Go Back   AzBilliards.com > stan shuffett
Reload this Page Conversation Between stan shuffett and stockbob55
Conversation Between stan shuffett and stockbob55
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. stockbob55
    11-14-2018 05:59 AM
    stockbob55
    Part2

I have noticed lately that sometimes I will approach the shot and my eyes and body will take me directly to the correct shot line almost subconsciously, I will be in the right stance with everything lined up with out any thought.

I hope that this a natural progression of CTE and not my HAMBs experience trying to take back control.

I would appreciate your thoughts and keep up the great work.

Regards
    Rob

PS. I did look for a CTE coach in my area (Central Florida) but there isn't one yet.
  2. stockbob55
    11-14-2018 05:58 AM
    stockbob55
    Part1

Hi Stan
    Just so you know I am a supporter of your work and have derived a great deal of benefit from your videos on YouTube.

I have been using CTE everyday for about 4 months now. Most of the time using manual pivoting occasionally trying the visual sweeps but I play so well with the manual version that I don't want to mess it up.

So I skipped the visual sweep part and went to full circle for about the last month, I may go back and give visual sweeps another session or two later.

I switch back and forth between the manual and full circle versions whilst I am getting accustomed, but it is working well for me.....