Daily
  Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Fatboy
Reload this Page Conversation Between Fatboy and KoolKat9Lives
Conversation Between Fatboy and KoolKat9Lives
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 19
  1. KoolKat9Lives
    12-16-2012 06:12 AM
    KoolKat9Lives
    Tried to PM you, but you're plum full! Hey... Do you know who CJ and Johan would have put in the box if The Cup ended in a tie? I'm envious of what you just went thru at York, that musta been off the charts for you! My best, Matt
  2. Fatboy
    02-07-2011 09:40 PM
    Fatboy
    your insight is correct, i hope things will be resolved, i'm sure they will. your a good friend, thanks.

best,
    eric
  3. Fatboy
    05-04-2010 05:04 PM
    Fatboy
    check your rep, i left you a messsage, hope your good
  4. Fatboy
    04-20-2010 01:01 AM
    Fatboy
    i sent mike a pm again about the rep situation, keeping my fingers crossed,

i will see Jerry Fyrthsith in the next month and I'm sure he will help us out, i have another thing going on with him, if your at the us open next year i'll introduce him to you, he is a man of few words but he is triple smart and awalys pleasant to chat with, i really like/respect him. He does alot for pool like Jay Helfert but dosent get as much credit that Jay does, Jerry is a behind the scenes guy, i'm more like Jay-out spoken.

i'll get the REP thing

going some way some how.

take care

fatboy MR. 2.147B my ass!!!!! we would all have 20 billion by now, how fun would that be???
  5. KoolKat9Lives
    03-12-2010 08:23 AM
    KoolKat9Lives
    Eric, a little update.. I pm'd Jerry F about rep and he replied in part: "I do not know what limitations there are but I will see if Mike has any time available to look into it." He referenced they had a lot going on, that they were up to their arses in gators.

Take care, Matt
  6. Fatboy
    03-02-2010 03:00 PM
    Fatboy
    yeah this is bullshit, they need to zero all the REP and start a new set. I'm going to send the powers from above a email and call one of them to get things moving again. Spread the word to others who are maxed out-they feel like we do, Big J will be up to for a long time, I figure him to go up very soon. i'm repping everyone who hasnt maxed but is close-the more maxed out players the better chance of a second set IMO.
  7. KoolKat9Lives
    03-02-2010 12:44 PM
    KoolKat9Lives
    When a poster maxes out rep, his placement amongst the "maxed" is determined soley alphabetically. Once a few more get maxed, maybe we can huddle together and attempt to get admin to re-rack or something.

Hang loose partner!

Matt
  8. Fatboy
    03-02-2010 09:31 AM
    Fatboy
    im so board here now, i might quit
  9. KoolKat9Lives
    02-23-2010 11:02 AM
    KoolKat9Lives
    The posters that max out are apparently assuming the rep rank position alphabetically. I'm enjoying a break in the action to be honest. Now I have more time to play! But the maxing out might not be good in any long run, because it will surely diminish some visits, some posts and some efforts.

Best regards, Matt
  10. Fatboy
    02-23-2010 10:30 AM
    Fatboy
    Brad just knocked me down, in 2 months we will be on the second page-this sucks.
    For the Game I really like Brad, but he too will get pushed down soon as the next person max's out