Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > AzB Hall of Fame
Reload this Page Frank Boyce

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Frank Boyce
Old
  (#1)
thebigdog
AzB Silver Member
thebigdog has a reputation beyond reputethebigdog has a reputation beyond reputethebigdog has a reputation beyond reputethebigdog has a reputation beyond reputethebigdog has a reputation beyond reputethebigdog has a reputation beyond reputethebigdog has a reputation beyond reputethebigdog has a reputation beyond reputethebigdog has a reputation beyond reputethebigdog has a reputation beyond reputethebigdog has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

Frank Boyce - 06-22-2016, 06:15 PM

My Grandfather Frank Boyce has passed today at the age of 89. Frank owned Boyce's Billiards in Stockton, California for close to 10 years during the 60's and 70's. He later opened Boyce's Billiards in Fallon, NV in 1989 which he turned over to my uncle John a few years later. He was a well known room operator during his time and pretty good player to boot. If I remember correct, he won one of the big USPPA Reno tournaments back in 90's.

People in the pool community would often ask about him when they found out I was his grandson, so I thought I would mention his passing here.

Old
  (#2)
worktheknight
AzB Silver Member
worktheknight has a reputation beyond reputeworktheknight has a reputation beyond reputeworktheknight has a reputation beyond reputeworktheknight has a reputation beyond reputeworktheknight has a reputation beyond reputeworktheknight has a reputation beyond reputeworktheknight has a reputation beyond reputeworktheknight has a reputation beyond reputeworktheknight has a reputation beyond reputeworktheknight has a reputation beyond reputeworktheknight has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

07-07-2016, 04:34 AM

Sorry to hear the loss of your grandpa. Sounds like his efforts in the love of pool directed himself in knowing a ton of people. I am sure some good old family stories have been passed down.
Thoughts are with you and your family.