Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Instruction & Ask the pros > Melissa Morris
Reload this Page Where was Melissa?

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Where was Melissa?
Old
  (#1)
Guerra Cues
I build one cue at a time
Guerra Cues has a reputation beyond reputeGuerra Cues has a reputation beyond reputeGuerra Cues has a reputation beyond reputeGuerra Cues has a reputation beyond reputeGuerra Cues has a reputation beyond reputeGuerra Cues has a reputation beyond reputeGuerra Cues has a reputation beyond reputeGuerra Cues has a reputation beyond reputeGuerra Cues has a reputation beyond reputeGuerra Cues has a reputation beyond reputeGuerra Cues has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 3200
  Send a message via Skype™ to Guerra Cues 
Wink Where was Melissa? - 05-30-2008, 02:00 PM

Hi Melissa,
I had the pleasure to meet your dad at the BCA in Vegas. I thought you're going to show up Where were you?
I finally picked up a cue made by your dad, love it! Your dad is also an awesome guy! It was really nice to talk and meet him.

Tony
Cel. 385-212-0979

Destroyer Break: Mine
Player: Mine

Follow me on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/guerracues/

Old
  (#2)
Melissa Morris
Melissa Morris has a reputation beyond reputeMelissa Morris has a reputation beyond reputeMelissa Morris has a reputation beyond reputeMelissa Morris has a reputation beyond reputeMelissa Morris has a reputation beyond reputeMelissa Morris has a reputation beyond reputeMelissa Morris has a reputation beyond reputeMelissa Morris has a reputation beyond reputeMelissa Morris has a reputation beyond reputeMelissa Morris has a reputation beyond reputeMelissa Morris has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

06-02-2008, 09:35 AM

Bestkites

I was at home. I couldn't really get the time of work and i didn't know that I could play in the grand masters. I was upset when my dad called me and said that I could have played, but i guess thats my fault for not looking into it.. This was my first year missing vegas since I was like 14.. I'll be there next year for sure!!!

I'm glad you are happy with your cue. Hope it makes you some money!

Take Care and I'm sure I'll run into you one of these days...

Melissa Morris

Old
  (#3)
Guerra Cues
I build one cue at a time
Guerra Cues has a reputation beyond reputeGuerra Cues has a reputation beyond reputeGuerra Cues has a reputation beyond reputeGuerra Cues has a reputation beyond reputeGuerra Cues has a reputation beyond reputeGuerra Cues has a reputation beyond reputeGuerra Cues has a reputation beyond reputeGuerra Cues has a reputation beyond reputeGuerra Cues has a reputation beyond reputeGuerra Cues has a reputation beyond reputeGuerra Cues has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 3200
  Send a message via Skype™ to Guerra Cues 
06-02-2008, 09:44 AM

Thanks Melissa. There was a rumour going on saying that you might have been able to show up in your dad's/Stealth booth.
I am in northern California, I am sure I will meet you one of these days.

Tony
Cel. 385-212-0979

Destroyer Break: Mine
Player: Mine

Follow me on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/guerracues/

Old
  (#4)
Melissa Morris
Melissa Morris has a reputation beyond reputeMelissa Morris has a reputation beyond reputeMelissa Morris has a reputation beyond reputeMelissa Morris has a reputation beyond reputeMelissa Morris has a reputation beyond reputeMelissa Morris has a reputation beyond reputeMelissa Morris has a reputation beyond reputeMelissa Morris has a reputation beyond reputeMelissa Morris has a reputation beyond reputeMelissa Morris has a reputation beyond reputeMelissa Morris has a reputation beyond repute

06-03-2008, 02:44 PM

I was going to try but with work and everything it was just bad timing.. I want to get up to Northern Cali. one of these days.. Take Care

Melissa Morris

Old
  (#5)
irish
Poppy Ridge Golf Course
irish has a reputation beyond reputeirish has a reputation beyond reputeirish has a reputation beyond reputeirish has a reputation beyond reputeirish has a reputation beyond reputeirish has a reputation beyond reputeirish has a reputation beyond reputeirish has a reputation beyond reputeirish has a reputation beyond reputeirish has a reputation beyond reputeirish has a reputation beyond repute

06-03-2009, 10:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melissa Morris View Post
I was going to try but with work and everything it was just bad timing.. I want to get up to Northern Cali. one of these days.. Take Care
Some of your father’s biggest fans are up here in Nor-Cal, including my self. You’re always welcome at Crown Billiards in San Ramon, you can even bring dear old Dad!

Glad to see Ned doing well! Let him know I said hello!

John Irish

Playing cue: *Tasc*
Break Cue: Ned Morris "Money Maker"
Case: Whitten 2 x 4
Other Cues: Richard Black, RB Ebony/Ivory Black Baron, and Steve Klein.
Other Cases: Instroke, Jim Murnak

Old
  (#6)
rackem
SUPPORT CLUB MEMBERSHIP
rackem has a reputation beyond reputerackem has a reputation beyond reputerackem has a reputation beyond reputerackem has a reputation beyond reputerackem has a reputation beyond reputerackem has a reputation beyond reputerackem has a reputation beyond reputerackem has a reputation beyond reputerackem has a reputation beyond reputerackem has a reputation beyond reputerackem has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2900

06-03-2009, 05:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melissa Morris View Post
Bestkites

I was at home. I couldn't really get the time of work and i didn't know that I could play in the grand masters. I was upset when my dad called me and said that I could have played, but i guess thats my fault for not looking into it.. This was my first year missing vegas since I was like 14.. I'll be there next year for sure!!!

I'm glad you are happy with your cue. Hope it makes you some money!

Take Care and I'm sure I'll run into you one of these days...
Melissa one of those first years you were at the BCA I was working in the booth across the way from your Dads.
I remember your skill with a jump cue. You had the crowd quite impressed.
I remember people saying you were only 15.
How are those jump skills now? Can you hold your own against Robin?

Old
  (#7)
Melissa Morris

06-04-2009, 09:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by irish View Post
Some of your father’s biggest fans are up here in Nor-Cal, including my self. You’re always welcome at Crown Billiards in San Ramon, you can even bring dear old Dad!

Glad to see Ned doing well! Let him know I said hello!

John Irish
John,

My dad and I will have to make a trip up one of these days. I will be sure to tell him hello for you. See you around..

Melissa Morris

Old
  (#8)
Melissa Morris

06-04-2009, 10:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rackem View Post
Melissa one of those first years you were at the BCA I was working in the booth across the way from your Dads.
I remember your skill with a jump cue. You had the crowd quite impressed.
I remember people saying you were only 15.
How are those jump skills now? Can you hold your own against Robin?
rackem,

Man that was like ten years ago. Time goes so fast.. I would say my jump skills are still good. I don't do it as much as I use to but I still have my skills. I feel I can hold my own against Robin. I love Robin, she is a great person, she was someone I looked up to while I was first starting out. Who knows maybe one day Robin and I can have a jump off I think it would be lots of fun

Melissa Morris