Daily
  Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Wanted/For Sale
Reload this Page Stolen Cues
Page 23 of 23 « First 13212223

Share Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 77 votes, 5.00 average.
Help find owner....
Old
  (#331)
Mphstiger
AzB Bronze Member
Mphstiger has a reputation beyond reputeMphstiger has a reputation beyond reputeMphstiger has a reputation beyond reputeMphstiger has a reputation beyond reputeMphstiger has a reputation beyond reputeMphstiger has a reputation beyond reputeMphstiger has a reputation beyond reputeMphstiger has a reputation beyond reputeMphstiger has a reputation beyond reputeMphstiger has a reputation beyond reputeMphstiger has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

Help find owner.... - 05-19-2020, 07:38 AM

I had an abandoned van towed off my land in MS, it had temporary Indiana tags that expired years ago. Inside was a hidden pool cue, antique leather case, David Howard by Meucci, I believe Star of David. For I know NOTHING about pool cues. If this might belong to you please tell me what is engraved on the case so I can return to you. Thanks

Old
  (#332)
Robert.Beak
Registered
Robert.Beak has a reputation beyond reputeRobert.Beak has a reputation beyond reputeRobert.Beak has a reputation beyond reputeRobert.Beak has a reputation beyond reputeRobert.Beak has a reputation beyond reputeRobert.Beak has a reputation beyond reputeRobert.Beak has a reputation beyond reputeRobert.Beak has a reputation beyond reputeRobert.Beak has a reputation beyond reputeRobert.Beak has a reputation beyond reputeRobert.Beak has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

10-01-2020, 09:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fast Lenny View Post
Just curious if we could make a sticky with pictures of stolen cues in it so none of us out there buy one or might be able to help someone recover theirs.Just an idea,so post your pics and any info here.
I have an old friend who has been playing for a very long time, goes every Friday to the same club as me, and one day after the game he left his cue on the table and went to the toilet, when he returned, there was no cue on the table. We thought it was someone's joke or that someone simply removed it because the cue was in the way. We started asking everyone if someone had seen a cue or someone with a cue. Nobody saw anyone. Later we went out into the street and saw this on the sidewalk near the club ...Name:  596832.jpg
Views: 39
Size:  24.0 KB

WHAT FOR

Page 23 of 23 « First 13212223