Daily
  Go Back   AzBilliards.com > DogsPlayingPool
Reload this Page Conversation Between DogsPlayingPool and atthecat
Conversation Between DogsPlayingPool and atthecat
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. atthecat
    11-28-2009 07:04 PM
    atthecat
    4.25 is a nice pocket size. I like the 4 to 4.25 range. I can't wait to set up my GCI!!!
    GCs are the ultimate as far as I'm concerned. I just love the lines visually and how durable they are.
    I'm gonna take you up on that invite some day.
    Monte
  2. DogsPlayingPool
    11-28-2009 06:30 PM
    DogsPlayingPool
    Love the table!! Donny did an outstanding job, pockets are 4.25" exactly - all of them identical size and all angles. At first I thought there was roll off in a couple of places then found an easy fix to the problem - turn off the fans! Let me know when you are down this way recording, bring your long stick along with the short ones you work with. lol. I sent in my entry yesterday and am looking forward to it!

Regards, Mitchell
  3. atthecat
    11-28-2009 05:37 PM
    atthecat
    Thanks Mitchell!!! This time I will NOT have the flu! Watch without being sick I won't make it to the second day! Lol.
    Are you going to play? How's your new table?
    Monte
  4. DogsPlayingPool
    11-28-2009 04:03 PM
    DogsPlayingPool
    Monte, just in case you hadn't seen it yet, Holly has posted the Swanee entry form on their website: http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=163277

Regards, Mitchell