Table Financing
Old
  (#1)
Bigdaddi44
Registered
Bigdaddi44 is on a distinguished road

vCash: 500

Table Financing - 02-03-2019, 10:48 AM

First of all let me state that I am not a current room owner. I am however in the process of becoming one. My question up for discussion is...How did you as an owner fund your room? Do you have any recommendations for financing?

Any help would be appreciated.

Old
  (#2)
a1712
AzB Silver Member
a1712 has a reputation beyond reputea1712 has a reputation beyond reputea1712 has a reputation beyond reputea1712 has a reputation beyond reputea1712 has a reputation beyond reputea1712 has a reputation beyond reputea1712 has a reputation beyond reputea1712 has a reputation beyond reputea1712 has a reputation beyond reputea1712 has a reputation beyond reputea1712 has a reputation beyond repute

02-05-2019, 01:33 PM

Call Diamond about their table lease programs. Brian.

Old
  (#3)
junior
Bill Aubin
junior is on a distinguished road

09-27-2020, 10:30 AM

There are many options for financing. Banks are typically the most difficult but we offer many types of alternative financing for real estate, equipment, etc. DM for more info

Old
  (#4)
garczar
AzB Silver Member
garczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond repute

09-27-2020, 11:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior View Post
There are many options for financing. Banks are typically the most difficult but we offer many types of alternative financing for real estate, equipment, etc. DM for more info
This thread IS almost 2yrs old, right?

Old
  (#5)
junior
Bill Aubin

09-27-2020, 02:44 PM

Yes, garczar, obviously. Still relevant if someone is searching though, but thanks for the clarification.

Old
  (#6)
trentfromtoledo
8onthebreaktoledo
trentfromtoledo has a reputation beyond reputetrentfromtoledo has a reputation beyond reputetrentfromtoledo has a reputation beyond reputetrentfromtoledo has a reputation beyond reputetrentfromtoledo has a reputation beyond reputetrentfromtoledo has a reputation beyond reputetrentfromtoledo has a reputation beyond reputetrentfromtoledo has a reputation beyond reputetrentfromtoledo has a reputation beyond reputetrentfromtoledo has a reputation beyond reputetrentfromtoledo has a reputation beyond repute

09-27-2020, 04:12 PM

I sell Diamond tables, whats up with the financing options?? I have people call and ask for it sometimes. You guys finance end users?

TFT

Quote:
Yes, garczar, obviously. Still relevant if someone is searching though, but thanks for the clarification.
Attached Images

Old
  (#7)
junior
Bill Aubin

09-27-2020, 04:51 PM

Hey Trent,
There are two options, depending on who is asking you - We do commercial loans to businesses, such as room owner wants a loan to purchase tables - or we can set up B2C financing, business to consumer. So a retail seller of tables, cues, cue repair equipment, you name it, can offer a financing program to the consumers. Like when you buy furniture, or home improvement like a roof or flooring, and they provider financing for the buyer. PM if you'd like and I can give you my contact info to discuss what you are looking for.

Old
  (#8)
trentfromtoledo
8onthebreaktoledo
trentfromtoledo has a reputation beyond reputetrentfromtoledo has a reputation beyond reputetrentfromtoledo has a reputation beyond reputetrentfromtoledo has a reputation beyond reputetrentfromtoledo has a reputation beyond reputetrentfromtoledo has a reputation beyond reputetrentfromtoledo has a reputation beyond reputetrentfromtoledo has a reputation beyond reputetrentfromtoledo has a reputation beyond reputetrentfromtoledo has a reputation beyond reputetrentfromtoledo has a reputation beyond repute

09-28-2020, 09:28 AM

We both maybe now that I think of it. I am starting to sell pool rooms more often these days. I also get people who ask for financing for personal tables, I usually tell them to go the 0% interest credit card for as many months possible and to pay it off in the promotional period to avoid interest. Seems many of them do not have the credit needed to get those, so maybe a secondary lender might be an option.
Thanks

TFT

Quote:
Hey Trent,
There are two options, depending on who is asking you - We do commercial loans to businesses, such as room owner wants a loan to purchase tables - or we can set up B2C financing, business to consumer. So a retail seller of tables, cues, cue repair equipment, you name it, can offer a financing program to the consumers. Like when you buy furniture, or home improvement like a roof or flooring, and they provider financing for the buyer. PM if you'd like and I can give you my contact info to discuss what you are looking for.

Old
  (#9)
junior
Bill Aubin

09-28-2020, 03:33 PM

Yes, there are different ways to do it. Pool room acquisition funding is something we can definitely do. For personal tables, that is a good route for the credit card option for those that can qualify, another option is to provide your own credit line. We would offer a program for you, you have link on website, vehicle, store front, whatever..... Customer clicks to apply, when they get approved, you get paid then they pay the finance provider. I'll send you an email with email info.

Old
  (#10)
Fiona4
AzB Bronze Member
Fiona4 is on a distinguished road

05-22-2024, 09:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigdaddi44 View Post
First of all let me state that I am not a current room owner. I am however in the process of becoming one. My question up for discussion is...How did you as an owner fund your room? Do you have any recommendations for financing?

Any help would be appreciated.
Financing options are abundant. While banks can often present challenges, we provide a variety of alternative financing solutions for real estate, equipment, and more.