Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Main Forum
Reload this Page Jackpot Cues
Page 15 of 32 « First 5131415 161725 Last »

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old
  (#211)
Buster8001
Did you say shrubberies?
Buster8001 has a reputation beyond reputeBuster8001 has a reputation beyond reputeBuster8001 has a reputation beyond reputeBuster8001 has a reputation beyond reputeBuster8001 has a reputation beyond reputeBuster8001 has a reputation beyond reputeBuster8001 has a reputation beyond reputeBuster8001 has a reputation beyond reputeBuster8001 has a reputation beyond reputeBuster8001 has a reputation beyond reputeBuster8001 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

01-24-2020, 05:06 AM

Moved this here, where it belongs:

Quote:
Originally Posted by deanoc View Post
Thank you fellowws

I am going to admit something to you guys
I am very guilty of spamming in the main forum

I got diabetes and take glimeperide and something else that was almost the same

my head got funny,not that I don't get aggresive anyway

but i offended some people and rightly so,some decent people
some jerks

They are mad and getting out of line suggesting i am a crook

If this was done at the pool room it would be over by now

I talked to Tate ,heto explain and reconcile

When I asked him why he was attackingme for being a crook
he said he was just having fun,he knew I was a man of integrity
anyway I am open for business

Does anyone want my Balabushka

I am selling cheap

Dean
214 477 7323

PS those guys you mentioned were too expensive and busy to help me
, but later I will tell you my cue maker

I did not think it was unusual or that anyone would find it so

They did,although I think it was my reckless marketing that fueled the hatred

I am thinking about inviting everyone on here over for cool aid and brownies
and perhaps some high dollar one pocket
This is yet another spam post in a section in which it doesn't belong.
You'd be better off reading posts instead of writing them. Then, you may just figure out why people are irritated.

This belongs in the main forum.

Lastly, if the cue builders are such big names, then why are the cues so under finished? Did their current orders slide to accommodate your builds? For the record, I'm not saying one wouldn't enjoy one of these, or that they don't play well. Both very well may be true. However, facts remain; a so called big builder(s) let under finished cues out of their shop, paying orders for customs slid, you made a complete shill of a marketing campaign, and you continue to spam the board.

For those coming to Deans aid: his past sales and exploits have no bearing on this subject. Jeff Forney had several successful sales before the bait-n-switch.

"Eight ball up her thight!"
-Kung Fu Master-

"Pool is an analog game in a digital world."
-Chuck Fields-

Old
  (#212)
peterskw
AzB Gold Member
peterskw has a reputation beyond reputepeterskw has a reputation beyond reputepeterskw has a reputation beyond reputepeterskw has a reputation beyond reputepeterskw has a reputation beyond reputepeterskw has a reputation beyond reputepeterskw has a reputation beyond reputepeterskw has a reputation beyond reputepeterskw has a reputation beyond reputepeterskw has a reputation beyond reputepeterskw has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

01-24-2020, 05:28 AM

Why do you say the cue is under finished? Every review I've read said there were no imperfections--the finish is perfect.

KP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buster8001 View Post

You'd be better off reading posts instead of writing them. Then, you may just figure out why people are irritated.

Lastly, if the cue builders are such big names, then why are the cues so under finished? Did their current orders slide to accommodate your builds? For the record, I'm not saying one wouldn't enjoy one of these, or that they don't play well. Both very well may be true. However, facts remain; a so called big builder(s) let under finished cues out of their shop, paying orders for customs slid, you made a complete shill of a marketing campaign, and you continue to spam the board.

For those coming to Deans aid: his past sales and exploits have no bearing on this subject. Jeff Forney had several successful sales before the bait-n-switch.

Old
  (#213)
Kickin' Chicken
Kick Shot Afficionado
Kickin' Chicken has a reputation beyond reputeKickin' Chicken has a reputation beyond reputeKickin' Chicken has a reputation beyond reputeKickin' Chicken has a reputation beyond reputeKickin' Chicken has a reputation beyond reputeKickin' Chicken has a reputation beyond reputeKickin' Chicken has a reputation beyond reputeKickin' Chicken has a reputation beyond reputeKickin' Chicken has a reputation beyond reputeKickin' Chicken has a reputation beyond reputeKickin' Chicken has a reputation beyond repute

01-24-2020, 05:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguin View Post
You fail to understand 2 very important points

1. Dean has enough money that he is free from consequence.

2. AzBilliards is full of suckers when it comes to cue buying.
as to point # 1: Having money doesn't always protect one from getting a bad rep.

as to point # 2: This is not lost on me, at all

"Don't let your alligator mouth overload your jaybird ass!" - my Father

"That was stronger than cat piss, right there." - Brandon Shuff

Playing cues: Tim Scruggs - Jeff Olney
Break cue: Predator BK2 w/White Diamond Tip
Jump cue: Jacoby/Lomax

Old
  (#214)
Black-Balled
He Rides the Skies
Black-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1200
  Send a message via AIM to Black-Balled  
01-24-2020, 06:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterskw View Post
Why do you say the cue is under finished? Every review I've read said there were no imperfections--the finish is perfect.

