Daily
  Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Live Stream Area
Reload this Page Snooker stream in Houston.

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Snooker stream in Houston.
Old
  (#1)
mnorwood
Ziplock
mnorwood has a reputation beyond reputemnorwood has a reputation beyond reputemnorwood has a reputation beyond reputemnorwood has a reputation beyond reputemnorwood has a reputation beyond reputemnorwood has a reputation beyond reputemnorwood has a reputation beyond reputemnorwood has a reputation beyond reputemnorwood has a reputation beyond reputemnorwood has a reputation beyond reputemnorwood has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

Snooker stream in Houston. - 12-02-2008, 06:51 PM

I have a large youtube audience 2020 subscribers and counting. I have a website http://www.forcefollow.com. I have a ustsream account. I have the desire to do something completely out of the box.

I have an associate with a BCE snooker table that is up to professional standards. All I need is a respectable opponent for my associate. I would film, commentate and coordinate the event.

Does anyone know a great snooker player that would come to houston that would like to participate?

This is a long shot, but hey, why not ask?

Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/user/CueStudent
"To define me is to diminish me."
"I aint mad at my money."

Old
  (#2)
Fast Lenny
♠ ♥ ONTHERAILTV.COM ♣ ♦
Fast Lenny has a reputation beyond reputeFast Lenny has a reputation beyond reputeFast Lenny has a reputation beyond reputeFast Lenny has a reputation beyond reputeFast Lenny has a reputation beyond reputeFast Lenny has a reputation beyond reputeFast Lenny has a reputation beyond reputeFast Lenny has a reputation beyond reputeFast Lenny has a reputation beyond reputeFast Lenny has a reputation beyond reputeFast Lenny has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1275

12-02-2008, 07:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mnorwood
I have a large youtube audience 2020 subscribers and counting. I have a website http://www.forcefollow.com. I have a ustsream account. I have the desire to do something completely out of the box.

I have an associate with a BCE snooker table that is up to professional standards. All I need is a respectable opponent for my associate. I would film, commentate and coordinate the event.

Does anyone know a great snooker player that would come to houston that would like to participate?

I know a guy who used run century breaks,he is here in AZ,Bernie Pettipiece,post as bernie p on here,he was at the World 14.1 Championships this year.He might be interested and plays well,probably has not played snooker in awhile.

GO TO WWW.ONTHERAILTV.COM FOR SOME GREAT POOL CONTENT!

Old
  (#3)
Joe T
Joe T has a reputation beyond reputeJoe T has a reputation beyond reputeJoe T has a reputation beyond reputeJoe T has a reputation beyond reputeJoe T has a reputation beyond reputeJoe T has a reputation beyond reputeJoe T has a reputation beyond reputeJoe T has a reputation beyond reputeJoe T has a reputation beyond reputeJoe T has a reputation beyond reputeJoe T has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 3000

12-03-2008, 05:45 AM

Quote:

Tang Hoa possibly. Jay Helfert knows how to get in touch with him.

Joe T
New Video School now up & it's free!
http://www.joetucker.net
1999 "10 Ball is a coming, slowly but surely!"
Racking Secrets II with Breaking Secrets now available

Old
  (#4)
Hungarian
AzB Silver Member
Hungarian has a reputation beyond reputeHungarian has a reputation beyond reputeHungarian has a reputation beyond reputeHungarian has a reputation beyond reputeHungarian has a reputation beyond reputeHungarian has a reputation beyond reputeHungarian has a reputation beyond reputeHungarian has a reputation beyond reputeHungarian has a reputation beyond reputeHungarian has a reputation beyond reputeHungarian has a reputation beyond repute

12-07-2008, 08:15 AM

Quote:

I got a player and he lives in Houston. PM me if your interested and have at least a $100 backer with postable income.

Old
  (#5)
Hungarian
AzB Silver Member
Hungarian has a reputation beyond reputeHungarian has a reputation beyond reputeHungarian has a reputation beyond reputeHungarian has a reputation beyond reputeHungarian has a reputation beyond reputeHungarian has a reputation beyond reputeHungarian has a reputation beyond reputeHungarian has a reputation beyond reputeHungarian has a reputation beyond reputeHungarian has a reputation beyond reputeHungarian has a reputation beyond repute

12-07-2008, 08:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hungarian Nut
I got a player and he lives in Houston. PM me if your interested and have at least a $100 backer with postable income.
Sorry...I meant at least $1,000...not $100.

Thx

Old
  (#6)
CueSportTV
AzB Silver Member
CueSportTV has a reputation beyond reputeCueSportTV has a reputation beyond reputeCueSportTV has a reputation beyond reputeCueSportTV has a reputation beyond reputeCueSportTV has a reputation beyond reputeCueSportTV has a reputation beyond reputeCueSportTV has a reputation beyond reputeCueSportTV has a reputation beyond reputeCueSportTV has a reputation beyond reputeCueSportTV has a reputation beyond reputeCueSportTV has a reputation beyond repute

12-10-2008, 10:46 AM

Quote:

Have you tried speaking to Alan Morris at Snooker USA? I am sure he would be able to help.

What kind of thing are you looking to do? Would you pay someone to come across and do an 'exhibition'? If so drop me a pm and I would be able to help.

Old
  (#7)
mnorwood
Ziplock
mnorwood has a reputation beyond reputemnorwood has a reputation beyond reputemnorwood has a reputation beyond reputemnorwood has a reputation beyond reputemnorwood has a reputation beyond reputemnorwood has a reputation beyond reputemnorwood has a reputation beyond reputemnorwood has a reputation beyond reputemnorwood has a reputation beyond reputemnorwood has a reputation beyond reputemnorwood has a reputation beyond repute

12-10-2008, 03:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CueSportTV
Have you tried speaking to Alan Morris at Snooker USA? I am sure he would be able to help.

What kind of thing are you looking to do? Would you pay someone to come across and do an 'exhibition'? If so drop me a pm and I would be able to help.
I sent a pm to Alan. No response. I am a teacher so I don't have any money to pay anyone. I do however, have a large international audience and a good place to host the match with no overhead. America is a vast untapped market for snooker. I for one believe the American people are ready for something new in the world of sport. If I could get a player or two to come across I would like to get the Houston media involved and try to give the sport some exposure. I see this as an investment on the part of snooker organizers.

Regards,
Marcus

Old
  (#8)
Hungarian
AzB Silver Member

12-10-2008, 05:56 PM

Quote:
I sent a pm to Alan. No response. I am a teacher so I don't have any money to pay anyone. I do however, have a large international audience and a good place to host the match with no overhead. America is a vast untapped market for snooker. I for one believe the American people are ready for something new in the world of sport. If I could get a player or two to come across I would like to get the Houston media involved and try to give the sport some exposure. I see this as an investment on the part of snooker organizers.

Regards,
Marcus
I'm sorry, I thought you were looking for action. Good luck with your mission.

Old
  (#9)
mnorwood
Ziplock

12-10-2008, 06:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hungarian Nut
I'm sorry, I thought you were looking for action. Good luck with your mission.
No action. Just trying to grow the sport over here. I am going to look for someone who might bank roll enough funds to make this attractive for a pro. Just a pipe dream at this point.