Daily
  Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Snooker Theory
Reload this Page Conversation Between Snooker Theory and Scott Lee
Conversation Between Snooker Theory and Scott Lee
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. Scott Lee
    11-28-2019 08:08 PM
    Scott Lee
    Thank you sir! I really do want to improve all poolplayers, and creating a better, more consistent process is the way to get some permanent improvement.
  2. Snooker Theory
    11-24-2019 11:51 AM
    Snooker Theory
    I just wanted to give you an apology, at the end of the day I haven't ever heard a negative thing from someone who has taken a lesson from you or knows someone that has. I see you giving your time on AZ helping others at no charge.

I wanted to clarify I was making comments about instructors in general and those comments were based predominately on my own experience in taking a lot of golf lessons, they weren't specifically about you in any way, shape or form, although it might have seemed that way due to context of the conversation and my poor choice of wording.
  3. Scott Lee
    01-07-2019 03:23 PM
    Scott Lee
    Snooker Theory...Thanks for the good wishes, and my best to you in the new year as well. Sorry to be a couple weeks late in answering. I'm in Hawaii on my honeymoon!
  4. Snooker Theory
    12-22-2018 03:12 PM
    Snooker Theory
    Just wanted to wish you a Merry Christmas good sir