Daily
  Go Back   AzBilliards.com > JesPiddlin
Reload this Page Conversation Between JesPiddlin and Fatboy
Conversation Between JesPiddlin and Fatboy
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. Fatboy
    01-03-2010 11:12 AM
    Fatboy
    i will send them, things have been tough. i'll expline when I see you-you'll understand. "its hard in the yard" right now, life isnt awaly easy. i will see you there
  2. JesPiddlin
    01-03-2010 10:31 AM
    JesPiddlin
    Eric,

When you send them, you send them. I'll look forward to seeing them, then. Or, just bring them to the Super Billiards Expo and come see us down at booth L12 on the lower level. ;-)
  3. Fatboy
    01-02-2010 12:44 PM
    Fatboy
    i still havent forgot about mailing you what I said I have, I have been in LA mostly and when I'm in Vegas I seem to forget, I promis to get it out to you when I get back to vegas,

happy new year.

my very best
    eric
  4. JesPiddlin
    12-20-2009 06:01 AM
    JesPiddlin
    I read this and had one heck of a time figuring out how to get back here, so I could respond. Still not sure how I did it. They need to make it just a little more accessible.

Hope you have a Merry / Happy, too, Eric! Thanks for thinking of us!

I haven't forgotten, either. I am patient. ;-)
  5. Fatboy
    12-19-2009 11:28 AM
    Fatboy
    I hope you have a nice holiday season, I'm out sending my eletronic Christmas Card's* to my old & new friends(some people I really dont even know-yet) on AZB, Happy Holidays!!!! I am in the Christmas spearit this year!!

Best,
    Eric

*This is your card

i havent forgot about what I'm going to send you, I have it still. my very very best to you and family, Eric Petersen