Daily
  Go Back   AzBilliards.com > fathomblue
Reload this Page Conversation Between fathomblue and BobN
Conversation Between fathomblue and BobN
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. BobN
    06-18-2011 09:48 AM
    BobN
    Justin, Just give me a call... phone number is 479 414 6470. That's my cell phone that I use for work and I USUALLY have it with me, just can't always hear it at the shop.

Bob
  2. fathomblue
    06-16-2011 05:34 PM
    fathomblue
    Bob,

I just joined this site last week. I haven't played much pool in the past few years, because.....well, life happens sometimes, I guess. But, I decided to recover the table at my home and I've started back to playing again. I now realize that my eyesight is pretty rough at this point, but I'm still trying to get back to a level of competency with the cue.

I'm just over in Salem. Maybe 45 min. from you. I noticed you're a BCA Instructor or perhaps a retired one. I don't really know that many people around here who really love billiards, so I've been looking for someone to help me improve my game.

Any chance you could email me at: fathomblue@yahoo.com ?

Not sure how much you play any more or if you even like to deal with players below a certain skill level. I'm still trying to absorb this website. It seems very informative and really has me itching to play.

Justin Wray

AZbilliards.com username: fathomblue