm the cause of the thread ending? Really?

https://forums.azbilliards.com/showp...&postcount=128

PS I've reported your post to mgmt because it is an obvious attempt to bait me, Mr. "7 posts"...

Also, if you have a question about one of my youtube videos why not ask an actual question or make a comment instead of just a "?"?

Dan White

Old
  (#20)
Cpreacher3
Registered

09-30-2018, 06:34 AM

happy new year folks

Last edited by Cpreacher3; 01-04-2019 at 03:14 PM.

Old
  (#21)
Mr. Wilson
Was
Mr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2700

09-30-2018, 02:38 PM

Quote:
Yet again dan white causes another cte thread to be closed. Idk where else to post this. That guy ruins it for everyone

If you wish to remain here, you will need to find a way to get along.

Consider this your warning

"Heaven goes by favor. If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in."

-- Mark Twain

336Robin "This smells of a Prid Quo Pro"

Old
  (#22)
Cpreacher3
Registered

10-01-2018, 10:19 PM

Go USA win it again

Last edited by Cpreacher3; 01-04-2019 at 03:14 PM.

Old
  (#23)
Dan White
AzB Silver Member
Dan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond repute

10-02-2018, 06:30 AM

Quote:
This place is a joke. This guys causes an informative thread to be closed and because I make a complaint I’m the bad guy. Don’t worry about banning me I won’t be back
I'd love it if you would show me the post I made that was responsible for the thread being locked. I had been contributing to that thread since June. I made several posts just before it was locked and not a one of them was negative, just the opposite in fact.

Put up or shut up, friend.

Dan White

Old
  (#24)
Cpreacher3
Registered

10-10-2018, 04:54 PM

Edited, much better now. Roll the 9 for the fun of it!

Last edited by Cpreacher3; 01-04-2019 at 03:16 PM.

Page 2 of 2 12