Daily
  Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Rick S.
Reload this Page Conversation Between Rick S. and Fatboy
Conversation Between Rick S. and Fatboy
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6
  1. Fatboy
    09-26-2010 02:18 PM
    Fatboy
    im most likely gonna be in vegas, call me or find me here. i got a spot for you in vegas if you need one.
  2. Rick S.
    09-24-2010 07:24 AM
    Rick S.
    Eric,

Just found your message....

Doing good here....glad to see you are a Nikon man now!! I'd be glad to give a few lessons, anytime.

I might try and get away w/Wife for a couple days soon. Vegas might be the place.

What's your schedule looking like in the next 2-4 weeks?
  3. Fatboy
    09-10-2010 11:02 AM
    Fatboy
    hey buddy I hope your good-just saw a post you made and realized i hadnt said hello to ya in way to long. I bought a niikon D-700(i think I have that right) fuc its amazing!!!! I had a pile of lenses from our old biz so all I needed to buy was the body $2400 no tax and I'm set. I have a lot to learn now, a whole lot. I thought of you when I was buying it, then Poohkiller from Hungary came to visit and I forgot to tell you. I'll buy dinnner for lesssions

best
    eric
  4. Fatboy
    04-26-2010 01:10 PM
    Fatboy
    Email me at: EP90210@hotmail.com

I'm gonna be on the road the next few days, my cell is 702/241-8000 txt me there is the best way to get ahold of me I don't listen to voice mail.

Hope you good man. I have been busy the past month, I might not be in Vegas for the bca stuff, if I do it will be for a few days while ja is there.

Take care,

Eric
  5. Rick S.
    04-25-2010 03:07 PM
    Rick S.
    Eric...please contact me. Can't send you a message........... Rixx4009@aol.com
  6. Fatboy
    04-20-2010 12:31 AM
    Fatboy
    he is a good guy, i think a bit of his difficulties came from childhood problems or perhaps a clinical depression, i like it when he smiles and is happy-not often, he is to hard on him self.

Golf can make any man a monster LOL

thanks for the REP

best
    eric