KP
Documentation supporting the claim that quality is sub-par would go a long way.

So keep your nose clean keep it on a shoe string
With no opposing no undue disclosing
Nothing stale nothing old or decomposing
Nothing empty nothing bold or over knowing
Nothing more than tasteful reconstruction
Of the plot that edifies all our instructions
It's on the goodness of our dime that you can function

Old
  (#215)
Maniac
2manyQ's
Maniac has a reputation beyond reputeManiac has a reputation beyond reputeManiac has a reputation beyond reputeManiac has a reputation beyond reputeManiac has a reputation beyond reputeManiac has a reputation beyond reputeManiac has a reputation beyond reputeManiac has a reputation beyond reputeManiac has a reputation beyond reputeManiac has a reputation beyond reputeManiac has a reputation beyond repute

01-24-2020, 08:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black-Balled View Post
Documentation supporting the claim that quality is sub-par would go a long way.
So many pages....so few pictures.

Hell, this whole thread could wind down with a mere two words. Dean, fill in the blanks: The Jackpot cues were actually made by ______ ______.

Why wait two days before revealing this information?

Maniac

Playing cues: 2 Larry Vigus 60" customs, Jacoby D11 w/314-2
Break/jump cues: Larry Vigus 60"dedicated break, Jerico Stinger, Jacoby jump cue
Cases: JB Ultimate Rugged 3x6, 2 Sterling Wave 4x8's, Sterling butterfly

"I try to think, but nothing happens!" Curly Howard

Old
  (#216)
Black-Balled
He Rides the Skies
Black-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1200
  Send a message via AIM to Black-Balled  
01-24-2020, 08:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maniac View Post
So many pages....so few pictures.

Hell, this whole thread could wind down with a mere two words. Dean, fill in the blanks: The Jackpot cues were actually made by ______ ______.

Why wait two days before revealing this information?

Maniac
Who knows? Is it that difficult to take the position that there is a good reason, and if you were the one making it, youd have the same reasoning/conclusion?

Its a couple days. Bonerus Ball lasted longer than that.

So keep your nose clean keep it on a shoe string
With no opposing no undue disclosing
Nothing stale nothing old or decomposing
Nothing empty nothing bold or over knowing
Nothing more than tasteful reconstruction
Of the plot that edifies all our instructions
It's on the goodness of our dime that you can function

Old
  (#217)
JoeyInCali
AzB Silver Member
JoeyInCali has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyInCali has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyInCali has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyInCali has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyInCali has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyInCali has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyInCali has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyInCali has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyInCali has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyInCali has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyInCali has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 4400

01-24-2020, 11:59 AM

Quote:

For $500-$600 retail, no big named maker is going to touch the whole deal.
Please. I'm just talking reality.
Not even mid-tier makers .
There are a few midtech or factory makers out there.
Pechauer, Schmelke or maybe even Jacoby .

A local maker in the area, maybe.
But, for less than $500 to him ? Good shafts alone are $150-$200 each.
Finish work ? Add another $150-$200. Some charge double that . It's a lot of work.
Ebony front ? That's a $200 up charge.

Old
  (#218)
Ipmtim
AzB Silver Member
Ipmtim has a reputation beyond reputeIpmtim has a reputation beyond reputeIpmtim has a reputation beyond reputeIpmtim has a reputation beyond reputeIpmtim has a reputation beyond reputeIpmtim has a reputation beyond reputeIpmtim has a reputation beyond reputeIpmtim has a reputation beyond reputeIpmtim has a reputation beyond reputeIpmtim has a reputation beyond reputeIpmtim has a reputation beyond repute

01-24-2020, 12:12 PM

A whole lotta huffin and puffin from a bunch of guys with no skin in the game.
Also, add in a heap of spitballing as to what the real story is.
Call me anything you want but as JoeyInCali explained, sounds like a good value for a custom cue.
Deanoc, can't wait to get mine.

Old
  (#219)
Gatto138
AzB Silver Member
Gatto138 has a reputation beyond reputeGatto138 has a reputation beyond reputeGatto138 has a reputation beyond reputeGatto138 has a reputation beyond reputeGatto138 has a reputation beyond reputeGatto138 has a reputation beyond reputeGatto138 has a reputation beyond reputeGatto138 has a reputation beyond reputeGatto138 has a reputation beyond reputeGatto138 has a reputation beyond reputeGatto138 has a reputation beyond repute

01-24-2020, 01:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeyInCali View Post
For $500-$600 retail, no big named maker is going to touch the whole deal.
Please. I'm just talking reality.
Not even mid-tier makers .
There are a few midtech or factory makers out there.
Pechauer, Schmelke or maybe even Jacoby .

