AzBilliards.com  
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Daily Search

Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Products Talk > Talk To A Mechanic
Reload this Page Crown custom pool tables ?

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Crown custom pool tables ?
Old
  (#1)
Tyty2423
AzB Bronze Member
Tyty2423 is on a distinguished road

vCash: 500

Crown custom pool tables ? - 09-29-2020, 05:07 AM

I got a used pool table but it’s name plate is gone. Looked all over the table during the refinishing of the wood and etc but can’t seem to find anything other than the stamp “special” on the back of the aprons. I found a similar table with a badge intact for sale. That plate reads “custom designed by crown billiards for house of billiards”. Any info would help

Old
  (#2)
trentfromtoledo
8onthebreaktoledo
trentfromtoledo has a reputation beyond reputetrentfromtoledo has a reputation beyond reputetrentfromtoledo has a reputation beyond reputetrentfromtoledo has a reputation beyond reputetrentfromtoledo has a reputation beyond reputetrentfromtoledo has a reputation beyond reputetrentfromtoledo has a reputation beyond reputetrentfromtoledo has a reputation beyond reputetrentfromtoledo has a reputation beyond reputetrentfromtoledo has a reputation beyond reputetrentfromtoledo has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

09-29-2020, 06:20 AM

Pictures

tft

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyty2423 View Post
i got a used pool table but it’s name plate is gone. Looked all over the table during the refinishing of the wood and etc but can’t seem to find anything other than the stamp “special” on the back of the aprons. I found a similar table with a badge intact for sale. That plate reads “custom designed by crown billiards for house of billiards”. Any info would help