Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Live Stream Area
Reload this Page Earl Strickland vs. Darren Appleton May 6th, 7th and 8th
Page 10 of 10 « First 8910

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old
  (#136)
AtLarge
AzB Gold Member
AtLarge has a reputation beyond reputeAtLarge has a reputation beyond reputeAtLarge has a reputation beyond reputeAtLarge has a reputation beyond reputeAtLarge has a reputation beyond reputeAtLarge has a reputation beyond reputeAtLarge has a reputation beyond reputeAtLarge has a reputation beyond reputeAtLarge has a reputation beyond reputeAtLarge has a reputation beyond reputeAtLarge has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

05-08-2016, 06:45 PM

Stats on the match have now been posted here: http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=426149

-
Old
  (#137)
SB8BALLER
AzB Silver Member
SB8BALLER has a reputation beyond reputeSB8BALLER has a reputation beyond reputeSB8BALLER has a reputation beyond reputeSB8BALLER has a reputation beyond reputeSB8BALLER has a reputation beyond reputeSB8BALLER has a reputation beyond reputeSB8BALLER has a reputation beyond reputeSB8BALLER has a reputation beyond reputeSB8BALLER has a reputation beyond reputeSB8BALLER has a reputation beyond reputeSB8BALLER has a reputation beyond repute

- - 05-08-2016, 07:53 PM

Yes everyone knows Earls antics for years. This match was "earls dream" (pool is too easy and pockets too big, conditions are always too moist, which is why he loses).

He was invited to make a good pool match and on other peoples dollar. You would expect him to play his heart out and hold composure, as for a pro at the end of his game, I'm sure this will affect his involvement with any matches like this in the future. Darren missed a 9 and missed a 10 ball; he also missed few "easy" shots on a wide open table with a few balls left.

Earl forfeit the match with up to 5 balls on the table more than once. If he hadn't made those choices, I'm sure he would've won one or both the hill-hill matches and it would've been 3-3 today instead of 5-1. No one was expecting him not to rant and react poorly but to do this is just ridiculous and sorry to say probably will seal his fate for any type of "career comeback"

Old
  (#138)
DOMINATOR18
AzB Silver Member
DOMINATOR18 has a reputation beyond reputeDOMINATOR18 has a reputation beyond reputeDOMINATOR18 has a reputation beyond reputeDOMINATOR18 has a reputation beyond reputeDOMINATOR18 has a reputation beyond reputeDOMINATOR18 has a reputation beyond reputeDOMINATOR18 has a reputation beyond reputeDOMINATOR18 has a reputation beyond reputeDOMINATOR18 has a reputation beyond reputeDOMINATOR18 has a reputation beyond reputeDOMINATOR18 has a reputation beyond repute

05-08-2016, 08:21 PM

Maybe earl can talk someone else into making a table with no pockets since he likes shooting balls into the rails so much.

last ppv for Earl
Old
  (#139)
duker
AzB Silver Member
duker has a reputation beyond reputeduker has a reputation beyond reputeduker has a reputation beyond reputeduker has a reputation beyond reputeduker has a reputation beyond reputeduker has a reputation beyond reputeduker has a reputation beyond reputeduker has a reputation beyond reputeduker has a reputation beyond reputeduker has a reputation beyond reputeduker has a reputation beyond repute

last ppv for Earl - 05-08-2016, 08:33 PM

Earl was my favorite growing up and even playing him in tournaments, but I will not donate any more Dollars to see Earl play again, ..I think he has run out of gimmicks,..because I thought Earl had more God given talent to anyone who played the game.. Tired of the gimmicks and the same old shit..not only disrespected the people supporting him, but to everyone who paid money to see this event...Too Sad

