Daily
  Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Mike_Mason
Reload this Page Conversation Between Mike_Mason and poolandpokerman
Conversation Between Mike_Mason and poolandpokerman
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 11
  1. poolandpokerman
    08-07-2013 07:56 AM
    poolandpokerman
    Welcome back to the sunshine state, yes tonight is league so I will be there around 5-6 to see what is happening. I am working today so have to wait to get off and feed the dog and then come over. Tom
  2. Mike_Mason
    08-06-2013 08:50 PM
    Mike_Mason
    ha ha...not 'Cheers'...'Clicks'
  3. Mike_Mason
    08-06-2013 08:49 PM
    Mike_Mason
    Tom - just back from New England vacation. Was at Cheers the other day and hung out for a while. I'll stop by tomorrow too (Wed) for a bit...is it league night for you? - Mike
  4. Mike_Mason
    06-23-2013 11:51 AM
    Mike_Mason
    Tom - Wendy and I are getting ready for a New England vacation. We are leaving in a few days and will return somewhere around July 22. I'll drop in to see you at Click's. Maybe get to have lunch etc. at Disney. Have a great summer - Mike
  5. poolandpokerman
    05-15-2013 06:41 AM
    poolandpokerman
    We would love to go to Disney on Fri, what time do you plan on being at the park. Please call me and let me know. Tom 407-963-1010
  6. poolandpokerman
    05-14-2013 10:55 AM
    poolandpokerman
    Wow, thanks for the invitation, I have something Friday night but not during the day, let me ask my wife and I will get back to you tomorrow. Tom
  7. Mike_Mason
    05-14-2013 10:41 AM
    Mike_Mason
    Tom - Wendy and I are going to Disney's Hollywood Studios this Friday - want to come?

It's the first day for Star Wars Weekends - pretty cool especially of Star Wars fans...good parade etc..

Mike
  8. Mike_Mason
    04-14-2013 12:12 PM
    Mike_Mason
    Tom - been quite busy last few months...will let up May 1. We will be going for lunch and buying a few things at Disney's Hollywood Studios maybe some day later this week but probably next week. I might be able to give you a week notice or maybe just a few days notice. Want me to do that? We can get three people in besides ourselves.
  9. poolandpokerman
    03-04-2013 01:13 PM
    poolandpokerman
    can we get into the park from a hotel, or do we have to go thru a main gate. See you on the 13th, Tom
  10. Mike_Mason
    03-04-2013 11:13 AM
    Mike_Mason
    Tom - I wanted to visit Click's last Wed but just couldn't make it. Also busy this Wed. Maybe see you Wed 3/13 or Mon 3/18.

March is getting pretty busy for me...will ease up some April then much less to do. If you are thinking of a stay at one of the Disney hotels soon let me know. We don't need to be there to get the hotel discount...but we do need to be there to get 3 of you into the parks. See you soon - Mike