Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Products Talk > Cue Reviews
Reload this Page Meucci Cues
Page 4 of 4 « First 234

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old
  (#46)
islandboy
AzB Silver Member
islandboy has a reputation beyond reputeislandboy has a reputation beyond reputeislandboy has a reputation beyond reputeislandboy has a reputation beyond reputeislandboy has a reputation beyond reputeislandboy has a reputation beyond reputeislandboy has a reputation beyond reputeislandboy has a reputation beyond reputeislandboy has a reputation beyond reputeislandboy has a reputation beyond reputeislandboy has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

01-11-2018, 11:20 PM

I really like the way the Pro Shaft plays. Very solid hit with minimal deflection. Great shaft.

Old
  (#47)
greyghost
Coast to Coast
greyghost has a reputation beyond reputegreyghost has a reputation beyond reputegreyghost has a reputation beyond reputegreyghost has a reputation beyond reputegreyghost has a reputation beyond reputegreyghost has a reputation beyond reputegreyghost has a reputation beyond reputegreyghost has a reputation beyond reputegreyghost has a reputation beyond reputegreyghost has a reputation beyond reputegreyghost has a reputation beyond repute

01-12-2018, 08:30 PM

[QUOTE=Budget Billiard;5996722]I absolutely was not saying there is a "conspiracy", but very good marketing. I am attempting to put context to those coming to look for honest reviews. I think it is important for those new to the forum understand that this forum began to promote Predator products which was a major competitor of Meucci due to the fact that Meucci was the only cue maker whose claim to fame was that of reducing deflection and being on the cutting edge for technology in understanding how to accomplish this. He was the only manufacturer who addressed it at the time (since the early 70's). As such, this forum particularly attracted detractors and continues to have many of the early followers who are ready to shout down any poster who has anything good to say. nice fairy tale but this time try not fabricating the whole statement......whats next, meucci invented the laminated shaft? Red dot grain direction indicator.....which was being done by players decades before....bondo filler in handles under wraps....tons of off center ferrule issues, inventing information about woods....a flat laminate is more radially consistent than a radially spliced pie set up......

can we have some more myth creator vids?

got to love comedy

Last edited by greyghost; 01-13-2018 at 05:51 AM.

Old
  (#48)
Michael Andros
tiny balls, GIANT pockets
Michael Andros has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Andros has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Andros has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Andros has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Andros has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Andros has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Andros has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Andros has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Andros has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Andros has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Andros has a reputation beyond repute

03-30-2018, 09:47 PM

Over the past year, I ordered two totally custom cues from Meucci. I completely designed both. Great playing cues and they're gorgeous. And, most importantly for me, being as I designed them, they're exactly what I wanted. There are a ton of great cue makers out there as everyone knows and everyone has their preferences. I gave a lot of thought to it before I went to Meucci. I am 100% satisfied.

P.S. The sales person there, Barbara, is the BOMB. Thanks again, Barb!

Player: Ariel Carmeli Titlist Balaushka Tribute
Player: Sideways JossWest
Player: Dave Brainard Titlist - Rambow replica
Player: Tad model Tad-4-P
Player: Meucci QB-12
Player: Joss 10-08
Case: Fellini 1x2
Case: Katana 2x4

"Nobody in the world is going to do anything but sit and watch... while you run out."

~ Tony Proestos ~

"If they don't make you post, bet high!"

~ Fat Randy ~

"The secret to winning one pocket? Run more 8 and outs."

~ Ronnie Allen ~

Page 4 of 4 « First 234