Daily
  Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Wanted/For Sale
Reload this Page New Panjo Marketplace
Page 15 of 15 « First 5131415

Share Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 10 votes, 4.60 average.
Old
  (#211)
greytop
AzB Silver Member
greytop has a reputation beyond reputegreytop has a reputation beyond reputegreytop has a reputation beyond reputegreytop has a reputation beyond reputegreytop has a reputation beyond reputegreytop has a reputation beyond reputegreytop has a reputation beyond reputegreytop has a reputation beyond reputegreytop has a reputation beyond reputegreytop has a reputation beyond reputegreytop has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

11-25-2014, 05:18 PM

I'll be neutral since Panjo has not been used by me yet. Apparently to many bumps by people and alot of items sold by others (while not contributing to AZB itself) is a sore spot to some.

What if the old AZB program did this: Place the responsibilty of a new thread on the seller alone. A seller has to be a Gold Member to sell on AZB. Disable the QUICK REPLY so it can not bump a sale thread to top of page 1. People could still quick reply to the thread but a bump would not take place.

Only the author of the sale thread can bump their own thread and no one else. The seller would have to answer for any rule breaking and no one else.

(will continue in another quick reply below)

Last edited by greytop; 11-25-2014 at 06:05 PM.

Old
  (#212)
greytop
AzB Silver Member
greytop has a reputation beyond reputegreytop has a reputation beyond reputegreytop has a reputation beyond reputegreytop has a reputation beyond reputegreytop has a reputation beyond reputegreytop has a reputation beyond reputegreytop has a reputation beyond reputegreytop has a reputation beyond reputegreytop has a reputation beyond reputegreytop has a reputation beyond reputegreytop has a reputation beyond repute

11-25-2014, 05:48 PM

(continuation of above quick reply)

When a seller starts a NEW sale thread the photos and narratives would be typed into the thread. Once the thread is fininshed and placed on AZB the seller will see a button at the bottom of the narrative (same area as the edit button). This new button will show BUMP on it. This button is the only way to bump the thread, only the seller can bump, no one else.

You could still edit the thread without any problems. To Bump the thread you could hit the edit button, then the BUMP button and finally the save button. The thread would then move to the top of page 1. This would eliminate any problems in bumping, the seller is the only person involved in moving the selling thread.

This is only my thought. Maybe the panjo program will be fine.

Last edited by greytop; 11-25-2014 at 06:02 PM.

Old
  (#213)
krbsailing
AzB Silver Member
krbsailing has a reputation beyond reputekrbsailing has a reputation beyond reputekrbsailing has a reputation beyond reputekrbsailing has a reputation beyond reputekrbsailing has a reputation beyond reputekrbsailing has a reputation beyond reputekrbsailing has a reputation beyond reputekrbsailing has a reputation beyond reputekrbsailing has a reputation beyond reputekrbsailing has a reputation beyond reputekrbsailing has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 4100

11-25-2014, 06:28 PM

I just tried to list a cue for sale here and went thru all the motions to come up empty!

The last screen I saw said I didn't have access or something stupid???

Got an email from Panjo saying my Paul Allers Ebony & BEM 8 Pointer with MOP Inlays "listing is live" but, it ain't showing up anywhere I can see it folks

[It looks like it's posted here >>> http://forums.azbilliards.com/classi...-inlays-163731 ....wherever the hell that is and I don't know how to get there for sure either; but, it ain't listed here in the for sale item section]

I've been a member here since 12/18/2005 and have 205 positive itrader transactions which I get zero credit for on Panjo!?!?

Playing Cues: BlackPearl, BK2 & KRB Jumper
Other Cues: Gus, Scrugg's, -R-,Tascarella's, Mottey, Murrell, BlackPearl, Adam's and a Viking

PictureArchives http://imgur.com/a/CLbzb

4$ale http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=97734

Last edited by krbsailing; 11-25-2014 at 07:12 PM.

Old
  (#214)
AzHousePro
Administrator

AzHousePro has a reputation beyond reputeAzHousePro has a reputation beyond reputeAzHousePro has a reputation beyond reputeAzHousePro has a reputation beyond reputeAzHousePro has a reputation beyond reputeAzHousePro has a reputation beyond reputeAzHousePro has a reputation beyond reputeAzHousePro has a reputation beyond reputeAzHousePro has a reputation beyond reputeAzHousePro has a reputation beyond reputeAzHousePro has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2428

11-25-2014, 07:16 PM

This conversation has been taken to a new area. If you are having problems with Panjo, feel free to post about it here.

