Daily
  Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Fatboy
Reload this Page Conversation Between Fatboy and nathandumoulin
Conversation Between Fatboy and nathandumoulin
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 16
  1. nathandumoulin
    11-01-2012 10:58 PM
    nathandumoulin
    Thanks Eric. You're the first and only person to offer support on this, so I certainly appreciate the kind words.
  2. nathandumoulin
    01-07-2011 12:42 PM
    nathandumoulin
    I just wanted to take a second to say thanks again for donating when I got in that car accident. I really appreciate the gesture.

If possible, could you please forward me your email and mailing address so that I can mail you issues of the video magazine as they are released?

Thanks again, and best wishes to you in the new year.

- Nathan
  3. Fatboy
    11-29-2010 02:06 PM
    Fatboy
    glad to help,
  4. nathandumoulin
    11-29-2010 01:37 PM
    nathandumoulin
    Eric, I just noticed that you threw some money at my fundraiser. I just wanted to say thanks for your contribution, and your support. I'll chalk you down for a subscription (the project will be released in 2 days). I also hope to catch up with you soon. We're due for a few racks, and few beers. Thanks again.
  5. nathandumoulin
    07-30-2010 07:07 PM
    nathandumoulin
    lol you jackass! (for the rep)

Anyway, we never got to hang out in Vegas. Heard you had health issues, which I sure hope have been resolved by now.

I was supposed to be in Vegas for the APA finals, but have run into financial difficulties. It appears our sit-down may have to wait.
  6. Fatboy
    04-13-2010 08:56 AM
    Fatboy
    lets find some time share our tattoo's and grab a bite to eat. I have a zillion ideas to discuss with you, some fun other biz.

best

eric

702-241-8000 anytime cept earily in the AM.
  7. nathandumoulin
    03-11-2010 12:51 PM
    nathandumoulin
    lol, Eric, I emailed you back the same day that you wrote me last. Check your inbox for a rather long unread messages from the 25th of Feb (maybe check your junk mail folder as well).
  8. Fatboy
    03-10-2010 09:13 PM
    Fatboy
    Nathan,

got the package, please send me a email to EP90210@hotmail.com, i'm about to go to sleep and dont want to forget to email you, so if you would be so kind to drop me a email-I wont forget to email you tomarrow morning-i'm to sleepy to remember or write a good email. I really want to come to the city for a visit,

best
    eric

EP90210@hotmail.com
  9. Fatboy
    02-24-2010 03:09 PM
    Fatboy
    i'm very sorry to be a pest, i lost your email. please email me at EP90210@hotmail.com

best
    eric
  10. Fatboy
    01-13-2010 05:34 PM
    Fatboy
    i dont have PM's turned on here. my email addy is : EP90210@hotmail.com

I will send you some updated pics of my tattoo,I have about 60 hours in the chair so far, its comming along real good.

thank you very much,

best

eric

ps when I come to the city I will look you up, I have alot of real good friends there and am due for a trip