Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Snooker
Reload this Page New Website For Snooker Coaching

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
New Website For Snooker Coaching
Old
  (#1)
gilbis
Banned
gilbis has a reputation beyond reputegilbis has a reputation beyond reputegilbis has a reputation beyond reputegilbis has a reputation beyond reputegilbis has a reputation beyond reputegilbis has a reputation beyond reputegilbis has a reputation beyond reputegilbis has a reputation beyond reputegilbis has a reputation beyond reputegilbis has a reputation beyond reputegilbis has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

New Website For Snooker Coaching - 04-07-2010, 01:06 PM

Hello there everyone! I am a really keen fan of the game of snooker and have played for many years. I really wanted to try and help youngsters and newcomers to the game so I decided to set up a website to try and offer some useful tips and advice on snooker coaching. The site is very new and I will offer advice on all aspects of snooker coaching from buying a snooker cue to break building with regular posting on new topics. I really hope people find this useful and everyone is welcome to take a look and offer me some feedback so I can improve the site where necessary. I will endeavour to update the site on a regular basis and improve your game to a better standard. Happy snookering to you all!

Ian
http://www.snookercoaching.limewebs.com/

Old
  (#2)
Underclocked
.........Whut?.........
Underclocked has a reputation beyond reputeUnderclocked has a reputation beyond reputeUnderclocked has a reputation beyond reputeUnderclocked has a reputation beyond reputeUnderclocked has a reputation beyond reputeUnderclocked has a reputation beyond reputeUnderclocked has a reputation beyond reputeUnderclocked has a reputation beyond reputeUnderclocked has a reputation beyond reputeUnderclocked has a reputation beyond reputeUnderclocked has a reputation beyond repute

04-07-2010, 02:57 PM

Gilbis, in your section on snooker tables you might mention that American Snooker is generally played on 5'x10' tables with slightly larger balls.

We are men too.

Old
  (#3)
Scaramouche
AzB Silver Member
Scaramouche has a reputation beyond reputeScaramouche has a reputation beyond reputeScaramouche has a reputation beyond reputeScaramouche has a reputation beyond reputeScaramouche has a reputation beyond reputeScaramouche has a reputation beyond reputeScaramouche has a reputation beyond reputeScaramouche has a reputation beyond reputeScaramouche has a reputation beyond reputeScaramouche has a reputation beyond reputeScaramouche has a reputation beyond repute

04-07-2010, 08:29 PM

Norton says you site is unsafe.

White on black background

Born with the gift of laughter and a sense that the world is mad

Old
  (#4)
gilbis
Banned
gilbis has a reputation beyond reputegilbis has a reputation beyond reputegilbis has a reputation beyond reputegilbis has a reputation beyond reputegilbis has a reputation beyond reputegilbis has a reputation beyond reputegilbis has a reputation beyond reputegilbis has a reputation beyond reputegilbis has a reputation beyond reputegilbis has a reputation beyond reputegilbis has a reputation beyond repute

04-22-2010, 05:38 PM

Cheers for that underclocked. Didnt know about the 5x10 tables in American Snooker. Happy snookering to you

gilbis

Old
  (#5)
sandeep
AzB Bronze Member
sandeep is on a distinguished road

04-29-2010, 01:13 AM

hi its a amazing site i have not played snooker before but i like the way you are discussing all the aspects about the game, thanks for sharing it is great...

Old
  (#6)
adibon
AzB Silver Member
adibon adibon adibon adibon adibon adibon adibon adibon adibon adibon adibon

05-04-2010, 11:23 AM

Salam ,
whish you'll do well

Be SPORT ... Become ADIB