Daily
  Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Bob Farr
Reload this Page Conversation Between Bob Farr and A45GUNNER
Conversation Between Bob Farr and A45GUNNER
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. A45GUNNER
    07-06-2017 01:45 PM
    A45GUNNER
    Bob, I'm glad you are doing well. I don't think that we would be interested in either of those cues, but I will ask around for you to see if anyone I know has any interest. If I find anyone that wants pictures, I will let you know. Take care my friend & stay in touch
  2. Bob Farr
    07-06-2017 07:38 AM
    Bob Farr
    Hi Rick. I'm doing fine, thanks for asking, hope you are well also. Funny you should ask as I was just thinking about selling some of my collection. Just don't get to play much as all the pool halls in Salt Lake have closed down, only bar tables here now.
    I have a really nice Chris Nitti traditional (radial pin, 2 shafts)and a real nice Jeff Olney traditional (5/16x14 piloted SS half joint, 1 shaft). If you are interested in either of these e-mail me at rfarr10@comcast.net and I will send you pictures.
    The Nitti will be $995 and the Olney $650.
    Good to hear from you my friend.
  3. A45GUNNER
    07-05-2017 05:07 PM
    A45GUNNER
    Hi Bob! I just wanted to drop you a line to see how you have been, & to see if you have any traditional style cues that you may be interested in selling? We are always looking for Mottey's, Kleins, Bob Owen, Rauhnzaun, & Murrell cues in particular. I hope everything is going well & I hope to talk with you soon. Take care Bob, see ya, Rick