If you want to discuss the future of the wanted/for sale area, then go here...

http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=382897

Mike

Name: Mike
Cue: Layani w/ Predator Shaft
Break Cue: X-Breaker
Hours of pool: Not enough
Cue Collection: Bludworth

Old
  (#215)
panjo
Registered
panjo is on a distinguished road

09-23-2015, 10:54 AM

Hi everyone,

First, we are sorry about yesterday's mishap. We were updating listings in our database and it adversely affected outdated thread posts. This bug caused many old, inactive thread posts to be recreated in the AzBilliards classified’s sub-forums. The bug has been fixed and the thread posts have largely been removed.

Second, there was a new bug this morning. New listings were creating duplicate thread posts. We are aware of the issue and are working to fix it immediately. Sorry for any inconvenience this causes.

Third, we are excited to announce several new features that we have released this past week to the marketplace:

1. Wishlist feature for buyers - you can now add any listing to a 'wanted items list' by going to the listing page and clicking '+ Add To Wishlist' under the Buy Now button. These saved items appear under your 'Wishlist' which you can access by hovering over the profile icon on Panjo and clicking Wishlist.
2. Improved navigation to/within your community - new features and links which help keep you in the AzBilliards classifieds.
3. Auto-login from transactional emails - if Panjo sends you an email notifying you of a new message, you can go directly to the message on Panjo without having to sign in.
4. Community logos & forum links on listing details page - we have added the AzBilliards logo to all AzBilliards classified’s listings and a links to thread post discussions on listing detail pages.
5. WTB listing format - want-to-buy listings are now as easy to create and browse as sale listings.
6. Draft features for sellers to save and return to their work - you can now start the listing creation process and exit without your work being erased. You can return later and finish your listing from where you exited.
7. Improvements to our mobile and tablet designed pages to help browse the listing details page.

Coming up next, we are massively improving our shipping tools to help sellers calculate shipping costs to buyers.

Again, we are sorry about the bugs from the last couple days and the frustration we might have causes. Please know that we are working hard to improve the marketplace experience for you guys. If you have any feedback on the new marketplace, we would, as always, love to hear it!

Best,
Max @ Panjo Support

Old
  (#216)
Kot_Bigemot
AzB Silver Member
Kot_Bigemot has a reputation beyond reputeKot_Bigemot has a reputation beyond reputeKot_Bigemot has a reputation beyond reputeKot_Bigemot has a reputation beyond reputeKot_Bigemot has a reputation beyond reputeKot_Bigemot has a reputation beyond reputeKot_Bigemot has a reputation beyond reputeKot_Bigemot has a reputation beyond reputeKot_Bigemot has a reputation beyond reputeKot_Bigemot has a reputation beyond reputeKot_Bigemot has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via Skype™ to Kot_Bigemot 
09-23-2015, 11:09 AM

Why are they still here?
Majority does not want to use them.
They seem to bring bugs and problems ONLY.
yesterday they duplicated threats. What is going to happen next? A security breach in their system and all our info will be compromised or stolen?
They are already using our emails without our authorization to send out spam and advertising.
I received an email 2 days ago:

The azbilliards Marketplace Has Moved to Panjo.com
1. Improved Marketplace
The new and improved interactive azbilliards marketplace will now live on Panjo.com. It's mobile friendly, it has better search, and much more.
2. Post Directly to azbilliards from Panjo
New listings made in the new marketplace will automatically appear as threads on azbilliards.
3. Your Panjo Account is Almost Ready
In a few minutes, we will transfer your listings, purchase history, and more to Panjo.com. You'll receive your login information shortly.
Login today and see what .

When I called, guess what I was told? Oh, we are so sorry, your account was suppose to be deleted but, there was a bug. But we assure you it will be deleted.PATHETIC!

Only two things are infinite; The Universe and Human Stupidity, and I'm not sure about the Universe -Albert Einstein.

Last edited by Kot_Bigemot; 09-23-2015 at 11:13 AM.

Page 15 of 15 « First 5131415