A local maker in the area, maybe.
But, for less than $500 to him ? Good shafts alone are $150-$200 each.
Finish work ? Add another $150-$200. Some charge double that . It's a lot of work.
Ebony front ? That's a $200 up charge.
I know right? What’s even fishier time me is that I was offered one for $250

Old
  (#220)
ribdoner
SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
ribdoner has a reputation beyond reputeribdoner has a reputation beyond reputeribdoner has a reputation beyond reputeribdoner has a reputation beyond reputeribdoner has a reputation beyond reputeribdoner has a reputation beyond reputeribdoner has a reputation beyond reputeribdoner has a reputation beyond reputeribdoner has a reputation beyond reputeribdoner has a reputation beyond reputeribdoner has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 4300

01-24-2020, 02:18 PM

Quote:

Comparing DEAN to forney is beyond absurd.

DEANS rep in the cue biz is, and will remain, EXCELLENT!!

DEAN has sold, bought and traded cues valued in seven digits since he ventured into the cue game as a HOBBY. Unlike others in the game he didn't rely on selling a cue to put food on his table which is one of the reasons he has the confidence of those that know him.

the truth will set you free, but first it will piss you off

Last edited by ribdoner; 01-24-2020 at 08:41 PM.

Old
  (#221)
Snooker Theory
AzB Silver Member
Snooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond repute

01-24-2020, 02:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ribdoner View Post

DEAN has sold, bought and traded cues valued in seven digits since he ventured into the cue game as a HOBBY. Unlike others in the game he didn't rely on selling a cue to put food on his table which is one of the reasons he the confidence of those that know him.
How about comparing him to Leon Sly?
I think most of what you said about Dean would have also applied to Leon until the Harris debacle...

I remember Tommy defending Leon(whom he had purchased a high dollar cue from), that was until someone posted screenshots of their conversation with Leon which seemed to confirm what Harris said was true., LOL.

I do agree comparing Dean to Forney is a gross stretch, although comparing him to Sly seems perfectly fair. Dean's responses were even similiar to Slys.

Last edited by Snooker Theory; 01-24-2020 at 02:26 PM.

Old
  (#222)
ribdoner
SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
ribdoner has a reputation beyond reputeribdoner has a reputation beyond reputeribdoner has a reputation beyond reputeribdoner has a reputation beyond reputeribdoner has a reputation beyond reputeribdoner has a reputation beyond reputeribdoner has a reputation beyond reputeribdoner has a reputation beyond reputeribdoner has a reputation beyond reputeribdoner has a reputation beyond reputeribdoner has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 4300

01-24-2020, 02:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snooker Theory View Post
I think most of what you said about Dean would have also applied to Leon until the Harris debacle...

I remember Tommy defending Leon until someone posted screenshots of their conversation with him, LOL.
It's not possible to compare DEAN to anyone, he's one of a kind.

the truth will set you free, but first it will piss you off

Old
  (#223)
ideologist
I don't never exaggerate
ideologist has a reputation beyond reputeideologist has a reputation beyond reputeideologist has a reputation beyond reputeideologist has a reputation beyond reputeideologist has a reputation beyond reputeideologist has a reputation beyond reputeideologist has a reputation beyond reputeideologist has a reputation beyond reputeideologist has a reputation beyond reputeideologist has a reputation beyond reputeideologist has a reputation beyond repute

01-24-2020, 02:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snooker Theory View Post

I remember Tommy defending Leon(whom he had purchased a high dollar cue from), that was until someone posted screenshots of their conversation with Leon which seemed to confirm what Harris said was true., LOL.
You mean "confirmed it"

Tommy was incredibly rude about the facts, because he didn't like them. Ah well.

Snowflakes in Hawaii meltdown

What does a laughably out of touch old man sound like?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Type79
Stay in your lane.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CocoboloCowboy View Post
I own you nothing grasshopper, as in my mind you are just another internet cocoaroach

Old
  (#224)
Snooker Theory
AzB Silver Member
Snooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond repute

01-24-2020, 02:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ideologist View Post
You mean "confirmed it"

Tommy was incredibly rude about the facts, because he didn't like them. Ah well.
Don't want Leon to sue me, gotta avoid the libel, ROFLMAO, god wasn't Leon a toolbox in that thread, looks like we got another winner now though.

Old
  (#225)
Buster8001
Did you say shrubberies?
Buster8001 has a reputation beyond reputeBuster8001 has a reputation beyond reputeBuster8001 has a reputation beyond reputeBuster8001 has a reputation beyond reputeBuster8001 has a reputation beyond reputeBuster8001 has a reputation beyond reputeBuster8001 has a reputation beyond reputeBuster8001 has a reputation beyond reputeBuster8001 has a reputation beyond reputeBuster8001 has a reputation beyond reputeBuster8001 has a reputation beyond repute

01-24-2020, 03:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ribdoner View Post

DEAN has sold, bought and traded cues valued in seven digits since he ventured into the cue game as a HOBBY. Unlike others in the game he didn't rely on selling a cue to put food on his table which is one of the reasons he the confidence of those that know him.
I've heard about Dean's past cue business ventures. And, let me tell you not all of them are above board. People in the cue world know. It's no disrespect to call a crook a crook. The lesser of two evils, is still evil.

"Eight ball up her thight!"
-Kung Fu Master-

"Pool is an analog game in a digital world."
-Chuck Fields-

Page 15 of 32 « First 5131415 161725 Last »