Daily
  Go Back   AzBilliards.com > JasonCrugar
Reload this Page Conversation Between JasonCrugar and BBBrock
Conversation Between JasonCrugar and BBBrock
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6
  1. BBBrock
    01-04-2011 08:46 PM
    BBBrock
    Hey Bud long time no talk to. I think I may be coming out either the 1st or 2nd week of February. Anything going on those weekends? Singles? Double? Anything? I'm still a 7 and a friend of mine is going to come with me. He's probably a 6. We're looking to play ALL weekend. We'll be getting into town late Thursday night. Hope all is well with you and hope to talk to hear from you soon.
  2. JasonCrugar
    12-19-2009 04:35 AM
    JasonCrugar
    10-4. ill keep ya posted! take care man i hope you can make it out a bunch this year.
  3. BBBrock
    12-18-2009 08:48 PM
    BBBrock
    Ugh not going to be able to make it tomorrow. But keep me in the loop of future events. I wanna come out a bunch this year.
  4. JasonCrugar
    12-17-2009 02:52 AM
    JasonCrugar
    whuddup!!!! should have at least 30 in the tourny. its 500 added 7 and under 10 ball. i dont know if you were around but we are both 7s now. they will try to get it done 1 day unless they get 40 or more players. it should be worth it. if you need anymore info on the tourny let me know and get it to ya! i will most likely be there barring nothing comes up at work. how's cali and the fam? anyways hit me back brotha.
  5. BBBrock
    12-16-2009 03:53 PM
    BBBrock
    Jason- What up doggie it's Brock from CA. Hey I was thinking about coming out for that 10-ball tourney at Metro this weekend. You think a lot of players will be there? Have you heard if it's one or two days? Just trying to decice if it'll be worth my while. Are you playing? Get back to me let me know if you have an info on it. Thanks Bud.
  6. JasonCrugar
    09-09-2009 04:24 AM
    JasonCrugar
    whuddup brock?!?!?!