Daily
  Go Back   AzBilliards.com > cuesmith
Reload this Page Conversation Between cuesmith and CreeDo
Conversation Between cuesmith and CreeDo
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. cuesmith
    06-21-2013 03:29 PM
    cuesmith
    By the way I have more that 1 1/2 times as long in the APA as you do! I am speaking from experience. In 1982 I had the reps from the old Busch league come in to my bar and explain the "Pyramid system" in the 23 Rule and how it could help my business. I was also a LO for the Heart Of Ohio Pool League. In '92 I brought it to Cincinnati and had to pound the pavement going to every bar in the greater Cincinnati area selling the Heart of Ohio. Usually all I had to do was explain that it wasn't the APA and there was no 23 rule and I had my foot in the door. By the second round I was eating the APA's lunch in this area! I do have an intimate knowledge of the APA's and league systems. I just happen to know the truth and the whole truth about the APA and it's not pretty! Sherm
  2. CreeDo
    06-06-2013 12:41 PM
    CreeDo
    You're welcome buddy. Thanks for basically calling me and thousands of other league pool players retards.

I'm fine with anyone disliking the APA but that doesn't mean I'm gonna let you talk down to me (and a quarter million others) like we're dumb bangers.

Sorry you had a bad experience with the APA but it's the exception, not the rule.
    I know this because I actually play in it, and I'm guessing you don't, at least not for a long time.
    10 years of actual APA experience beats 30 years of "mostly professional" pool experience,
    if you want to make an informed opinion about what the APA is really like.
  3. cuesmith
    06-06-2013 12:10 PM
    cuesmith
    Thanks for the red. You broke my cherry! First red for me. lol Maybe I should have hyphenated the term "real pool-players" I don't feel that APA is "real pool". It's a game of handicap manipulations that has nothing to do with playing "real pool". Sorry if you disagree but that's how I see it and I've been deeply involved in the mostly professional side of pool for over 30 years. I hate to see it ruined with a league that only cares about making money for the St. Louis pair. Have a good day sir!