Daily
  Go Back   AzBilliards.com > seale1985
Reload this Page Conversation Between seale1985 and Jake Popiano
Conversation Between seale1985 and Jake Popiano
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. seale1985
    02-10-2014 06:32 PM
    seale1985
    601-600-6008 and since I know who U are now I'll get mike to mail u a ivory jointed JB for u
    To try or u can wait and get with me at SBE. But with out a doubt u should have ivory joint and ivory ala
    Schick tip put on ya jump break u will love it hell I break with $30k ivory handles sometimes just to mess with ppl lol they strong trust me plus trips ppl out and if u ever decide to sale or adds a lot of value
  2. Jake Popiano
    02-10-2014 05:31 PM
    Jake Popiano
    Hey dusty,didnt see u at the dcc to break with ur ivory jointed cue. Talked to andy he could do it uo ro me. On a side not ir talking boylut fong pang chpas gina--the rasputen-my uncle rick (Goulden) has the king of rasputens-ebony nose ivory pionts with flame(red-orange-yellow-black venners) and then get this-the whole thung is trimmed in gold-yup where most are ebony and the noce ones are silver-ernie owed rick a favor so the gold ted gina was it. Its sick,iam at the poolhall now getting ready to play a 500$set but when i get home ill walk across the street amd take some picsof it