Old
  (#140)
murdoc23
AzB Silver Member
murdoc23 has a reputation beyond reputemurdoc23 has a reputation beyond reputemurdoc23 has a reputation beyond reputemurdoc23 has a reputation beyond reputemurdoc23 has a reputation beyond reputemurdoc23 has a reputation beyond reputemurdoc23 has a reputation beyond reputemurdoc23 has a reputation beyond reputemurdoc23 has a reputation beyond reputemurdoc23 has a reputation beyond reputemurdoc23 has a reputation beyond repute

05-08-2016, 08:54 PM

I got on a little late tonight and missed the end. So there's $15 I wasted. It sure would have been nice if they at least left the camera's on for Nick's match, or even some shooting around later. Can't help be feel that I didn't get my money's worth. If the Streaming promoter sees this, might I suggest a possible special discount for the subscriber's of this match on the next 4 pocket match? (mora v. archer)

Bet Your Ass It's Bluegrass!

Old
  (#141)
Lonestar_jim
Two & Out
Lonestar_jim has a reputation beyond reputeLonestar_jim has a reputation beyond reputeLonestar_jim has a reputation beyond reputeLonestar_jim has a reputation beyond reputeLonestar_jim has a reputation beyond reputeLonestar_jim has a reputation beyond reputeLonestar_jim has a reputation beyond reputeLonestar_jim has a reputation beyond reputeLonestar_jim has a reputation beyond reputeLonestar_jim has a reputation beyond reputeLonestar_jim has a reputation beyond repute

05-09-2016, 04:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by murdoc23 View Post
I got on a little late tonight and missed the end. So there's $15 I wasted. It sure would have been nice if they at least left the camera's on for Nick's match, or even some shooting around later. Can't help be feel that I didn't get my money's worth. If the Streaming promoter sees this, might I suggest a possible special discount for the subscriber's of this match on the next 4 pocket match? (mora v. archer)
Give this man a money back !

Uncle Earl you can still come to our house for Christmas.

Money - Bag
(D-bag club, self appointed Treasurer)

Old
  (#142)
bicki
AzB Silver Member
bicki has a reputation beyond reputebicki has a reputation beyond reputebicki has a reputation beyond reputebicki has a reputation beyond reputebicki has a reputation beyond reputebicki has a reputation beyond reputebicki has a reputation beyond reputebicki has a reputation beyond reputebicki has a reputation beyond reputebicki has a reputation beyond reputebicki has a reputation beyond repute

05-09-2016, 03:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SB8BALLER View Post
Yes everyone knows Earls antics for years. This match was "earls dream" (pool is too easy and pockets too big, conditions are always too moist, which is why he loses).

He was invited to make a good pool match and on other peoples dollar. You would expect him to play his heart out and hold composure, as for a pro at the end of his game, I'm sure this will affect his involvement with any matches like this in the future. Darren missed a 9 and missed a 10 ball; he also missed few "easy" shots on a wide open table with a few balls left.

Earl forfeit the match with up to 5 balls on the table more than once. If he hadn't made those choices, I'm sure he would've won one or both the hill-hill matches and it would've been 3-3 today instead of 5-1. No one was expecting him not to rant and react poorly but to do this is just ridiculous and sorry to say probably will seal his fate for any type of "career comeback"
+1 well said bro

Earl got everything he wanted and still had to whine constantly and lost eventually! Very sad...

Old
  (#143)
Texas Carom Club
play 1cushion & balkline
Texas Carom Club has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Carom Club has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Carom Club has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Carom Club has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Carom Club has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Carom Club has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Carom Club has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Carom Club has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Carom Club has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Carom Club has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Carom Club has a reputation beyond repute

09-07-2020, 06:55 PM

so was there ever any video highlights of this?

3 cushion has killed carom
Royal Pro
the revolution in billiard cloth
-"look how hard this easy game is!"

Old
  (#144)
garczar
AzB Silver Member
garczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond repute

09-08-2020, 06:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Carom Club View Post
so was there ever any video highlights of this?
I think its property of UpstateAl. You might contact him about a copy.

Page 10 of 10 « First 8910