Daily
  Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Fatboy
Reload this Page Conversation Between Fatboy and AK-Stick
Conversation Between Fatboy and AK-Stick
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. AK-Stick
    04-10-2014 07:32 PM
    AK-Stick
    we had a conversationabourbarry over searing and I was fortunate enough to have both Barry and Gus build me cues, as well as Schick, Kikel, Mike Bender, Joel Hercek and have had two Gina's a Southwest and a few lesser known cue makers. Unfortunately I only have the Hercek which I am taking to the grave. Of all of them I think the Mike Bender and Hercek played the best but other than the Kiekel and Southwest there wasn't a dude among them. I played the Gus for 19 yrs and it was as straight the day I sold it as when I bought it.
  2. AK-Stick
    11-22-2010 06:54 PM
    AK-Stick
  3. Fatboy
    11-22-2010 01:27 PM
    Fatboy
    give me your email and i'll answere you question on the cues
  4. AK-Stick
    11-20-2010 03:05 PM
    AK-Stick
    Fatboy, just curious why you believe a Barry Szamboti over a Dennis Searing? Gus made me a cue that was fairly fancy by his standards and I shot it steady for 19 yrs and it was as straight than as when i got it. Barry made me a cue that was sweet and I think Barry's workmanship was better than his dads how ever I didn't play it 19 yrs. Dennis made me a cue that plays probably better than either of them but not by much. I was just curious as I was tempted to make a trade for a Barry but damn the Searing is sweet (in my eyes). If you search some of my posts you can see the Searing.
  5. Fatboy
    12-21-2009 08:07 PM
    Fatboy
    happy holidays