Daily
  Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Fatboy
Reload this Page Conversation Between Fatboy and SCCues
Conversation Between Fatboy and SCCues
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. SCCues
    01-12-2011 06:44 AM
    SCCues
    Your new Black Boar cue is my all time favorite cue......I like Steve's cue, but the changes you and Tony made to your cue make it even better. As far as playing with it everyday that would be a dream come true. What else are you supposed to do with a pool cue besides play pool. The nicer they are the better and yours is the top of the line in my opinion and I do hope to get to see it in person one day. James
  2. SCCues
    05-06-2010 06:54 AM
    SCCues
    Hi Eric,

I don't know how to reply to a note you sent me about a cue I had pictured in the cue gallery in the thread about ivory jointed cues. You wanted to know who made the cue so i'm sending a picture and a reply this way.

The cue was made by Bob Runde.

I hope to see you at the US Open this year......

James
  3. SCCues
    04-22-2010 11:58 AM
    SCCues
    Hi Eric, The cue in the cue gallery with the flat faced ivory joint with the "cool" brass inserts was built by Bob Runde and I think Bob is a very under rated cue maker! I hope you are well and i'm still planning on getting up with you some time during the US Open this October. I go every year and I missed seeing you last year. Keep in touch, James (SCCues)
  4. SCCues
    06-17-2009 05:45 AM
    SCCues
    Hi Eric,

Are you planning to go to the Cue and Case Show at Johnny's pool room in Marrieta, Ga. on July 11? They are having a 10 ball tournament there at the same time and I'm going if I can work it out and i'd like to meet you if possible. I've been wanting to go to Johnny and Kim's room and this is a perfect time.

James (SCCues)